Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Thats good that u have will power i need a routine too tbh at the min im all over with meal times xx

Aww bless she sounds gorgeous! No I don't have kids yet, we wanted to get married first and I guess it's finding the right time, I don't want to leave it tooooo long but at the same time I don't feel grown up enough to have kids yet lol one day I'm sure it will feel like the right time! Aww definitely once you find a routine that works for you and you fave products just stick with it!! My consultant gave me the mushroom risotto to try, not a massive fan of mushrooms lol but have got that out to try for lunch, will let you know the verdict! X

I am getting frustrated with this website, it isn't letting me post anything without saying 'it needs to be viewed by a moderator'.... when will that be?? Also there is a chance I have posted the same reply more that once so I am really sorry if my posts end up being repeated.... I am a bit of a technospaz!

Well done Ginabeany on your progress so far with Cambridge. Thank you for your good luck message and likewise :D good luck to you too. I read somewhere that you should check with the airline about taking food/packets into another country as they are getting really strict and have the right to confiscate anything, it would be such a waste of money. I may have that information completely wrong, but I thought I would mention it, just in case. Maybe your consultant will know.... please let us know the outcome x

Well done Ginabeany on your progress so far with Cambridge. Thank you for your good luck message and likewise :D good luck to you too. I read somewhere that you should check with the airline about taking food/packets into another country as they are getting really strict and have the right to confiscate anything, it would be such a waste of money.

That's strange, I think it can restrict until your up to a certain amount of posts so, i know mine mentioned something about getting to 20 posts xx

Allneedles, lol at "last supper" I have done that before too. Haha why do we always seem to say "oooh i'm going on a diet tomorrow so I need to eat loads of rubbish to ensure I gain a good 17 stone before I start!" It's ludicrous but we all do it xx

Ye let me know how it is lol im not a fan either tbh but its sounds ok :) and yes my daughter was not planned but shes so funny i wouldn't change her for tge world bless good to get marroed 1st though xx

Thats good that u have will power i need a routine too tbh at the min im all over with meal times xx

Lol oh really! I'm not very good at all this tbh! Omg exactly the last supper! 10 mins to midnight I was eating brownies and drinking lemonade thinking, bye bye food lol.
Thats the thing you would never regret having kids ever but I think I may regret if I don't try so, maybe end of this yr early next yr unless something happens sooner :) until then, CD time :) x

Maybe it is that I am new and I am only allowed a certain number of characters, like you say, it could change once I have done 20 posts or something, but honestly I am just guessing x

Miss greedy, let us know how you feel after your first day today. I was going to start today but I have been awake all night with 'man flu' so I am already feeling sorry for myself lol, I haven't eaten anything yet though so I may still start today anyway x

Yeah don't worry I'm not totally sure, this is the first forum thing iv done myself, there wasn't much on here when I done CD last time but seems like everyone is on it for the new year :)

It is great that there are so many of us on here to motivate each other. Ginabeany you already did so well last time without much forum support, just think how amazing you will do now you have everyone on here spurring you on. well done getting back on it before letting things slide xx maintenance is definitely the tough bit x

Welcome Sianock and Lindsey, the ladies on here will definitely spur you on x

Hello sarah-louise, thank you for all of your tips so far, very useful x

Awww malibusally you should start as soon as you can :) the really really tough times are when feeling ill orrrrr totm :( but try and push through if you can!! We can all help you and each other!!

some motivational quotes I found :)

A huge part of loosing weight is believing you can do it and realising its not going to happen over night ( we didn't put the weight on overnight!!)

What you eat in private is eventually what you wear in public

Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction to know you made it another day :)

This months diet is next months body

It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and family to see and 12 weeks for the rest of the world!!

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels :)

get up every morning and tell yourself, I can really do this!!! Xxx

I do struggle myself but there's a small part of me that knows I can do it because of last yr ( I hope this time round aswel) so although I'm on here for my own motivation, I really really want to help anyone get there's coz it's the best feeling and it really is so so worth it :)

Welcome Sianock and Lindsey, the ladies on here will definitely spur you on x

Hello sarah-louise, thank you for all of your tips so far, very useful x

Hiya :)

Your very welcome hunnie, I hope it helps everyone :)

How you feeling with that dreaded man flu? Have you started plan today yet or would you prefer to start later? X

Back