Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Joy-full - thanks and yes there is a huge queue! My sister in law wanted me to knit her granddaughter a hat and bootee set for Christmas but I had a magazine deadline so couldn't do it. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

I didn't like the spag bol, to me it tasted too heavy on the garlic. Am a bit wary of trying anything else savoury. So far only like the chilli soup. Am looking forward to trying bars though.

Jo1989 - I would make you a cardi :)

Skellybob - thanks! And good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on with the bars!

Thanks for the lovely messages ladies :))
Currently laid on the sofa with one leg propped up. It's soooooo painful I could cry, and this is after taking painkillers! Hopefully all be over in a few days and determined to shift this weight, even if it is only 1-2lbs a week. I'll still come in to read everybodys comments and to weigh-in xx

Yay dont leave just becoz u cant do it your i still wanna know how u gettin on :)

Me 2 hun this is the first diet ive stuck too also. Its so hard on the others i find on this its so hard to cheat!

Let me know about the risotto Joy-full, my CDC doesn't have them yet but says she's going to get them and the spag bog. Would really like to try them. Live in Ireland so think things take longer to filter through!
Oh paigesmum...so sorry you're feeling so bad. Hope the painkillers kick in ASAP and you get a decent night.

Its defo a good plan in terms of not really being able to 'cheat', you're either on it, or you're not!! I find with other diets I push and push the boundaries, have no weight loss, and blame the diet!!

Are you weighing tomorrow too skellybob?

Ive had the risotto and I think its really lovely! Although I know there have been some mixed reviews!

Although most people who like the spaghetti enjoy the risstto! Hopefully you get to try it soon :)

I think thats the problem I've had in the past, I've cheated either on purpose on accidentally for whatever reason but thinking
ill do some exercise and make up for it and never happens lol!

Although it is the most difficult plan, it is also the easiest cause you can't really eat the wrong foods or push boundaries :p

Ye weigh in 2moro n decided 2 start ss+ today wat a stupid idea!? I dunno wat possesses me lol its so nice to sit with a knife and fork though tbh x

Definitely i agree im exactly the same and u dont want to kick out of ketosis by cheating too

Guys u know quorn sauage are apparently 50 grams each right and u can have 200 grams of quorn so surely u cant have 4 sausages??! If so im buzzin!!!?? Does anybody know?

Pretty sure quorn sausages aren't allowed as the carb content is too high. Think its only quorn mince really. I have quorn ham slices which aren't strictly allowed but super low carb.

Haha skellybob you make me laugh! I know the meatball is crazy! Funny how we cheat on the tiniest little things! But I agree you either do this diet or you don't! So it's quite easy to stay on track and you get annoyed with eating the smallest thing off track which is good! At least we all have some control!
So random I have never tried quorn! But if it says 200g of it, I guess there's nothing wrong with having it in any form? I mean for me on ss+ it says you can have 2 large eggs but il have two small eggs and a bit of tuna or something so it's not 100% rigid but I can't see that making too much difference really! After ss, ss+ seems sadly exciting lol

The quorn thing is more strict in terms of what you can and can't have because the carb content varies massively from product to product. For example, 5g of carbs in one sausage but only 3g ish in the whole pack of quorn ham (which actually isn't even allowed but I have anyway). I think they try and limit the carbs on SS+ and Step 2 to keep you in ketosis.

Ye your right booooooo lol gonna cry now aha fuming x

Ahahhahaja i actually fukly weighed 80 gram of bloody salad today omg i felt a numpty i was watching myself do it thinking god i hope theres no secret cameras in my house watching me weigh lettuce blinkin leaves the lock me up!!! Lol. No apparently its plane quorn pieces possibly mince u can have as carb content is too high as jo said bit its a change and ye i suppose if its a few grams difference that's a good idea to mix and match i like it bit of cottage cheese with something makes a change lol god arent we sad talking about the tiniest nibble we can av ahhaha xx

Ill keep this in mind :)) xx

Ahh that's good to know :) lol I know and me, exactly 80g of broccoli, no more and no less :D
Jo1989 you have such good knowledge of all of this! It's really helpful!

Ha, thanks Ginabeany! Defo a plus to know lots of bits and pieces but the con is that it shows how many times I've been through this!!

Ye thanks jo:) but still a tiny bit over is ok i mean its not like ur eating 80 gram of carbs its only smallest amount in the products j can have tbh but ye we look like mad women ahhah do u find it fills u??

Back