Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Lol ye its better on higher steps but losses r less.. not long 4 u thdn :))

Hi gina thought u was quiet lolll well done n least u enjoyed uour voddie;)) let me know how spag BOWL is lol laughed wen i read tht.. xx

Maintenence is the key. U guys r teaching me.. i will learn lol x

Allneedles is quiet?

Yes I'll go up through the steps again to finish - I like following the rules, I think that's why this is the only diet that works for me! Strict boundaries are good! :) I'm not sure when I'll be finished, I want to get to my goal weight that I did last time. One of my close friends is getting married the end of March and I have a dress that I bought in the summer to wear to it - that of course doesn't fit now! It's a size 10 and really fitted - shows any lumps and bumps!! My aim is to get into that again :) I'm hoping to start moving up steps maybe end Feb so I'll be a few steps in by the wedding, but we'll see how it goes!

Do you have any event in particular you are working towards?

No real goal date or event, I just want this to be the year I get to goal and maintain healthily. Brother in laws wedding early June so itd be nice to go to that looking good. Also planning a weekend away for Easter so I'd like to be happily maintaining by then.

Allneedles is quiet! Hope she's ok..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just noticed spag bowl lol that was the vodka talking! Great reading about the maintenance, and agreed that once your there like don't think you can never have anything naughty ever again, aslong as it's looked at as a real one off treat, and your good the rest of the time, the weight will stay off! :)

Lol u drunk skunk.. ye i agree and everyone goals r good i agree too this year for me im changing i will be healthy and stay healthy jot spending one.more minute unhappy i want to enjoy summer and occasions with my friends n psrtner instead of hidimg away unhappy its the worst feeling

Definitely!! You want the best of both, have social situations and going out feeling nice but still being good! Yday the girls made comments about my weight loss so when I was out I didn't want to ruin my hard work!! So vodka and soda will be the way to go for me in social situations I think! Also I sneaked on the scales this morning and have not put on any weight :) so all in all a successful day!

Think of how much happier we will be in social situations in the summer when we are all slim x

Agreed bikini body!! All this will all be worth it!!! Anyone have any new results today/tomorrow?

Jo- how you feeling about yours for Saturday? X

Totally agree with all this! Food is so much better guilt free and feeling gorgeous.

I'm bored of the diet today but sure that'll pass. Had a day off yesterday so maybe its the change in 'eating' times.

Its not a long time out of my life to see the plan through and its not like I even want any food, I'm just bored!

Aww sorry to hear that Joy! Ur health is more important and like anything, this diet won't suit everyone!! Good luck in whatever you do and keep us updated :)

jo jo I know what you mean with the boredom, that's why I didn't wana hold off social plans any longer! I miss the girls! I won't drink or eat unnecessarily but if it's a main plan, il just make the best out of the choices there! So as you go up the steps if your temptation is under control you should make a plan to get excited for :)

Aww Joy that's a shame. Not every diet is for everyone. Your health is more important.
Could you try using your products and doing a 5:2 diet. So do the diet 2 days a week and way normally 5 days a week. x

Awww joy hope u get better keep us updated xx

Oh no Joy that's not good :( I second the idea of 5:2 though, loads of ladies seem to have great success on that and the losses are fairly good too I think. The main thing that matters though is how you feel and any diet that's working and you feel good on is a good idea in my book.

Gina, its a funny one isnt it - no cravings or hunger for me at all, just bored and restless. I wouldn't even go as far as to say I'm annoyed by it, its just sheer boredom. More motivation to see it through and make it the last time though!

That's great you feel in a better frame of mind probably this time to stick it through to the end!!

Lets hope so!

How you doing Gina? Danni? Are you there allneedles??

Yeah not bad, probably similar with the boredom! I have about 10 days til my hols so my aim is to get down to 9st so need to get a 3lb loss if possible! :) but if not I won't be totally gutted, I want to try and survive this hols with a minimal gain! I put 11lbs on over my last 2 week hols which is a ridiculous amount! So I wana beat that this time, less and not more :) shows how quick the weight can go on, just as quick as ya can loose it on this plan

Yeah not bad, probably similar with the boredom! I have about 10 days til my hols so my aim is to get down to 9st so need to get a 3lb loss if possible! :) but if not I won't be totally gutted, I want to try and survive this hols with a minimal gain! I put 11lbs on over my last 2 week hols which is a ridiculous amount! So I wana beat that this time, less and not more :) shows how quick the weight can go on, just as quick as ya can loose it on this plan

I reckon thats defo doable! Have you got any social stuff in the next 10 days? You must be getting excited for your hols! I know, its scary. To be fair, most of that is water so its also easily lost as long as you don't let it sidetrack you.

Back