Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done skellybob them moments are horrible but just feel proud and it will all pay off in the end!!!

Im.so behimd with all ya posts pmsll my fella is away allll week next week so im on my own so ill catch up with u guys proper! Ye its good to be able to make good choices dont get me wrong i could of ate a plate of chicken and chips or a roast dinner but im in the zone and luckily my fellas step mum is on CD too as shes coming to my wedding so was ok to talk 2 somebody whos experiencing it 2... definitely gonna avoid the social events 4 as lomg as i can now its very hard! Hope all your weigh in goes good for tomorrow guys im sure youll have done fab i think ive only managed a couple pounds this week with me eatimg but still ill be happy as long as im losing! Gonna hammer Monday and Tuesday though looool xx

Annnd i haven't had an egg for ages ahhahhaha actually gone off them bin having tuna now but it makea ya poo smell of tuna ahahha errrreeee

That's exactly what I plan to do. Hopefully it won't knock the losses too much but if it does...well I'll stick to it longer if I can have a life too :)

Exactly- I am sure if we stick to no carb choices and small portions of the right things we will be fine, unfortunately being on sole source all the time isn't very sustainable for me but the odd bit of low carb now and again will make life ten times easier! We will get there in the end :)

Sounds good allneedles! What've you gone for?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I have ordered all 3 flavours of porridge (I don't mind them, especially when cinnamon is added), rice pudding, chilli soup and I only seem to want my shakes hot at the moment so choc, choc mint, choc Orange, butterscotch, toffee and walnut and cappuccino:)

Well I weighed myself this morning and I was a little bit disappointed. Am not gonna have all the huge losses a lot of you have managed. I am actually glad I weighed myself so I am disappointed at home on my own, not in front of my consultant.

There is a program on TV tonight that may be of interest. Whats the right diet for you? BBC2 9pm.

I am 58% constant craver and 48% feaster. Apparently the 5:2 diet is best for me with an emphasis on sticking with protein and staying away from carbs.

my big problem is that when I have eaten, no matter how full I am I still crave something sweet. I always skip the starter in order to have a dessert instead.

Allneedles that's so interesting and my results were really similar to you! 55% constant craver and 45% feaster!

How do u get the info for wst u crave etc my consultant just comes to my house she only does weight n inches x

Well I weighed myself this morning and I was a little bit disappointed. Am not gonna have all the huge losses a lot of you have managed. I am actually glad I weighed myself so I am disappointed at home on my own, not in front of my consultant.

There is a program on TV tonight that may be of interest. Whats the right diet for you? BBC2 9pm.

Don't get disheartened! Firstly, your consultants scales may say something completely different. Even if they don't, our bodies are all different and the big losses are mainly water. If I recall, you went low carb first, and loads of your water retention will have gone then. Also, you may have a bigger loss next week. Perhaps just up your water a little? I find that helps me if I am retaining water.

As far as best diets go, I think 5:2 is always a good one for those that've done cambridge because you've lost the feeling that not eating all day is impossible. I know some ladies look at 5:2 or something similar for maintenance later on in the plan and it sounds like a fairly good idea.

Yeah I have heard of people doing the 5:2 with SS as their food for the 2 days to maintain. Might be something to look into.

Now I have to clean downstairs ready for the consultant coming! :)

What time is your weigh in allneedles?

Hope everyone weighing today gets good results :)

What time is your weigh in allneedles?

Hope everyone weighing today gets good results :)

It's 4pm and then straight off to a Governors meeting. Busy day, but the house is visitor ready now :)

Hope it goes well for you :)

I'm so bloody cold today its ridiculous. Tempted to put my uggs back on (walked to work in them), and my scarf too, but doesn't look very professional!!

I too am freezing today Jo1989! Brrrrrr!

Good luck with the weigh in at 4pm allneedles. I agree with everything that Jo1989 said - try not to be disheartened!

My first weigh is at 7pm straight after work.

Look forward to seeing everyone's results! I must admit apart from the usual hunger and cravings I have been ok but past 3-4 days I have been suffering with slight headaches annoyingly. Not had this before so I am guessing is a sort of side effect with the low calorie plan. Nothing major but just enough for me to need to take pills. Hope everyone else is ok today!!!

Hey everyone, just been reading your posts, congratulations to everyone, you're doing really well! Good luck with weigh-ins today. I've got mine tomorrow because I'm a day behind. Week one nearly done though, how weird does it feel having not actually eaten or drank anything other than water for a week!?

I'm actually feeling pretty good today, over the tired pangs of the first few days. The thing I'm struggling with most is socially really, I'd love to go out for dinner or for a pint. What do you do when you're at work for lunch? Obviously usually I'd take a walk down the street (I work in London) and grab some lunch. But now I'm sort of at a loss! I have my shake and a little stroll around, might try and take up some kind of lunchtime hobby. Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow!

Josh x

Oh my! Had my weigh in at 12.30 today...and was stunned that had lost 9 lbs! Am so delighted and feel really motivated for this week! I had not expected that much at all...

Good luck josh for your weigh in tomorrow! Sounds like your doing ok!
I must admit not the healthiest option either but at work I just work my way through lunch breaks now, I can build up flexi time for days off so I just do that to take my mind off anything tempting! Something active for you at lunch would be good in the city!
And well done Becky!!! That's such a great loss!!! You must be so happy with that!!!

Back