Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

So there actually ready meals not packets thats good? And we met in the pub i was working in too :) lomg story but ended up together ever since lol :) aw 3 months married waheyyy did u have wedding blues after everyone says its crazy u get marroed and tgen you get blues as theres nothing to plan lol x

Yeah it's good! I mean by step 3 you can eat actual food anyway lol but the ready meals do help! Awww that's nice! Yes I have heard that before!! Both our mums had wedding blues really as wedding chat was all their lives revolved around for the past year! I was actually so relieved! I planned everything myself as men are useless lol and I had never been to a wedding before, I still haven't other than my own!!! So I had no idea what to do or expect, so it was kinda stressful but feel like we have our life back now, no more wedding chat and no more saving wedding money lol. How has all your wedding planning gone? I have never been to Cuba before but heard amazing things about it! Xx

We are getting married there so taking bits over and also having a wedsing here the week after so im organising 2 lol but it's cool im not a stress ed really im very fiery so if i have a bee in my bonnett it gets done there and then absolutely skint tbh payin 4 2 weddings really :(ill post u pix tho so u can have a gander! Ye my family r closer to me even more me and my aunt now all excited my parents arent going tho my mum cant afford it and my lil sister is autistic so itd b to far on plane and her routine would got to pot and my dad just pftttt well god knows hes giving me money though. My fella mum died at 30 when he was 12 so his dad coming thank god. O well :/ .. but ye excited :)

Throw ya scales away! Lol ye i think its better for me not knowing as id be disheartened getting on everyday and not lost i work Tuesday Thursday friday so cam weigh myself then and Wednesday as my weigh in but tbh il prob just wait till weigh in or ill b disappointed. I have clinical scales at work and they weigh yhe same as consultants which is good. Might pop on Tuesday before weigh in so got all weekend to get on it im aiming for 3 packs today :(no egg ahahhaha xx

Admire your restraint...I'm an everyday gal but use an app so can view the trend as well

I slept NyQuil well, l have a feeling l may have a headache tonight too;)))) had 1.5 L already. Been meaning to ask - how much do you have to lose? Single moms are made of rainbow and unicorn dust to me! Yes mine is utterly useless (literaly, very little if any use other than theoretical back-up in case of all other systems failing:) but he's there on paper and l get to ***** at him for being that way.
Lol! I'm definitely not made of rainbows & unicorn dust! I'm a grumpy old bat! But so nice to hear something positive about single mums....rather than guff about kids from single parent families being less likely to achieve etc....

I've got 4 stone to lose :/ I don't know whether I'll do it all on packs but I have committed to 28 days of packs to kickstart the weightloss, then I'll play it by ear. I'd love to lose 1.5 stone in those 28 days...I know it's possible but may be a bit of wishful thinking there! How much do you have to lose?

Last edited:
I'm starting S2 on Monday and my daughter is starting SS on Tuesday (we live 150 miles apart). Her tag is Flipols. Any encouragement for us both will be eagerly received! Hope everyone is fulfilling their expectations! Have a great weekend!

Welcome! And very good luck to you and your daughter :)

Aww thanks skellybob and good luck on the countdown to your wedding...how much are you aiming to lose in 14 weeks (I'm sure you already said but there's been so many posts I've lost track!

Ginabeany - how sweet (you & hubby that is!)

I think Exante is almost identical to Cambridge except without the counsellor. I'm doing Exante and its 3 packs a day, lots of water etc.

Wow 2 things to plan Skellybob! Sounds like your the right type of gal for the job :D hope you have an amazing time! and yes it's all so expensive!!
I give credit to alllll you parents out there!! Sounds the hardest job in the world, I have a dog who's enough work lol I think deep down it scares me lol probably why I'm putting it off! My fella wants kids anytime really, he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes last April, and he has suffered with pains in his feet and everything else that comes with diabetes so he feels like he wants kids while he is young, fit and healthy!
Ahhh I see!! It's good to know there are more options out there with plans. Sounds like your doing really well dietninja, keep at it!!! It will all be worth it!!! Get sexy and find yourself a sexy new man!!!

