Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ahh yeah it's one place u don't think u would loose weight from, I could think of more places I would rather than my fingers! Luckily I got my wedding ring super small when I had lost a lot of weight so that is snug, but my engagement ring is quite loose, I have to take it off for swimming, I don't risk taking it away tbh.
With the bars my consultant never made a big deal out of them before so I never bought them but this time round I do quite like them! I won't have too many tho as I don't like the sound of the bloating!!
Danni u still have ur weigh in tomorrow? I have mine, it's my last one before my hols!

Eeeek excited for your weigh ins!!

I've only tried two of the bars and hated both so much I didn't want to risk it again! They're just a really really weird texture I think. Boots shapers chocolate bars on the other hand - love love and would eat for a treat!

I've managed to be good all day yesterday and today in London so just need to avoid the pasty place on the way out of the station and be good tomorrow too! Tomorrow is easier as I'm only there for the day and we finish at 230 so I'm home early ish and haven't got as much time to gaze at biscuits ha.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha it's so funny that tastes can be so different, I tried them and was like, why did I not have these before!! Are the boots ones good calorie/carb wise?
Ahh that's good not too much longer with the evil biscuits! I must admit work is my easiest time, there's no temptations there at all really, I'm in the office, I work fru my lunch. It's evenings and weekends that I struggle with temptation, like u say not necessarily being hungry but more time to fantasise about food!! I'm 'planning' to stay on plan on hols, I'm going to need all the luck in the world lol, so if I have wifi at the hotels I'm at, il come on here for a nose/the support! Slightly sad but, I just want to minimise my gain as mch as poss! Fed up of yoyo dieting, I go on a lot of holidays and it's part of life in general so I don't want to use it as an excuse to pig out for 2 weeks like I normally do! My last 2 week hols I put on 12lbs in 2 weeks!! So I am determined to do better than that!! I may give u all hols updates aswel :)

Boots ones are only about a 100 cals but don't know carb wise. I wouldn't ever have them on plan because I'd feel I was cheating and that'd be a slippery slope for me ha!

Yeah I totally get wanting to stay on plan, its only one hol, and you'll feel so proud of yourself when you get back!! Hol gain is mainly water I think but that can be so disheartening. What gain would you be happy with? Or you hoping to stay the same? Is it a week you're away for? Will you do step 2 or a higher step?

Lol yeah best not to stray too far with the bars. Well my consultant when she goes on hols normally puts on about 5lb and losses then within 2 weeks she's back, so id be happy with something like that! Yeah my consultant suggests to roughly follow step 4/5 for hols. My plan is to take enough for 2 products a day and just make the best choices I can. Il be drinking alcohol so I don't wana be on a too low of a step. Will let u know how it goes!!

Yeah it'll def be interesting to hear about it! At least on a higher step you can have really nice meals. Have you got a target date after that?

It will all be down to willpower and avoiding temptation. Like I'm thinking if I go out to restaurants, my normal would be like burgers, nachos, chips etc, so now I'm gona try and go for clean meat or fish dishes, basically make better choices than I would have done before. I don't really have an aim as such, I just want to keep the weight off this time and not keep yoyoing, it's never by huge amounts but 1-2 stone heavier makes such the difference, so for me staying between 8-9st is where I feel and look the healthiest! My consultant said in maintenance it's good to have like a weight barrier so for her it's between 9st7-10st, and if she ever creeps above she would go down the steps for a few weeks then work up again to maintain it, so it sounds like hard work but it's just keeping an eye on it really! She is quite good for hints and tips on all stages really.
Do you have any things coming up that ur wanting to feel/look nice for?

Were getting married in cuba but thats the easy bit the wedding reception here after is the killer lolol x

Yes hun 10.15 :/ whens yours r u nervous x

Yeah it's definitely a good idea to have a comfortable range with an upper limit at which point you take control. Much better to have a few lbs to lose than a few stone!

I'm wondering if I might try doing 6:1 after the steps. That way if I do overeat there's a day each week to rein it back in. But then part of me thinks I should just give calorie control a go and stick to it. I feel like I want to work it out now so I can get it straight in my head while I do the steps.

