Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Dietninja - 2/1 - 54lbs - 0lbs Ginabeany - 1/1 - 1st 4 lbs - 0lbs Paigesmum34 - 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs Jo1989 - 29/12 - 22lbs - 10lbs Am I right in thinking the middle figure is weight left to lose rather than original weight to lose?

I don't think it matters but let's call it weight left to lose... :)

Bedtime on another 3 packs day, yay!

One of my friends said to me (she doesn't know I'm dieting) your face looks less bloated today. Yay!

Well done dietninja! Now that's a positive comment! Yay!!! Looking good already!! :)

Hello all! Can I join your group and challenge? I'm a Cambridge returner, ashamed to say after going from 15st to 10st7 early last year I am now back at 13st4. Oh dear! :( I am determined to get it all off again - and this time to keep it off! I'm starting tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the diet but really looking forward to seeing the results week by week! We can do this :)

Dietninja - 2/1 - 54lbs - 0lbs
Ginabeany - 1/1 - 1st 4 lbs - 0lbs
Paigesmum34 - 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 - 29/12 - 22lbs - 10lbs
Soci - 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs

Evening everyone! Well I am FINALLY home from work- my job gets out of hand sometimes!! Loving the new way to keep track with everyone, I have added mine:

Dawn- 2/1- 61lbs- 0lbs

Actually cannot wait for Friday to role around for the official weigh in!! Will be nice to update my signature with some good news :)

To respond to some earlier messages, I am going to try the coconut oil in my coffee tomorrow and see if that is easier to stomach!

Agree Gina, as nice as my consultant is not sure she would be keen on me dabbling with the competition. Tried the Exante pasta carbonara earlier- it looked like total **** but it was surprisingly delicious which was a dream!!!

So looking forward to bed tonight, hoping my cold spell is over as I haven't had to turn on the heating this evening and still feeling ok.

Welcome to all you new people, lovely to have so many people on board! Looking forward to everyone's first weigh ins to see the results in action :)

Wow Soci, great numbers. Am sure you'll be able to lose it again!

Becksy1 - 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs

Wow well done Jo! I can't figure out how to copy and paste from my phone! Please will someone add me in?

Vjb - 5/5 - 77lbs - 0lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning!!!
i had the most stinking headache last night. So I took 2 codeine and went to bed at 8.30. Slept right through to 6 and feel loads better.

today is my birthday!! Having a breakfast in bed of water and black tea.

Going to meet my friends today for the first time since their bad reaction to my diet via Facebook Messenger. I am just gonna have a black tea, get my knitting out and not mention it.

have a skinny day everyone!

I will add my numbers too!

Becksy1 - 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 42lbs - 0lbs​

Morning everyone!!! Happy Birthday allneedles!! I hope you have a really nice day with your friends!! As they haven't seen you in a while it will be interesting if they notice your losses so far!! Have a skinny birthday!!! :)

Prob won't notice as I think I have only lost my Christmas pig out weight so far! Lol!

I shouldn't be on here - I'm late for school! But had to share...I feel great! Why?

- another on plan day yest
- watched some dual dynamics videos on YouTube this am (that's why I'm late!) they're great & v motivating...watch them!
- dropped into next stone bracket (not officially but still)

Just gotta hold onto this feeling!

Have a great day folks!

Happy birthday allneedles! Hope your friends are supportive.

I didn't have any trouble getting to sleep last night but woke 3/4 times in the night desperate for a wee! Not sure if that's cause I finished my water a bit later or dropping extra bloat. Either way, I've woken up exhausted again :( Hope I feel better
once I'm up and about. Would plan to have a nap when I get in from work but concerned then I won't sleep again tonight. I hate being tired!

On a positive note, can't believe I'm on day 10 and I've got another weighin in 3 days (had my first on day 6). Excited!

Hope you all have a lovely easy day.

Well done dietninja!! Your doing so well! Hold onto the positivity!

Jo1989 you are doing really well, it is so annoying having a bad sleep as you need a good boost and motivation to get through each day on this plan and feeling knackered with it don't help. That was me Monday as Sunday I had the worst sleep ever. Your weight loss has been amazing so far so just focus on that! Get through just today in the office and I'm sure with how tired you are you will have a nice sleep tonight!! :)
Weigh day for me today, 5pm can't wait!!! Hoping this will give me the extra boost to get through another week!

Well done dietninja!! Your doing so well! Hold onto the positivity!

Jo1989 you are doing really well, it is so annoying having a bad sleep as you need a good boost and motivation to get through each day on this plan and feeling knackered with it don't help. That was me Monday as Sunday I had the worst sleep ever. Your weight loss has been amazing so far so just focus on that! Get through just today in the office and I'm sure with how tired you are you will have a nice sleep tonight!! :)
Weigh day for me today, 5pm can't wait!!! Hoping this will give me the extra boost to get through another week!

Yeah I feel a bit better now I'm up but annoyingly running a bit late because I found it so hard to get out of bed! Hope tonight is a good sleep anyway :)

Eeek excited for you, sure you'll get a good loss, especially with any Christmas indulgence!

Happy birthday! !!!! Xx

Guys ive added on2 the list have i done it right are we putting how much we want to lose? Xx

Weigh in at 12 o clock!! Yayyy will let u all know week 1 losses x

Back