Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hi ladies! Been cleaning all day and sooo many posts to catch up on!

Dietninja: I've been up and down and up and down (down over 4 stone originally) and never had anything remotely resembling loose skin.

Dawn, MsJH, and Miss Greedy: welcome! The sooner we get started the sooner we can finish.

In terms of what MissAma said, I can see where you're coming from, but I think its important to do whatever gets you through. I have chewing gum and diet coke on plan and still get good losses and actually find it easier having them; I can't bear the taste in my mouth without the gum and I have the diet coke with my chicken pieces at lunch. While I don't condone that anyone else does the same, as our bodies all react differently and what I choose might not work for someone else, I think its most important to find what suits you, and if slight moderations to the plan and varied packs/meals helps, I think thats fine.

I actually don't find the plan adjusts how I feel about food at all, and thats why I've regained each time. For me, its about getting through the plan and losing as quickly as possible while living my life and then doing the steps (which I've not done before) because I think that bit is the bit that'll change my outlook on food.

As Gina said though, its good we all have different outlooks and can help one another.

How u guys doin 2day ive found today the worst feeling very wierd and poorlt just dizzy and shakey :/ really not great! Still goikg strong tho had 1 mouth of tuna and 1 egg extra i said no egg but todays been worse were i felt dizzy like i was gonna faint so i needed something small :/ . O well bettrr than something bad. Its not passig i just wanna go to bed.. very emotional doea anybody else get this?? The posts r good to read through the day. Keep us all going. I like the sooner we start the sooner we finish post makes me feel like its not for long lol xx

How u guys doin 2day ive found today the worst feeling very wierd and poorlt just dizzy and shakey :/ really not great! Still goikg strong tho had 1 mouth of tuna and 1 egg extra i said no egg but todays been worse were i felt dizzy like i was gonna faint so i needed something small :/ . O well bettrr than something bad. Its not passig i just wanna go to bed.. very emotional doea anybody else get this?? The posts r good to read through the day. Keep us all going. I like the sooner we start the sooner we finish post makes me feel like its not for long lol xx

Fraid so! I feel totally horrendous for the third and fourth day normally - nauseous, dizzy, shaky, headachy, super emotional and horrible mood swings. And I've convinced myself in the past I must be getting ill so have to have food and then fallen off the wagon! But I promise it does pass. Its so worth it when you come out the other end.

is anyone doing exercise ?? do you think that would make us extra hungry? I've just been looking at step machines - i always used to have a big commercial style one and left it in my old garage! it was a god send on the keeping trim front! but can't fit anything in my new pad! might get some weights for my ankles for my daily dog walk!!! lol

Hi miss_greedy! Love your post! Sounds like ur doing really well! Nice to hear what u think of the products! I love the choc one aswel! Starting the CD plan again I no lie did look forward to it! Feels like a treat :)
and Skellybob couldn't agree more with Jo1989! U do think oh I feel terrible this can't be good for me and end up just chucking it all away and eating, but it's the eating rubbish that does the damage! So honestly stick at it :)
i felt my attitude start to change towards food as when I lost the weight and was slim, I didn't want to eat rubbish and get big again and I think this time as I don't have an aim as I did last time, I will continue onto maintenance and hopefully keep it up for life! Whereas before I got to my goal, had a honeymoon in Florida surrounded by the most amazing food, I just couldn't stay on track lol.
Hopefully when we all start seeing results it will make us stay on track and hate all the bad food that's made us like this in the first place! Bring on slim and healthy 2015 and rest of our lives!!! Xx

Hi miss_greedy! Love your post! Sounds like ur doing really well! Nice to hear what u think of the products! I love the choc one aswel! Starting the CD plan again I no lie did look forward to it! Feels like a treat :)
and Skellybob couldn't agree more with Jo1989! U do think oh I feel terrible this can't be good for me and end up just chucking it all away and eating, but it's the eating rubbish that does the damage! So honestly stick at it :)
i felt my attitude start to change towards food as when I lost the weight and was slim, I didn't want to eat rubbish and get big again and I think this time as I don't have an aim as I did last time, I will continue onto maintenance and hopefully keep it up for life! Whereas before I got to my goal, had a honeymoon in Florida surrounded by the most amazing food, I just couldn't stay on track lol.
Hopefully when we all start seeing results it will make us stay on track and hate all the bad food that's made us like this in the first place! Bring on slim and healthy 2015 and rest of our lives!!! Xx

Yeah, its funny really, having a goal date is great but it makes you focus too much on the target rather than the maintenance and the rest of your life. I've sort of got a goal in terms of the date my gym membership starts (when I'll move up to Step 2) but after that is the important bit :)

Love your pic Skellybob!!

i have set my reminder on iDrated to get in the habit of drinking water. Love that you can set a start and finish time for the day and it will spread your drinks during the day with audible reminders.

i always wee a lot anyway. I have an overactive bladder so take medication to stop it contracting so much. I was only taking half the dosage my dr gave me because I was working from home instead of being in class. So now I have gone back up to the full dosage. That said, with my last drink I felt my bladder filling as the glass emptied, lol!!

Lol thanks allneedles amd your pic too :)) . Ye feeling crappy 2day lol im with u on the weeing x

Thanks so much that helped i haven't given in i wont its good tk hear that its helped me just role on 1 week past! Xx

Grumpy to be on plan this evening, but weighed this morning after week 1 and lost 10lbs so its got to be worth it. Everything I want to eat will still be there when I come off plan happier and healthier.

Omg 10lbs is amazing!!! Uv done so well!!! U must be rly proud of ur self!!

wow!! 10lbs is amazing!! I hope I do as good as you :) xxx

Omg 10lbs is amazing!!! Uv done so well!!! U must be rly proud of ur self!!

Yeah I am pleased. But obviously I know the losses will slow down, and 4 more weeks on SS feels like A LOT at the moment! I'm just being silly, but feel a bit miserable tonight.

Honestly I know you probably can't help it but try and feel happy and positive as 10lbs is just brilliant! I know them sort of losses don't happen every week but, every little helps as they say, it's all in the right direction and that's all that matters! :) u can do it! We are all behind you and everyone on here!!!! X

Thanks girls! What day is everyone on now and how you all getting on?

Great loss Jo!!

I always go virtual online shopping when i feel down and think "wow I will be getting into those gorgeous dresses in just a short few months" - I currently have about £800 in my shopping basket at Karen Millen.com!! haha!! i never buy anything - I just like putting it all in my basket!! lol Plus wastes away an hour or so and I don't think of food!! lol xxx

Day 3 feeling ok, hungry obviously :( and need to drink more water, but determined to stick at it! Hope everyone else is doing good!!
and miss_greedy I do that a lot haha, put loads of dresses in the basket, makes me feel like iv bought it, without actually buying it lol it's good to look back on in a few weeks time and think, actually I still do like that or, no get rid :) xx

Love the little things we all use for inspiration. I need to get out some of my target clothes and try them on today and then each week to track how I'm doing.

Back