Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Omg bless will power lol

You can do it jo1989, I think we are all feeling your pain right now lol. This horrible food is what gives us these bodies we hate! Remember...NOTHING tastes as good as being slim and healthy feels, in a sexy new summer dress this year!!!

He will probs leave u a portion on purpose thats men 4 ya! Ass holes lol i am defo bein reborn a man! I tell u what id defo be a complete nightmare ahah

I hope to be reborn with a monster metabolism so don't have to worry about diets lol

Ye we r literally feeling your pain take one for the team babe lol

Ha the worse thing is he is actually supportive of the diet, he just wants a takeaway and I can't blame him for that! Lol I'm glad we're all at pretty much the same stage because we can share the pain!

Yes you are not alone, we are taking some of the pain off you tonight :D yeah exactly my husband can eat what he wants so I don't want him to deprive coz of me, Same time it is a bit like, damn themmmmmm!

Oooooh thanks I didn't see that actually! a lot of my guy mates and husband are slim annoyingly so the only person I can compare is my brother as he has to watch his weight like me, and I have to say I agree with that, he sticks to anything and looses weigh far better than I do :(

The first rodeo in 2009 l did it with him. He had the same BMI basically. After the first 12 weeks when you need to take a break and go up a step we both did that week. He then kept going up the steps having lost it all and has pretty much kept it off and l was back to TWO more 12 weeks stints!!!!!

Bloody men! ! Lol but they store fat differently to women due to hormones so it is easier for them to drop fat their genetics are different i look at a freakin donut and get rounder! My fella eats a pack and loses a pound cuz he bought the bleedin things lol. Its mad! Told u im coming back a man lol

Eurgh its so annoying isn't it. But we're way more gorgeous than men!

Yes jo1989 they are funny looking creatures everything about them ahhaha

Yes! And women have the power and women rule the world! Men would be hopeless without us! So we are perfect as we are, just wana be a bit slimmer then we got it alllllllllllllllll!!!!

:doh::character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180:If i av to get out of bed for another pee im peeing rivers here not buckets rivers! Its so bleedin annoying

:bighug::girlpower:Anyway night girls good luck

Night night Hun!!!!! Xx

Night night. I'm holding my nose next to the burger and chips! I'll be fine. Skinny is better.

Back