Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Have a look at the link below too that i just posted tell me if u fancy tryinh some lool should be a few new ideas stops it being boring loool :p

Wow! Thank you!!! That really mixes things up :) gotta keep it interesting!!

Ive read about ppl getting bored after a while of eating the same things so hopefully by making them choc bars etc feels like your having a treat ill definitely try them though. I just want the 1st to come now and get started got my calendar ready written milestones on there and goals too lol how sad! Definitely ready for a break from food every meal now i feel guilty! X

Yeah definitely, it makes it that little bit more interesting experimenting and I do actually find the choc shakes tasty so il defo give the choc muffin and pudding a go! I know and me!! Lol ahh no that's not sad that's good, your all geared up to go! I honestly feel disgusting after all the bad christmas food, I am sick of it now and so ready to start, bring on our 2015 bikini bodies !!! ;) x

wowzers!! love those ideas! I like the porridge as a hot malty drink - will defo try that. thanks for sharing :)

I did Atkins diet along time ago - and made so many nice friends via a forum - and it really did help us all through it - I'm still friends with lots of them now, even though some are over in USA - i'm very good friends with one here in the UK, and we have regular shopping weekends to London for shoes, handbags and cocktails!! so i think having "diet buddies" is essential to help each other through! :)

we WILL be skinny minis for the summer :)

xxx

Oh hello everyone and great to find you. One thing l've learned in my many years battling this is that support is invaluable. I'll be the sore shameful sticking thumb with the bad example in this thead if you'll have me: - 2009 lost it all - 135 lbs in 8 months of CD SS - 2010-2012 - IVF and baby at the end of which l had put 150 lbs back - 2012-2014 - tens of restarts but got 100 of them back off of me - End of 2014 - today - huge! A mere 40lbs away from my highest weight and a full 122lbs over my lowest and even a 70lbs higher than last year at this time!!! I know 3 things: 1. SS works and l will lose it all again. 2015 will be when l'll be skinny again. 2. I can't maintain so will need to sort that (considering WLS after) 3. I can't do it without accountability and support so need this here and all of you to kick my ever inflatable butt. Looking forward to the ride!

Amazing journey....wishing you all the luck in the world...

Hey skellybob. That list is amazing. I had to screenshot it so I can use those ideas when I start. I have heard that cinnamon the warm chocolate is lovely as an evening drink.

I'm wishing the days away, so I can just start already lol. I was surprised to see how active this thread is, I joined one before when I was thinking about losing weight last year, and literally no one was ever on it.

Dietninja.
I spoke with a friend who did CD last year. She said that to ensure she got her water and products in every day she would ....wake up about 7 and drink a litre of water then a product about 9. Space out another litre of water over 4 hours and have second product about 1pm. Space out another litre of water over 4 hours and have a third product between 5-6pm. Have another litre of water. She said she would stop drinking water about 8pm otherwise she would b peeing all night. Lol.

I'm gonna try it that way...make it feel like breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Thats good advice dietninja ill try eatimg them around tgen or i think ill be starving is anybody else in or near nottingham uk?

Im gonna make some ice lollys out of yhe juice too to make you feel like you cn bite something mmmm!

Yeah I think anything to chew or chomp on sounds a good idea! When iv done CD I do treat the products like breakfast lunch and dinner, and I do find evenings the hardest, that's when you feel the need to have a naughty treat watching TV :(

I know i cant wait to try it m y consult on her way so ill post my weigh in and hope them recipes at least make them a bit tasty lol x

I think its a case of putting my daughter to bed and bed myself which is usually the case anyway lol im just dreading having no energy i have got home visits at work on friday which is so much rushing and itll be my second day so i really am gonna need kick up the bum!

Thanks for the advice...I think I'll do mine at 11, 4 and 8 because of my work breaks :)

Four litres of water! Woh! Better get my act together....

Hello Cambridgers!
I have my first appointment booked for Monday the 5th. I am spending between now and then getting ready. I have stopped taking milk in my tea.
After today I am stopping all alcohol and carbs. Bye bye Christmas chocolates and shortbread!
It's my first time on this diet. Have done SW before and lost a lot of weight but put it all back on.
Holiday in Portugal in March that I would like to be able to wear a bikini at the pool.
My husband works in the Middle East and he goes back on Sunday. Have told him am going on a diet but not said its this one. Am hoping to surprise him when he comes back in March ?

Yeah I think the best thing is keeping busy to take your mind off it and going to bed early if need be. At times when iv felt really hungry, I have downed so much water, just constantly have water with you and although not as satisfying as food, it does work in filling you up strangely, so any weakness, reach for the water and log on here for an extra boost :) that's what il be doing!

Wow Good luck tahtll be an ace suprise 4 him to.come back too :) let us know how u get on x

OMG weigh in worst than expected :( 11st 12 and bmi 29 :( oh well onwards and upwards consultant was lovely even told my partner hes gotta support me and ill b a bit rubbish for a few days! She made me cry talking i got a bit upset but by march my weight loss should be at target! The products are sat waiting for tomorrow first weigh in next Wednesday as i am working thursday so wish me luck ill be posting each day how ive found the day 2 b
Go girls xx

I am so sorry your weigh in was worse than expected, but as you say, onwards and upwards!
Good luck over the next week ?

Back