Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Sorry I messed up the thread earlier. Hope you are all OK.

What do you mean? You haven't messed anything up!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Im off 2 bed lol been doing a preschool writing book with my girl joining dots my brains frazzled lol

Thanks Jo! Felt so stupid.
Sleep well Danni!

But why?? I genuinely don't know what you said that'd make you feel stupid! You were just honest about how you were feeling and that's the whole point of this thread! Doesn't work if we can't be open :)

Night guys xx

And guys don't feel stupid bout feeling crap having a rant this is what the forum is 4 were all in tge same boat ive ad a shocking day felt ***** all week but u guys make it better!! We all are having the same ups and down so blurt it out rant rant guy's thats what wrr here 4 ( well im not helping atm much but... u all make it worth it! )
Lol night xx

Night peeps. Aww don't feel down or crappy about anything, nearly the end of the week, another week down and another week slimmer and healthier for everyone, keep strong ladies we can do this shiz! X

Love the shiz night babe xx

Night hun!

I love being able to have a rant or a whinge on here, it keeps me on track. It also really helps to know there are other people who want me to do well and stick to plan. That's really valuable when friends and family etc can be so negative or sceptical.

Morning!
Hope you have a better day today Dietninja. Hope you feel better Skellybob. Is everyone else ok? It is early and I am still trying to wake my brain up.
I was really tired last night so was in bed by 9.
I have to go to school this afternoon :(

Morning! Hopefully just one more working day for everyone to get through, not long til the weekend now!! Xx

Morning u 2 i feel like ive bin hit with a lorry :/ how r u guys ye thANK GOD it's nearly weekend

So determined to have a great loss next week. So here's to another day and I have spag bol to try later yippee!!!!! Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not too bad, will see tomorrow how the scales are looking which will hopefully make me happy.

Been feeling really grumpy on and off for the last few days but that could be hormones and could also be that I've been so busy at work I've had no time just to calm down a bit. The weekend should sort me out!

Berry, I didn't like the spag bol, was too garlicky for me. But since I have heard that if you add a little chilli it balances it out.

Jo hope you feel less grumpy! I was really grumpy yesterday, luckily I was at home on my own all day. But I did get narky with the woman from the electricity board and DPD.

It started with getting back from walking the dog at 8.55 to see DPD outside my door. I ran but despite waving like an idiot he still drove off. So I rang immediately and the woman apparently rang the driver on his mobile. But he was already out of the area and wouldn't come back. Hmm, not sure I believe that one!

Then the electricity board! On Monday they turned up, dug all the path up around the lamppost outside my house, and then buggered off and left it. So Wednesday night with all the high winds all the barriers had blown over and were in the road. It was the same for every single lamppost on my whole road. When I rang to tell them she wanted all my details and I wasn't in the mood to give them. She said she couldn't understand why I didn't want to when she was trying to do me a favour. Erm, no, I am doing you a favour telling you because I am not the one gonna get sued if someone falls into the hole and gets electrocuted! Suddenly she was able to do something without my name and address!

Anyway, I have to go to school later, and I am not feeling the love for it. Have a good day everyone!

Oh all needles. So sorry to hear your not feeling the love.., I'm not at school today coz my little one is poorly so although I love my job im very much looking forward to a lazy day :)

I was just as grumpy yesterday. I felt mopey, which I hate!

Back