Not really, just want to get this under control this year!

Ahh what's the 6:1 about? Feel like I don't know much about all these plans out there!!

Good luck Danni for yours, how u feeling?
Mines tomorrow at 5pm, iv had a few social treats in the past week but other than that I have stuck to it, I feel quite good so hopefully there's some loss!!

And u hun im not confident this week lol :/ its these bars id say im a pound dowm tbh i get measured 2moro though too. Hiw u feeling. Tbh i preferred ss it makes u feel so much better x

Aww fingers crossed for u!! I do like ss to kick start but I'm not sure if ur allowed to do it once ur bmi is 25 or lower, as iv not got a lonnggg way to go my consultant moved me up pretty quick. But I do agree ss is what it is and u can't cheat because, that's all u can have! It seems like we are all making the better choices now which is definitely on the right track!!

Ye definitely making better choices though ive ordered soups shakes n just 3 lemon bars for easy use in case i cant have soups or shakes i think its made me realise i can have a treat bit that won't b daily or weekly itll b when i give myself one rein it in as b4 id just let myself eat takeaway all the time so its not a treat. I also will make sure i look after myself more with good food choices instead of burger n chips etc. . Tbh this diets good it makes u realise how much crap u eat n actually i can go without im having a treat valentines day other halfs taking me out but thats fine ill choose healthy. I think i needed this weight loss to make me realise errrrr well how unhealthy n chubby i was n i feel so much better there's no wayyyy id go back to 12 stone i was 12 stone at my heavieat which was big for me as im small and people always knew me to be slim. But definitely were all doing brill even the odd hickup here n tgere x

Ye good luck 2 :)))))

Ahh what's the 6:1 about? Feel like I don't know much about all these plans out there!!

Good luck Danni for yours, how u feeling?
Mines tomorrow at 5pm, iv had a few social treats in the past week but other than that I have stuck to it, I feel quite good so hopefully there's some loss!!

Oh just like 5:2 but 1 fast day instead of 2! So one day on cambridge products and the rest eating normally.

I hope you get a good loss too :)

Ye definitely making better choices though ive ordered soups shakes n just 3 lemon bars for easy use in case i cant have soups or shakes i think its made me realise i can have a treat bit that won't b daily or weekly itll b when i give myself one rein it in as b4 id just let myself eat takeaway all the time so its not a treat. I also will make sure i look after myself more with good food choices instead of burger n chips etc. . Tbh this diets good it makes u realise how much crap u eat n actually i can go without im having a treat valentines day other halfs taking me out but thats fine ill choose healthy. I think i needed this weight loss to make me realise errrrr well how unhealthy n chubby i was n i feel so much better there's no wayyyy id go back to 12 stone i was 12 stone at my heavieat which was big for me as im small and people always knew me to be slim. But definitely were all doing brill even the odd hickup here n tgere x

Sounds like you're in a really good headspace! Great choices on the products. Are you aiming for SS this week then? I hope you get a good loss tomorrow!

Also sounds like you're making good psychological progress in terms of how you intend to maintain.

Ahh 6:1 sounds gd to sorta rein it in that one day!!

Yeah exactly Danni, you don't wana resent it not having a treat but at the same time don't wana go overboard! And yeah like u say u feel 10 times better now so it's u likely that U will, plus u have ur wedding which is the most amazing aim! I always said to myself if I can't loose the weight for my wedding, I never will! So it feels such an achievement when u get there :) Iv eaten out 3-4 times this month on step 2 and just made a meat/fish and veg choices and had losses so, it's doable :)

Tbh im kinda just doing a bit of both gonna try n do ss if i can wiv the odd tuna or prawns if i need them im not set in stone i need to up my water too i know that how u dping jo r u ok

I think the 6:1 sounds good I will probably do the 5:2 to stay in shape for a while though.
I'm feeling like I'm so far away from target at the moment didn't have a good week last week and not feeling confident this week either.
I'm going for another 2 weeks SS if I can then start moving up the steps. Hoping to lose 7lbs within the next 2 weeks x

Back