Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Thnks dietninja just necked half pint gonna sv some more now with breakfast i know u get keto flu but think i might b getting my fellas bug as my ears r hurting too which is last thing i want
Feel very good though atm belly feels less full bloated n fat which is good :) im very determiner keep looking at the calendar how u feeling xx

Welcome dawn!

Everyone kept telling me, last time, that I'd put it all back on. And I did :( but I've also, in my time, gotten to goal with weight watchers and slimming world. And I got near goal with low carb and calorie counting.

They all work. And they all don't work if you don't learn how to maintain. From experience, losing it slower does not mean regaining it slower....sadly!

people are just scared because it's extreme. Their issues, not yours. Very good luck on your journey!

Good morning everyone! day 1 - 100% done!!! Wooooo feel a million bucke and l snuck a cheecky WI (i'm a daily checker, l can afford it at my hundreds of pounds:))) and l shifted a few pounds!!! Shelly- hang in there - your body will try to trick you today! Welcome dawn and MrsJH! Hope you slept well dietninja? Love your posts today! My little Miss is 4 too! Where do you live? we could do a playdate instead of a group:) how much do you have to lose? Yoga is amazing - just don't have the time. Yoga and weight lifting are the best combination IMO. I've just reserved a Slendertone at argos - very skeptik but the men's one has great reviews for toning. Otherwise back to plan A - plastic surgery galore:) As for WLS - the vertical sleeve. All else seems pointless - baloon is inefficient and bypass too extreme and l need the hunger hormone dealt with and a tiny stomach while l get some psychologist to help stop me from filling it up often with unhealthy choices:)

Putting yoga on my list to try!

Right ladies I know I said I was starting Monday! However biting the bullet & starting today. I'm sick of feeling miserable nothing is fitting me and I'm sick of making excuses. Starting at 14.2 and 5,6 hoping to get down to 11 stone want to loose 3 stone 2ib let's support each other. I've done it before lost over 5 stone on CWP just went back to my old ways! Stupidly

Welcome! I want my clothes to fit too...SOOO impatient!

:giggle:They will fit you patience is key and i have none ahhahh i keep looking in thr mirror all sorts bit not much has changed yet lol

Diet ninja, i am sure that like the ladies say, you will meet the right person when you are feeling more confident. I am sure you are totally lovable just as you are, you have a good job, are well educated, and 40 is still young nowadays lol you might even end up a cougar like courtney cox and have a string of toy boys, sex and the city was focussed on a group of women approaching their forties for a reason, they know what they want and they know how to get it as they have some life experience under their belt! You mentioned your ex, is there any chance of you getting back together? Do you have children together?x

Aww thanks! No chance reuniting with the ex...we were together 13 years when he abandoned ship for a younger model...he couldn't cope with 2 small kids! He left when my youngest was 2. she's now turning 9 tomorrow ...so about six or seven years ago. We're fairly amicable now.

In all that time I only dated once, a blind date, and he told my friend who set us up that I was lovely but too fat to fancy, basically :( you'd think that'd motivate me but no...anyway, so I don't want to put myself out there until I feel confident enough to tell any idiots to go f**k themselves! If you see what I mean...

Good morning everyone! day 1 - 100% done!!! Wooooo feel a million bucke and l snuck a cheecky WI (i'm a daily checker, l can afford it at my hundreds of pounds:))) and l shifted a few pounds!!! Shelly- hang in there - your body will try to trick you today! Welcome dawn and MrsJH! Hope you slept well dietninja? Love your posts today! My little Miss is 4 too! Where do you live? we could do a playdate instead of a group:) how much do you have to lose? Yoga is amazing - just don't have the time. Yoga and weight lifting are the best combination IMO. I've just reserved a Slendertone at argos - very skeptik but the men's one has great reviews for toning. Otherwise back to plan A - plastic surgery galore:) As for WLS - the vertical sleeve. All else seems pointless - baloon is inefficient and bypass too extreme and l need the hunger hormone dealt with and a tiny stomach while l get some psychologist to help stop me from filling it up often with unhealthy choices:)

Yay to day 1! I slept ok which surprised me! How did you sleep? Better get on with downing that water for a successful day 2!

Yay to day 1! I slept ok which surprised me! How did you sleep? Better get on with downing that water for a successful day 2!

I slept NyQuil well, l have a feeling l may have a headache tonight too;)))) had 1.5 L already.

Been meaning to ask - how much do you have to lose?

