Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

3 lb sorry not 4 **

Hey everyone!!! Miss greedy that's so good you have a friend doing it with you! Great support and healthy competition!
Hi sianock! That's great your starting and the weight will start to drop off in no time!!
Yeah I think it was about 3 days in I was in ketosis! Keep going :) xxx

Hi cd-ers can I join you? I started today with at least 5stone to lose so a big task for me. I just had my choc shake hot as I normally love a cup of tea in the morning with milk and sugar and I'm not quite ready to replace it with peppermint tea. Anyway good luck everyone.

Good luck lindsey81! With 5 stone to lose yourl definitely be at your goal by the summer! It's such a quick weight loss plan! Xxx

U make it sound so easy wish i hadn't of pigged b4 i started i feel good today though a lot better than yday woke up fresh and i had awful sleep my girly was coughing alll night so had broken sleep so ill c how i feel later on! Im hoping these next 2 3 days will get easier and if i can do 6 or 7 pound ill b so happy in first week :p how much do u wanna lose this week and whens your weigh in xx

It's tough one coz I don't wanna sound like, it's a breeze, coz it is tough, all the temptations etc but it's the only thing that's ever ever worked for me so I want to push it to everyone to stick at it and give it a go as it's so worth it :) I felt really great on my wedding day and I'm so glad I stuck at it so I want all of you to feel the same :) I have tried generally eating healthy, weight watchers, slim fast, slimming world, eating normal but running everyday, gym everyday, every combination I can think of lol, but this is the only thing that really gives the results.
I went for my weigh in on Monday and was 9st 11, yday morning I was 9st 13 lol which was defo the New Years drink and pig out! I know other people slowed down before starting this but I pretty much ate everything in sight lol :( am hoping to loose 3lbs this week! Weigh in is on Wednesday! How old is your little girl? Xxx

I hope so, I have a wedding reception in March and I really don't want to be the fat guest again. I was slim once upon a time but 3 children and eating whatever I liked changed all that!

how are you all getting on today?

People say you roughly lose a stone a month on this so yourl be 3 stone lighter by then!! Awww that's what I'm scared of! I don't have kids just yet, think il try and have year of being a slim size then maybe try for a family!
I feel ok today, tend to struggle more in the evenings!
X

I blame the kids I also had a thyroid problem which meant I didn't gain weight until I was medicated and then I gained a stone in a week...the kids just added to that weight. My eldest is 4 nearly 5, my middle one just turned 3 and my youngest is 15 months and I didn't really lose any weight between them just kept on eating so now it's time to get back to a weight I'm happy with!

Ok babe ye i pigged b4 so itll take a while i suppose felin ok today actually though xx how u feelin xx

You will be there before you know it hun :) I'm day 5 and feeling great thank you :) The hardest time for me is 4pm-5pm which is the hour before my 3rd shake but once iv had it I'm ok :) I go to bed at 9 just after my last shake just to make sure I'm not tempted lol xx

Aww wow Lindsey your body has been through a lot, 3 lovely kids and now time to concentrate on yourself :)
your doing so well Sarah- Louise! Have you had your first weight loss weigh in? Or you have that to come? Xx

Good luck Dietninja!!!!!

Aww wow Lindsey your body has been through a lot, 3 lovely kids and now time to concentrate on yourself :)
your doing so well Sarah- Louise! Have you had your first weight loss weigh in? Or you have that to come? Xx

Aw thank you!! It's tough!! And I do struggle but I make sure I get get myself into a battle in my head as I can talk myself into/out of things lol so I tell myself failing or giving in is just not an option!! It keeps me going :)

Iv not had a weigh in yet, it's on Sunday at 6 :) I can't wait!! :) xxx

Ahhh yes let us know how you get on Sunday :) I know it is a battle it's like what am I going to enjoy more, this piece of choc for all of 2 secs, or the endless compliments through the summer and all the occasions we are aiming for looking lovely slim and healthy! Got to be the second one ;)

Ahhh yes let us know how you get on Sunday :) I know it is a battle it's like what am I going to enjoy more, this piece of choc for all of 2 secs, or the endless compliments through the summer and all the occasions we are aiming for looking lovely slim and healthy! Got to be the second one ;)

Absolutely :) thank you!! I will most definately update after Sunday :) what day is your weigh in hun? X

It does help hearing peoples stories and progress to keep motivated and on track I think! I started yesterday and mine is on Wednesday and will be every Wednesday, can't wait already! :) x

Good luck! !! Let us know how ur getting on xx

Aw bless u well good luck your like me i tried everything too lol shes 3 and a half so a monkey but gosh has she got a personality shes hilarious she has everyone in stitches lol. :) have u got little ones too?, xx

Back