Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hello all!

Welcome newbies to the thread :)

Jo - I feel completely the opposite about work...because I'm a teacher I only have break and lunch where I can eat, and it's a very established routine where I'm busy and easily distracted from eating (was one of my downfalls - not to eat all day then binge in the evening) so whilst I'm dreading going back to work because there's sooooo much to do, from a vlcd point of view it's a blessing.

Skellybob - good to have company. My mum really needs to lose weight (she's having health complications), and I was gently taking to her about 5:2 (my sisters going on it so I thought it'd be a gentler introduction) but she wasn't having any of it. I didn't press it...it's her choice. So well done your mum for facing up to it :)

I now have to go and cook my kids pizza and dough balls. I will NOT sneak a slice!!! Eggs for tea for little old me!! will be easier when they are back to school tomorrow. They are both in secondary school, so I will make them cereal and toast for breakfast and they will eat a cooked dinner at school. In the evening if I am feeling really rubbish they are able to make themselves a sandwich or something.

My two are still in primary school. I've gone for v easy options this week! Pasta with a ready made sauce, sausages with mash I froze last week etc. it is tough though!

So I'm still low carbing. Actually feeling quite pleased with myself because most of the party food has now left the vicinity and I've set myself up for this week...currently suffering ketosis symptoms as whist my calories have been higher, my carbs have been low (50g yest, 52g today) and I've been drinking my water.

I'm definitely having packs tomorrow but I'm not thinking any further ahead - one day at a time! Am also going to try and get up early to do 10 mins Bootcamp DVD...keep that muscle mass in tact (what little I have!)

Ye i know she won't stik it i know her inside out she is on the go way to much shell get bored! Ye make them b4 itll be easier im off 2 moro back at work Tuesday! Just looking at burlesque outfits fir my hen do :)) c

Awww 5.2 is good! My aunts friends lost si much doing it itll be a good start :))

Hello all!

Welcome newbies to the thread :)

Jo - I feel completely the opposite about work...because I'm a teacher I only have break and lunch where I can eat, and it's a very established routine where I'm busy and easily distracted from eating (was one of my downfalls - not to eat all day then binge in the evening) so whilst I'm dreading going back to work because there's sooooo much to do, from a vlcd point of view it's a blessing.

Skellybob - good to have company. My mum really needs to lose weight (she's having health complications), and I was gently taking to her about 5:2 (my sisters going on it so I thought it'd be a gentler introduction) but she wasn't having any of it. I didn't press it...it's her choice. So well done your mum for facing up to it :)

Are you Primary or Secondary? I am a Primary Teacher but currently only working 2 afternoons. I do PPA cover Y1/2 Tuesday and Reception on Fridays.

I used to teach Y6 full time, but with my husband working away for months on end, looking after the two kids on my own and my son having autism it was too much.

I am much happier now. And I am really enjoying building up my knitting pattern business.

Credit to all of you having to make your kids lunches and dinners As it means more temptations so well done! Makes you all stronger along the way!!! Only food I have to sort is dog food and luckily that's not tempting lol
Well done dietninja sounds like your doing really well and preparing your body for the journey!
Skellybob burlesque sounds amazing and so fun :D you going for the corsets and that sort of thing?
goodluck pinkpussy!

I am getting by not the easiest bit surprising myself tbh and feelimg proud; ) keep me posted and good luck xx

Ye its a nightmare doing kids food and mine is 3 and she always saying feed me please so i say yes so she eats lol its awful earlier she had chicken veg and potatoes i could of cried feedin her lol ... ye burlesque like corsets etc the boned proper ones lol it should be awesome cant wait what did u do for yours?? Xx

Hi ladies! So I sat and watched husband watch Burger King and actually wasn't tempted, it actually smelt a bit rank. Also went for a long drive with him and didn't feel at all tempted to stop off and get snacks which I normally do. Today is day 7 and I feel amazing, can't wait for you ladies to get here too. How we all doing?

Aww bless yeah I can imagine! That sounds so cool!! Your gona look and feel amazing especially after doing this and being so much lighter and slimmer!! :) I had two sort of hen do's, went to Marbella with the girls for a week and it was amazing, had the best time as they put so much thought and effort into planning bits :) and then I had a ladies night with the mums, aunts etc, one of them cheesy nights with drag queen and disco music etc, both were fun and great to look back on!! I was half way though CD when I went to Marbella, was about 9 stone so I felt loads better than when I started, I came back and was 8st 11!!! Couldn't believe it! Think it was the hangovers everyday not being able to face food lol not great xx

Ahhh Jo1989 that's brilliant! And great you feel like that with regards to the bad food! What has been your weight loss so far on day 7? day 4 nearly over for me! First evening I don't feel very hungry which is good x

Ye its a nightmare doing kids food and mine is 3 and she always saying feed me please so i say yes so she eats lol its awful earlier she had chicken veg and potatoes i could of cried feedin her lol ... ye burlesque like corsets etc the boned proper ones lol it should be awesome cant wait what did u do for yours?? Xx

Feeding the kids are the times I find hard, especially after the school run.Those times have gotten a lot easier. Or when the bf wants a fry up or takeaway and I just sit and drink water. Mine are 9 and 4.

Well done :)) im glad u felt like u didnt want to im on day 5 tomorrow so hoping i get to this stage:) .. are u feelimg alot better now? Xx

image.jpg
This is what has been keeping my hands and mind busy today. Front left of a cardigan :)

Aw bless them i agree its a killer :( x

Ahhaha im so jel that sounds sooooo good :)) bless ye its nice when ppl put the effort im my mates r night mares im dreading it ahhaha and were going away 4 my wedding so were just doing city hen do and a spa day too. Either way itll be good.. n omg u mist of danced the weight iff lol xx

Yeah feeling much better. Still a bit nervous about work as I'm at a desk all day and the office is always full of cakes and treats!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah it was really good :) ahh definitely your away to get married so City and spa hens sound perfect! Lol yeah could have been the dancing aswel that worked!
Jo1989 the office can be hard, not sure about your work colleagues but mine are a nightmare, on CD last year they were putting biscuits, slices of cake and sweets Infront of me on my desk to get me to eat, so cruel! But I held out for months to the point they didn't bother offering me anything anymore! So stick to your guns and have your products and it will get easier with time!! Xx

Back