Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done Becksy! We need a pat on the back to survive these hell moments!! I think that's what helps me slightly is the planning. Like iv had a shake before I go out tonight to feel fuller and less likely to pick or make a naughty choice, let's hope it works!! Have a great night girlies!!

Have a great time Gina! Hope you get an amazing loss on Wednesday to reward you for your planning and self control :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My weigh-in on Monday. which reminds me that I must sort out what I want and place my order. I go and see my consultant where she works (she doesn't do CWP full time). She has asked if I had thought about becoming a consultant...am Def thinking about it. Has anyone else thought about it?

My weigh-in on Monday. which reminds me that I must sort out what I want and place my order. I go and see my consultant where she works (she doesn't do CWP full time). She has asked if I had thought about becoming a consultant...am Def thinking about it. Has anyone else thought about it?

Oooohhh what you going to order?

Would you do it full time or part time? Have you got a job already?

No not working at mo and would suit me to do something from home. I do the farm paperwork but still have lots of time as my wee boy at school. And there aren't any CDC in co. Clare, I drive to Galway so there's room for me I think!
Will be choc and choc mint shakes, chicken and mushroom soup, oriental chili soup and a selection of bars! Should keep me going...!!

My weigh in is at 9.30 straight from school run

I'd love my CDC to be a bit closer. Mine isn't til 12.30 and 45 min drive to Galway! mind you, I love Galway so not too bad going there.

No not working at mo and would suit me to do something from home. I do the farm paperwork but still have lots of time as my wee boy at school. And there aren't any CDC in co. Clare, I drive to Galway so there's room for me I think!
Will be choc and choc mint shakes, chicken and mushroom soup, oriental chili soup and a selection of bars! Should keep me going...!!

That sounds like a really good idea! There must be ladies to local to you that would be interested in Cambridge. And you can choose to either keep it small or build it up. Whats your target weight?

Well...have set initial target at 10st 7lbs, but would love to be 10st. In fact when I met my husband I was 9 St 10 lbs, so we'll see! What about you?

Wow you girls are doing great, no way I could actually touch chips or cake and not eat it! Well done!! :)

Great loss Jo, nearly there!

Becksy you should defo look into being a CDC, there is far too few of them in Ireland. I used to have to travel an hour to go see mine when I was living down the country. Now I'm in Dublin and again it's 40 min to get there. That's why I only go every second week, too much of a trek. It's a great job if you have the time to take it on and it would be amazing to be a part of so many people changing their lives around :)

I was a bit bad today ... Had chicken for dinner but I ate all the skin! Pretty sure that's not allowed! I hope it doesn't affect my ketosis :(

I've got 11lbs to go :D 1 more week on SS then I'm going to try and lose the rest through the steps.

You'll be fine Soci, its still only protein! How you feeling?

Soci, will probably do the same after next couple of weeks, just go once a fortnight. My CDC has already suggested it. Just the first few weeks are so full on just want to see every week. I don't weigh myself at all at home, just use her scales.
I've been looking at a few forums where CWP is really disapproved of, one of the criticisms being that it doesn't address previous eating behaviour. Well, obviously only my opinion, but I have done virtually every diet there is, and I have to say I have never done a diet where I have really been able to take a step back and really deal with my relationship with food. Can only think that the person making the criticism hadn't actually done the diet!

11 lbs to go...that's amazing Jo, so motivating! Can't wait to have that weight to go too!
Soci, the chicken skin won't knock you out of ketosis. Atkins diet allows you to eat the skin and follows same ketogenic principle as CWP.

And rereading my post about those other forums, I haven't been very clear! I meant that doing CWP has allowed me to take a step back and look at previous eating behaviour in a way no previous diet has. Sorry, probably all sounds like gibberish! !

Ha yeah I know what you meant.

The thing is, whatever diet you do, if you don't tackle the reason you overeat and go back to the same bad habits you'll regain weight. I don't necessarily think cambridge is better for that (as I've gone back to bad habits a number of times!) but its certainly not worse, and it does highlight when we're eating for the wrong emotional reasons.

Yes absolutely. I have become v aware of how much I ate. Always would get myself something from the garaget when getting fuel, a coffee and a treat and/or lunch if out shopping, and regular snacking when at home. Now I can't do it anymore, I realise how much eating I did! And eating when stressed/upset...jeez, don't get me started on that!

Ok great, that's really good to know! :) I am feeling more hungry than usual, but I've also not drank enough water as i usually do today, so the hunger could be due to that either. I'm trying to drink a fair bit now to play catch up. Hopefully won't be up and down to the toilet all night now!!

Every 2nd week is better if your CDC is far away, but I do miss the weekly weigh in. It can be hard to stay motivated when you don't weigh in as much. I'm always weighing myself in between weigh ins but it's not quite as motivating as the official one!

I see my CDC every fortnight but do a weekly weigh in on my scales. I'm so far gone with it now in terms of the ups and downs that although I like seeing my CDC she doesn't really play a part in my motivation.

I'm really hoping this is the last time I'm here!! Ill stay on the thread though to keep you updated while we carry on with our journeys :)

Well you sound like you're totally in the right mind set to get to where you want to, Jo, so I have every confidence you'll do it. I was re reading the CWP booklet the other night and like you said, moving up through the steps is key to establishing good habits and maintaining. Think how lovely it'll be to be at target!:)

Yeah it's amazing how many of us don't follow through the steps! I never have :(

Its funny that I can manage weeks on SS but struggle so much with the steps but determined I'll stick to them this time. Give me a kick up the arse if I'm on here talking about thinking about not doing the steps!!

I really think its not worth doing all that work to lose the weight without the steps.

Any plans for tomorrow ladies?

Back