Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

As if to renew my commitment I have just ordered 100 packs! Exante have a 100 for £85 offer on, making them 85p a pack which is a bargain! So I've stocked up on my faves, got to keep going now!

OMG, these numbers are amazing...well done Miss Greedy, miss Ama, Dawn and Lubilu! ! Fantastic...so motivating!!
I woke up today for the first time feeling full of energy . ..about time...For past five days have felt like I've been whacked with the tired stick and dog walking has been really limited. Weekends a bit harder as my son thinks his life is really unfair as mummy is drinking 'milkshakes' while he is having a sandwich!
Love the sleeves allneedles!

And well done skellybob and dietninja for holding out against temptation. Shows how you're in the right mindset!

Wonderful losses everyone! Are the Exante packs nicer dietninja? Got through my first Saturday - 1 pack still to have. Saturday is the day we normally take the dog for a walk and go at the pub for a pint. Haven't missed the alcohol at all! I like mixing the banana and chocolate together and using the powder to make a mousse, so will do that later. I'd love to be added to the roll call of left to lose/lost list, if that's OK. I have 44 lbs to lose and my first weigh in is on Monday. Like allneedles, I started on 5/1. Hope my loss is nearly as good as you ladies! How's everyone's evening going?

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 15lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 52lbs - 9lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 42lbs - 0lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 30lbs- 10lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 44lbs - 0lbs

Ohhh a list! Love lists :)

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 15lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 52lbs - 9lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 42lbs - 0lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 30lbs- 10lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs

I don't know!!! I haven't done Cambridge...I just sneaked in this forum as at the time the Exante forum was dead quiet, and then I fell in love with all the lovely people here!!!

Now you can't get rid of me ;)

Lol! I was wondering about Exante as it is much cheaper but as I livery in Ireland I thought I'd probably pay the difference in postage!

That would be live not livery in Ireland. Stupid autocorrelation!

Lmao! ! Or autocorrect! Haha

Can I tell you ladies? I've decided I'll do the sleeve privately. That's not to say I am not Cambridging (I'll likely always have a shake or two a day). The plan currently (and I have to choose a clinic and find the right surgeon now) is to do it end of March. In the middle of February I have a very very important work week and it's dinners every day, I will try to be sensible but I am planning for the worst kind of failure. I then have a week in America at the beginning of March and I'll try to be careful there too but I won't be able to be properly on plan and then when I am back if the surgeon would agree to my date being when I hope it is, I will be back on Sole Source for two weeks straight to shrink my stomach and my liver.

I've been reading a lot about it and after they do it, it's 2-4 weeks of liquids and protein shakes only till you introduce food so not a big difference to what we are doing now really the difference is that I won't be able to get it back once I start eating as I will never be able to binge like I do. It's a bit scary, in particular small things like never being able to have salad basically, etc but I think this is my food addict head speaking so I will be looking to get some therapy to help me cope with being physically forced to a new healthy lifestyle. Then by Sept/Oct if I did well and saved enough I deserve some new b**bies since no doubt these will be gone :)

Wow that's a big decision Miss Ama but you've obviously thought long and hard about it and feel that's the right thing for you. Can only wish you the best for the journey ahead!

I know very little about gastric sleeves (off to google now) but I'm very much of the opinion that you must have researched it thoroughly and if it's the best option for you then all the best wishes in the world.

I think I'll need new b**bs too after this :)

I've always been a binge eater, for as long as I can remember so that bit would scare me...I'd be happy to never binge again, but I'd be worried I couldn't completely stop, even if I wanted to...

I am a grazer, can just wear a path from my living room to my kitchen, back and to for snacks without thinking about whether I am hungry or not. Being on this methof has already showing me how much I ate probably without thinking and with no control at all.

You certainly do realise how much pointless food you consume while on this plan.

MissAma - sounds like you've done a ton of research and if you feel its right for you it is :)

I'm a major binger too, and thats what I need to overcome.

MissAma, I also know very little if anything at all about any kind of weight loss surgery. I just wish you well in your decision and hope everyone in your life does too.

Hey guys home now my fellas steaminggggggh had macdonalds on way home which is my faveeeee so didnt give in but had 1 i repeat 1 chicken nugget ahha but ive done sooo well all day i thought frig it 1 chicken nugget is worth it thank god 2days over ive had no packs today yet i haven't had time or been anywhere were i could of asked to make one so im so gungry. Gonna have a shake i think. Havent had time 2 read and catch up yet hope u guy's r doing good :) xxx

Well done so hard isnt it made right choices though xx

Well done Skellybob!! Stayed strong when it counted!

Back