Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

My Mum and Dad sent me some money for Christmas so I am saving it to buy something nice in a skinny size for my holiday in March :)

Yeah that's it get out slim clothes for motivation to get back in! I have some small denim shorts from last summer hanging up looking at me every morning that I'm determined to get back in!
Slim holiday clothes for March allneedles will be money well spent :)

Eeeek I'd love to fit in my skinny skinny jeans again! I really really hope this is the last time I'm here.

Orrrrr, maybe the key is don't leave here, that way we can always be on track and kick each others asses!! :) xx

I don't mean the forum, I mean the diet!! I'm loving the forum and think its a great idea to keep each other on track.

Ohhh :) no I am sure you will do it!! Not taking away the struggle from anyone coz I know any weight loss has it's struggle but Jo1989 it seems we both have similar sorts of amounts to loose and because it isn't a huge amount, it just seems so hard to shift that last bit and I don't know why!! Hope you see what I mean :)

Ohhh :) no I am sure you will do it!! Not taking away the struggle from anyone coz I know any weight loss has it's struggle but Jo1989 it seems we both have similar sorts of amounts to loose and because it isn't a huge amount, it just seems so hard to shift that last bit and I don't know why!! Hope you see what I mean :)

Yeah I do know what you mean. I think also when you've done the plan before you know how successful it can be in such a short time so are more inclined to put it off. I just want to crack it this time.

I'm the same - this is the last time!!! lol another manic diet thing I do is spray any leftovers in the kitchen with bleach spray!!! I can't pick off the plates then when the goods winking at me!! hehe!! I had my friend go through my cupboards with me and we bleached all the christmas leftovers and in the bin they went!! hehe!!

Yeah definitely! I feel like I just want to rush this month away to get the results! Something I was amazed at which I hope I'm like at maintenance, my consultant goes to Florida every year and with all the temptations she still manages to stay on track! Puts on like 3 pounds, put looses it in the week she's back, rather than what I did and let it all go out the window, put on a stone and then struggle! Again I guess it's all about having the maintenance knowledge which we will have down the line when we get there x

Excellent weight loss jo1989! !! Well done u hope my weight loss is amywhere near that youve done so well :)))

Haha miss_greedy I like it! That's got to stop you picking!

Omg such a good idea i love it !!! X

Hubby is stuck at Manchester airport because of fog.

Yeah definitely! I feel like I just want to rush this month away to get the results! Something I was amazed at which I hope I'm like at maintenance, my consultant goes to Florida every year and with all the temptations she still manages to stay on track! Puts on like 3 pounds, put looses it in the week she's back, rather than what I did and let it all go out the window, put on a stone and then struggle! Again I guess it's all about having the maintenance knowledge which we will have down the line when we get there x

Thats amazing! I want to be able to maintain without using Cambridge really. I think I allow myself to put on weight partly because I know I can rely on Cambridge to lose it quickly. Thing is though, then I put it off, end up putting on a stone or a stone and a half and its not so easy to lose the weight! Hence feeling this time I HAVE to do the steps.

I know a lot of people go onto the 5/2 diet where you have 2 days of packs and eat sensibly the rest of the time, and that helps maintain - i think i'm going to have a bash at doing that once I hit target!

Yeah! I'm sure my consultant may have the odd shake or the odd CD ready meal in her day to day life just to sort of stay on track and monitor it, and also weighs herself once a week so that if she starts to go up at all due to any occasions such as a holiday, she then catches it early so that she knows not to maybe have as many carbs etc! So yeah I hope it's something we all get to learn and do, as the whole yo yo dieting can't be good!

He is meant to be flying to Dubai and then onto Bahrain. Was meant to be in work tomorrow afternoon but that won't happen now. Is hoping he won't get into trouble as should really have flown back by now.

oh gosh!! lets hope the fog lifts! I'm about 30 mins away from the airport and no fog here - so fingers crossed!! xxx

Back