Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Mornimg all im trying to catch up 2 i slept like a baby last night must be all the sleepless night i was out of it feeling recreshed tbis morning!! First morning ive struggled going to the loo so thats not good :/

Ginabeany its great 2 hear your stories and helps alot for me as ot keeps me going knowing whats ahead :)
) hoping tp stay strong now as fella is back at worl lwft at 4am and he works away hit hes gonna try and keep coming home as he's on a health kick too and if he worm's away he pigs out.
Maybe ill find it easier though without him here.
Hope all the new starters get on ok forst 3 days i found hardest im feeling good now! Xx

I am on my 1st day today.. restarting my third time. Looking to lose 3 stone. I am currently 17 st 6 . Would like to work together and lose all this fat. So lets get thin lol.

Allneedles - that's great, so good to have a head start and low carbing obviously works well for you :) Update us after your appointment!

Skellybob- jealous of the sleep! With the loo thing just make sure you're drinking enough water and you should hopefully be ok. Think some girls take fibre stuff too to help it along! How you feeling today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Unofficial gains over Christmas - 6 lbs. ALL of that is Water, I'm entirely sure.

I'm keeping my losses in my side bar "official" when I weigh in with my Cambridge lady, and last time I weighed in with with her I was 15 stone 10. Today I was 16 stone 3.

I'm hoping to have all of that off and maybe even a bit more before I see her. Maybe mad, but first week last time I lost 11lbs, and that was with drinking tons of water before hand.

We'll see eh? Bar and a Soup today, OH's pick so I'm not sure what I've got

I think almost all of that will be water and there's no reason it shouldn't be off in the next couple of days.

Hope your day goes well!

Hey all. I got weighted today and was 12st 4. Really want to reach 10st. Maybe less. I will c how I look at 10st and decide if I need to lose more.
I've managed to down a litre of water and just here with my first shake. Cappuccino is really nice.

How is everyone Else doing for their first day....?

Y am I already thinking of lunch lol

Hi jo 1989 ye feelin ok ill be more active today though goimg to pick my wedding rings off had early start daughter had swimming so feelin a bit odd again but soon as i drink more feel ok im drinking about 7 pints a day id say so not bad. Ive been going toilet daily think its the egg i have helps me ahahha .. how u feelimg?? Xx

Keep goinf new starters week 1 will fly by!! Im on day 5 feeling better already for it clothes looser bloated feeling all gone its so worth it:) good luck guys xx

Hi
I'm starting today.
Put on 6lbs over xmas so I'm starting at 13st 6lbs hoping to get to 12stone by my sons 1st birthday at the end of February.
Not sure where I'm setting my goal think I'm just gonna decide as I go.
I'm from Rainham in Essex noticed there were a couple of local girls on here x

Morning. Hope day one is going ok for everyone starting.

I'm one bottle of water down and will be having my first tetra before 11am.
7 more bottles to go! :)

Skellybob - not sure of its entirely on plan (maybe ask your cdc) but last time I took ducloease everyday which helped. (I couldn't stomach any of the approved syrups or powders but these tablets were easy to take).

I love how positive and supportive this thread is :)

Doing good girls! Morning is always hard for me as I feel woozy where I've had no water for hours (as I've been asleep obv!) but once I'm down my first bottle I'm fine.

Work is ok so far, doing quite quickly. Colleague I go for lunch with is back tomorrow and she'll be supportive once I've told her, just hope she doesn't suggest a post Christmas lunch!!

True true about the bloat skellybob, it immediately makes you feel slimmer once its gone.

I decided to have a cup of tea but it doesn't taste right. Gonna go onto hot water instead :(

Eurgh my colleague has proceeded to eat at his desk next to me the biggest baguette you ever saw, then 3 packets of crisps!! And is he fat?? No.

Its so loud and stinky and I want to kill him!

And no word of a lie, he's just started on a 4 pack of chocolate bars! What the actual f**k!!

Hmmmm....chocolate.

Can you step away from your desk Jo1989? Go and do something for 'lunch'? I used to walk in circles!

I'm on maternity leave so am struggling being at home. There's food everywhere! I've been taking down the decorations and there's far too many chocolates that were still hidden on the tree! Not fair!
Think leaving the house today though would bring more temptation.

Yeah I find it best to stay in the first few days. Can you bin all the temptations?

I'm going to pop out for a walk I think. He's finished eating (for now!) so at least the delicious smell has gone.

First day (on S2). Just had first pack - the Chilli Soup thing. OK. So far had 11/2 litres water, two coffees and a cup of tea. Being at work is helping I think, although we have loads of chocs and biscuits left over from Christmas. Feeling positive so far.! Hope everyone else is having a good Monday!

Hi all - been MIA to my shame but been 100%.

Day 4 is not turning out to be the magical "easy breezy" day - My stomach hurts and my head is wooly and I'm feeling pretty poorly overall but I am way past the point of no return I think and am not even considering doing anything silly. Probably my fault as I didn't drink as much in the office today as I did the other days at home.

How is everyone going?

I am home from meeting my consultant, she is lovely! I am straight on plan as only had egg to eat today. Just had tomato & basil soup which was ok but a little powdery. Will add some spices next time.

i am 11st11 with a BMI of 32.5. Said I want to get to 8st13 just to get in the 8's lol!

Keep going guys and dont give in i know how u feel about the baguette! I went 2 pick my weddimg rings up from town today and a girl was right in front of me eating a greggs pasty and she turned around so i could smell it i gave her the dirtiest look not realising my nan said what was the look 4 i said i could of put my fist right in her mouth n nicked that greggs!! Lol it makew u evil but others have 2 eat i suppose its not their fault ah tbh i just had some tuna but thats all it filled me up so much and these very small odd things i have keep me sane! !

Back