Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Skellybob you should be so proud of yourself!

I tried my hardest tbh its sweet because i went to the loo and they took our food orders and my fella ordered mine n he made sure ot was all plain with no sauces etc n kept askin r u ok over n over n he was saying how well ive done and backed me up on the diet as it was clients he gives work to who took us out so loads of men! They all was so nice about it then at the end of the night my fella was drunkenly saying he loves me 4 who i am no matter my size hes marrying me 4 being me etc n it was nice 2 hear and hes proud i know 100% he never ever in a milliom years thought id do this diet hes seen me quit for 5 years et each diet i do so hes mega proud n hes tellin me i dont need 2 do it to makw him haooy cuz hes happy with me anyhow.

Anyway makes u feel better and not so guilty fpr bein a party pooper i tried extra hard to jpin in all conversations even tho i was on water and they all got drunk. All in all im really proud but have tummy ache from eating lol .. just shows the will power u need on this diet is phenomenal i take my hats off to anybody who does yhis your all amazing and we will all get there if we keep at it! Xxx

You're doing so amazing skellybob. With willpower like you've shown tonight you'll definitely be successful.

Super cute about your guy, its so important to feel supported and great that even though you're doing this for you rather than anyone else you've got his backing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Omgģg well done xxx

Ye definitely support helps alot :)) xx

You're all doing really well! I've been super busy with work, applying for a temporary promotion so lots of application filling and the like so just been skimming posts

I GAINED 2lbs over Christmas. Which all things considered I thought was great. I lost 6lbs on my home scales from Monday to today so it could have been much worse.

Onwards and downwards though I really need to get my head back in the game and give 100%. I just bought a new shaker so I can have a shake while I'm at the Gym. I'm starving if not and then I raid the fridge when I get in.

Everyone brilliant on your weight losses!!
Jo1989 well done on the 4lbs :) and Skellybob u have done sooooo well and stayed so strong!! And so nice about your fella, so great to have the support and the fact we have proved everyone wrong and stuck to this, something even more to be proud of :)
i was at the mother in laws tonight and she's really supportive and always has healthy options for me and keeps the wine out of sight so, it always makes u feel pleased with yourself when you concur a night surrounded by temptations, so well done everyone :)

Sounds like everyone has got through the hardest day of the week unscathed!!! Well done :)

Jo well done on updating the tracker- I love that!!

I have been at friends this evening and normally round there we have a takeaway binge followed by a lemon meringue pie... Tonight though I had my pack before I went, they made something homemade so I wasn't too jealous and I just stuck to black tea and coffee and water whilst they hammered the beers and baileys- had the car so the drinking didn't fuss me and the only slight temptation was the crisps and dip which came out later in the evening but stayed clear :)

Had s really good night without food or wine which is rare but made me realise I can still have fun with the right people without binging or getting hammered :) success!!! Role in next weigh in now as can't wait to see the numbers all go down more!

Also have booked centre parcs for the first week of March and my goal is now to get to 12 stone by the time we go- pretty tough goal but hopefully will keep me on track!!! If I managed to lose maybe 5lbs this week then I'd have 19 left to loose in the next 6 weeks which would be around 3 a week which I think would be achievable if I stick to sole source :) good to have a proper goal in place

Morning everyone!
Well done for resisting all those temptations!! I cannot believe how strong you all are, especially when you have to be out with friends and family making good choices when all around is yummy naughty food.

i could smell the kids making popcorn last night, the yummy scent drifting up the stairs to try and tempt me but I just knitted faster! Lol!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 15lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 52lbs - 9lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 42lbs - 0lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 30lbs- 10lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 44lbs - 0lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Dawn - are your friends being a bit more supportive about the plan now? Congratulations on resisting all that temptation, can't have been easy, especially if the food is part of something you do regularly as its more of a habit then, and harder to kick! Your goal sounds totally reasonable and a great idea to keep you on track.

Must be lots of ladies on day 7 today?? Lots of exciting weigh ins tomorrow??

My weekly photos. Weigh-in tomorrow:)
image.jpgimage.jpg

Allneedles you definitely look different! I can't believe you've got 3 stone to lose, it really doesn't look like that!

Are you excited for your weigh in?? Glad you stuck to plan through the horrible bit?

Allneedles you definitely look different! I can't believe you've got 3 stone to lose, it really doesn't look like that!

Are you excited for your weigh in?? Glad you stuck to plan through the horrible bit?

I was shocked too! Despite being only 5ft I think I must carry it well. One of the other teachers at school also needs to lose 3st and has a BMI of 33 but she is much taller than me and actually looks like she has a lot of weight to lose. That sounds really rude of me!!

My size 14s fit me better already. Am just a little excited for tomorrow's weigh-in :)

Good luck for all of tomorrow's weigh ins :)

Hi everyone. Some fab losses this week and everybody is doing so well! My first weigh-in tomorrow but I've been naughty today. I've had some prawns, chicken and a boiled egg oops! Shouldn't knock me out of ketosis but not the point. Onwards and upwards though so will get stuck in again tomorrow and see what the scales say x

Hi everybody, I started Cambridge yesterday, so only on day 2. Getting married in July and really want to loose 1 1/2 St. Had a poor start yesterday as I could not stomach the porridge meals but I can swap. I am highly motivated to loose the weight for my wedding but today I feel so weak, dizzy and nautious. Worried about feeling weak tomorrow at work (school teacher). Do these symptoms go away?

Plantowed, I feel your pain, I thought the porridge was disgusting too, couldn't finish the maple and pecan one, was gagging!! The weakness etc does go away...you might have a hard couple of days at school but then you'll be through the worst! I stopped feeling headachy etc by day 3, and yesterday (my day 6) I was feeling really energised! Hope you feel better soon though!
Weigh in tomorrow! Yeek...

Back