Single moms are made of rainbow and unicorn dust to me! Yes mine is utterly useless (literaly, very little if any use other than theoretical back-up in case of all other systems failing:) but he's there on paper and l get to ***** at him for being that way.

Great to wake up and read through all the messages!! Welcome all new people!! It's great for motivation and staying on track on here! Skellybob it's good you don't weigh yourself everyday as you can really be excited for the results, unfortunately for the past half a yr it have been obsessed and get on them everyday lol hope everyone has a great day ahead!!! Hope no one is getting a horrible bug! Seems a lot of that about at the moment

Love all your messages malibusally! And I would love to try yoga actually! I used to do a load of gym classes but never tried that, I'm too scared to go on my own so will try and find someone to drag along :D

Throw ya scales away! Lol ye i think its better for me not knowing as id be disheartened getting on everyday and not lost i work Tuesday Thursday friday so cam weigh myself then and Wednesday as my weigh in but tbh il prob just wait till weigh in or ill b disappointed. I have clinical scales at work and they weigh yhe same as consultants which is good. Might pop on Tuesday before weigh in so got all weekend to get on it im aiming for 3 packs today :(no egg ahahhaha xx

Yeah ur right!! Got to try and break that habit!!! My scales actually broke over Christmas and I was like noooooop lol rushed out to buy new ones, sad lol. Yes 3 packs u can do it!!! 3rd day!!!! No damn egg hahaha!!!

Haha don't panic too much about the egg :) it definitely won't knock you out of Ketosis- I ate plain grilled chicken quite a bit last time when the hunger got too bad and had no negative effects from it- so long as you don't end up eating a bit of toast or something you will be fine :)

Dietninja, I am with you on wanting to find a new man :) put all my weight on when I was with my last boyfriend as he loved food even more than I did! We broke up 3 years ago but have felt too fat since to get with anyone new!

I managed to maintain quite well for about 5 months (not my goal weight but the weight that I was at and a Size 14 which I was relatively happy with) but Christmas has just killed me- I've put on a whole stone in December as I just let myself go wild!!! We all know what to do, it's just about being focussed enough to do it I suppose!

I had a lemon yogurt bar for breakfast in the end- mushroom risotto can wait for lunch :) because I've been through this before my Cambridge consultant was happy for me to start over with the bars- I promise you everything gets ten times easier once you can have them because you feel so happy to be chewing something again!!!

I am having a day of sorting out all my kitchen cupboards (boring as hell!) but need to keep busy so I don't think about food :)

I'm starting S2 on Monday and my daughter is starting SS on Tuesday (we live 150 miles apart). Her tag is Flipols. Any encouragement for us both will be eagerly received! Hope everyone is fulfilling their expectations! Have a great weekend!

Good luck Marcia- I am sure you and your daughter will do brilliantly if you are focussed :) how much are you looking to lose?

Dawnvalentie christmas was the killer for me aswel! Definitely need to concentrate and focus more on maintenance this time round!! Haha I'm doing the same!!! Sorting house and cupboards out today! Keeping busy!!

welcome Marcia jones and your daughter!!

Aha me 2 keep cleaning to stop thinking aboit it npt hungry at all tho its so wierd past 2 days i struggled ill see what lunch time brings and dawn thanks for the egg advice i agree if u have a small something as long as its good 4 u itll keep on track :)

hope u guys find love ive been with my fella 5 years now kt flys bye 14 weeks till our wedding! But we are chalk and cheese maybe thats y it workd dont get me wrong qe fight like cat and dig lol but nobodys perfect its easier being single sometimes i cant remember him not beinf here now hes part of the furniture but he works away all week and sometimes 7 days all over uk so o feel single sometimes! Used 2 it though. Itll be easier on this diet when hes not here i think!

Omg rushing out 2 buy scales im opposite i never dare 2 get on them ahhahah xx

Mmmm lemon bars cant wait
Has anybody tried savory rices etc?? And u know the curry etc are they packets too??
I tried exante ones once the spag bol chilli etc was absolutely disgusting i nearly threw up!?? $

Haha, because ur guy sees u less he should really notice your weight loss! And url look even more stunning when he looks at you on your wedding day! All slim :) i dated my fella at 16 at school til 18, we had a two yr break then saw each other in the pub and been together ever since and been married 3 months :)
i actually had never heard of exante til someone mentioned it on this forum!! It similar to CD?
Im sure it's step 3 you can have the ready meals, not sure how many there are but my consultant stocks chicken curry and rice, vegetable chilli and a chicken pasta, all really nice actually and good if you can't be bothered to cook and to know your having a healthy, balanced meal :) xx

Back