Kids are the best thing ever! Once you get over the whole shock / change / hard work / expense / lack of sleep / mess etc!!!!! I'm not sellng it, am I???

Seriously, I thought I'd made a huge mistake at first, esp when hubby went wobbly and became ex, but they are amazing and wonderful.

Took the Christmas tree down today :( now have four kids coming over for a birthday sleepover...loads of junk food around!

Oh my goodness, you ladies can talk!! Just logged in to find over 10 pages to read! It's great!!! :)

Last hour before hubby leaves (he is cutting our son's hair atm). Will pop back this afternoon to read/comment on all the fabulous chat :)

I'll be a lot less chatty after school starts on Mon...I haven't done any of my marking yet so using this as an avoidance technique!

I've just ordered 5 of the products from the Exante website to mix it up a bit! Have gone for maple pancakes, sausage mix, chocolate pudding, carbonara and curry. They seem to have very similar nutritional content to cambridge products so I reckon if I have one of those a day to mix in with the Cambridge stuff I should be fine! Get's a bit boring having the same products all the time- especially as I can't stand the soups!!!

Having a very frustrating scenario today as I bought some new furniture from Ikea yesterday which is in my car, but the lift is broken in my flats and I really don't think I've got the energy to be heaving shelving units up four flights of stairs on my own... It's times like this when you need a man haha! Have to admit though, I don't miss them hogging the TV :)

Skellybob, your wedding sounds like it's going to be amazing!!! Well done on not getting too stressed :) My job is event planning- I can plan anything for a client with minimal stress but when it comes to planning things for myself, well, let's just say I would be Bridezilla!!!

I want to.lose 3 stone all im all not sure if ill do it all on cambride but of i can do loads on it i will lol xx

Omg dawn valentine sounds like such a fun job :) so jealous i am ok now maybe in a few weeks ill b worse ha but im one of them who . subconsciously flaps not physically lol

Has anyone done yoga? It is amazing. i used to think that only running or aerobics was worth doing, something where you got out of breath or worked up a sweat but yoga is better for toning than circuit training if you do it properly. You don't even need a shower after it either because you don't get all hot and bothered, it is soooo relaxing. you are just lifting your own body weight. it great for arms, legs and tummy and posture (i slouch a lot so i really need to work on my posture)
I love yoga, but even more Pilates! I have a couple of DVDs because barely any gyms do classes. Really feel it the next day :)

I wouldn't want to go to a weekly group thing where you all get weighed together anyway. I am a single parent and even though these places say you can take your children along i just don't think it is a very good environment for a four year old girl. If she was sat at the back of the room colouring in and drawing pictures then she would still be aware that everyone in the room was keen to lose weight and was getting applauded for it. Weight loss is not a positive thing for everyone. you hear awful stories of 7 and 8 year olds with anorexia, we have to be so careful what we say when they are in the room, they might be young but they are certainly not stupid and they pick up on everything.
Love your attitude towards your weight loss and parenting :)

Miss ama, in an earlier post you said you were thinking of weight loss surgery, what type of weight loss surgery would you be considering? Has anyone tried any Paul mckenna books? I am going to try the 'i can make you thin' and the 'hypnotic gastric band' one. I don't expect much but i am going to try and keep focussed by reading any success stories and any ideas, i think that is the key for me, bombard myself with inspiration to keep on track. I am also re-reading 'skinny b***h' as it is full of tough love for dieters :)
I used to listen to I can make you thin but I kept falling asleep after the first 5 mins so not very effective for me!!!

Omg feeling so poorly today is this normal woke up aching to hell i cant move head ache which ive not had upto now feel awful too :/ please tell me it's ketosis and not a bug :( Well done msjh go 4 it start today u cpuld be in ketosis by monday 2 days ahead of yourself let me know how your gettin on dsy 1 was hard 4 me but u xan get through xx
I don't know if it's normal but there is a horrible bug going round. Maybe you have caught it? (((Hugs)))

Hello Dawnvalentine!! (((Waves!)))

Back