Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well day 3 done gosh this is such a hard day not hunger wise feeling faint and on another planet! Gone proper alien today! Lack of concentration and energy and too cant even be bothered to talk earlier on was sat at my aunts house they were both talking to me and it was strange like i wasnt really with it lol feeling better this eve though strangley. The emotional aspect is odd too your ok then just wanna burst into tears :/ then ok again HORMONES ARE *******! Lol . Had porridge for breakfast again choc mint shake is the bees knees!!! Literally into a smoothie with ice oh yumm macdees have nothing on them! And then tomato soup spiced again with chilli for tea and again my egg! Im turning into sanka from cool runnings soon ill be askin u all if u wanna kiss my lucky egg! Pmsl. Defo felt today was easier though just crap feeling so low and ill! Will see what tomorrow brings! Im gona take my smelly breath ass to bed now and try and sleep it all off! Post how u guys have found today and what day ya all on if u can ! Thanks for the posts its literally getting me through the day seeing all the support! ! Xxx

I do admin too!! Lol well health care and an admin r u in a docs then? I went out on home visits too on my 2nd day yday it killed me im hoping ive sjaked shaken this fuzzy feeling befire next week because bending over kept making me dizzy lol! Yay to the phlebos :) your really close too im in notts.! Are u starting momday or have u started yet? Xx

Well done Skellybob! Done well and day 3 over!! Does help motivate and pass the time looking on here and seeing everyone's experiences and advise :). Been a bit hungry and bored this evening but overall not a bad day! Had warm choc shake for breakfast, had a choc and meet chilled shake for lunch and this evening had the vanilla rice pudding and put some mixed spice in it, was better second time round! Weird having all sweet ones but I have to be in the right frame of mind for the soups as I'm not overally keen on them, do prefer the shakes, although next visit will see if I can get the tomato and basil and oriental chilli :)
day 4 tomorrow :) how has everyone been today? Xxx

Choc and meet??? I meant choc and mint lol

Lol I was guessing that for a while amd then realised its mint lol im terrible i have a samsung it changes all my spellings so sorry about it all time! Yes it helps so much looking on here amd well done you too i like the sweet ones too :) choc mint was lovely:)
I am just eatin them what ever the weather atm im forcing myself im not overly keen i do like shakes and porridge tho what's rice pud like?? I love rice pudding :p .. oriental chilli is lovely actually i just like to make them not so watery u get less soup but its thicker so more satisfying than broth! ! .. i wish it was 3 weeks down grrr were on our way there tho ! Xxd

Yeah I know what you mean, that's probs why I'm not keen on the soups being quite watery, how do you thicken yours up? I love traditional rice pudding, I mean it's no where near the real deal and it smells nicer than it tastes, it's not horrible but with a few spices, nutmeg, cinnamon etc it's nice enough and mixes up the products! Not really selling it there lol but it's worth a go I'd say, il get a few again to mix it up! I know it will be the best feeling when we can say 3 weeks not 3 days! X

We're doing good girlies! Stay strong skellybob, tomorrow might still be hard but once you're through day 4 you'll be fine! I only have chocolate and chocolate mint shakes, don't particularly like the others.

I'm now happy being on plan after being miserable as sin 10 minutes ago, my emotions are a shambles!

Exactly the same Jo1989 I only get choc and choc mint shakes, I started off trying them all but they are the nicest tasting ones I think!
Aww I know how u feel, it really does that to you! We can do it! Got to think of all our nice summer clothes to get us through! Don't want a summer feeling frumpy and horrible in clothes! X

Nope and having to wear cardis over fat arms!

Exactly! We will be showing off our arms, legs, and any other body parts people wana see!!!!!

Ill try the rice pud though it does sound nice lol ye im hoping get past day 4 n itll ease off on me i carb loaded bad before though so my own fault but i wasnt aware it made it harder! Im gonna splash on clothes this summer if i get 2 target i cant wait! And i spice things up amd herb them all up too! I just dont add as much water i put the soup in a bowl or tub and slowly add the water until its slightly thicker and then microwave it for 1 min it seems to thickem up then! Just slow put the water in though n youll get it right. The tomato soup was quite thick but them again u dont have as much but it felt bettrr than avin liquids! X

skellybob, its not IF you get to target, its WHEN! :D

Is anybody else cold on this bloody diet lol im freezin all the time!?

Lol oh yea when i gwt target weight :) i cant believe u only have shakes you must have amazeballs will power! X

And blinking restless i am so agitated its crazy! Cant stop moving!

Thanks Skellybob I will give that a go!! And definitely it's when :) !!! I can't help but buy clothes as I'm not buying food lol last time I bought size 10 summer bits as an aim and it was the most amazing feeling to get in them!! I guess u have ur wedding dress as the perfect clothes item aim :) xxxxx

Ha yes I get restless too! Amazing how much time we spend preparing and eating and thinking about food - not having it makes me so bored!

Awww i wouldn't dare buy clothes that didn't fit me lol id loon at them and cry! Ahah its a good idea though ye my dress will be here soon so touch wood ill have lost some! Let me know whn u have soup next and if it helped ill try it with oriental tomorrow amd c if that can be thickened too! I was a 10 when i met my partner id love to be back in a 10 im about a 14 now well 12 to 14 which isnt big bt im a short ars* so its ugly lol i have that line in my leg under my bum so it looks like i have 2 bums loool :( so unattractive haha xx

Glad it's not just me even in bed now im so restless its so odd! X

You're not ugly!!! Your BMI is only 28.5 which means you're a little overweight, not obese! Yeah get ready for the struggling to sleep, thats another side effect! On the plus side, means you're less tired and get more done!

Back