Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Awww that's such a nice feeling!!! :)

It is isnt it i mean i was bo pamela anderson lol but please after 2 weeks i can tell a bit x

Ha Danni those off the scales successes make you feel so good don't they! I love when my partner says something cause he's always really honest when I'm on the diet in telling me if I look different.

I feel better now Gina, just totally exhausted! Think next week is going to be equally busy so I'll try and wind down as much as poss this weekend. On the plus side, being so busy gives me no time to convince myself I'm hungry and I should eat ha.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol aww little victories!! I must admit I tried on my swimwear from last year and I wouldn't put me on a postcard but I feel loads happier than when I started lol, feels good don't it!!
Yeah silver lining Jo! Keeping busy and not think about food :)
I think I'm just fed up of feeling like I have no social life! I know it's just for a short time and it will be worth it but I just want a girls night out and a few wines!! Well i guess on maintenance it will be vodka sodas lol compromise!

Omg predictive texts a joke so sorry guys my messages are awful i short hand for quickness it makes it worse

Defo gina and jo.. just the small things like i was laying on the floor and he kept pushing my bum lol he was saying its gone weres it gone lol but even that makes u feel more confident like hes actually noticing! Its so good!

Arr ye feel ya pain jo ya probs run down :/ ive glt cold sores the lot its stressful not gettin energy from food either

Btw gina dont make then fajita thing i cant get off toilet :/

Lol exactly as long as u fee good sod the rest lol

Lol oh no! Is it bad that things like that just make me think, well at least more calories are leaving my body lol :S
Yes ur other half noticing is so lovely! So good for the confidence and makes ya feel that the hard work is defo paying off!!

So today was...interesting!

I am over on cals but that's fine. I've been obsessing about marshmallows today and was going to throw in the towel. I too my eldest out for a hot choc today and had a skinny latte. not on plan but NOT the cake I wanted. I think it doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold :/

But I'm feeling much better and chugging along. And I'm determined to be a lot less whingey. After all, nobody's making me do this.

It was much helped by getting on with an exercise DVD. I did Bob Harpers new one which is based on HIIT / crossfit and is simple, short and sweaty...:)

Dietninja sounds like you have turned a little bit of a negative into a positive :) so that's great! Keep busy!! Think of them lbs dropping off!!

Morning! I enjoyed the program last night but don't really agree that everyone can be put into 3 groups and given a diet which can then be called personalised. And group 1 & 3 were pretty much basically the same weren't they?!?! Would have liked to see group 3 on Cambridge SS!! And that guy crying after one day of 800 calories of real food!! He annoyed me because I just thought of all the other people who would have loved the opportunity he has been given and would have grasped it with both hands instead of feeling sorry for themselves. Who gets the feeling that group won't lose much weight as they aren't gonna eat healthy but pig out for 5 days? I thought on the 5:2 diet the 2 low calorie days were meant to be non-consecutive and I was very surprised they got into ketosis so quickly! I have been having blooming periods too. I am on the Depo birth control injunction so haven't had any bleeding for 7 years!! My consultant wasn't bothered about it and didn't say anything about it actually affecting my fertility. Luckily my husband is away til March but I will mention it when I go for my next injection in Feb. although I love to wind my hubby up about wanting another baby I don't actually want one now! My kids are teenagers, I am starting to build up my business and I will be 40 next year!

I'm so behind on everyone's messages but have just got round to watching the first episode. Totally agree about pigging out on the other 5 days, not sure I would be controlled enough to not stuff my face with chips or cake on 5 days then just fast on the other... Maybe by the time I'm done I will feel differently! And the crier.. Well I just thought suffer this for 2 weeks and see how you feel then- what a baby!! Not sure he will lose much weight!!!

Dietninja, I am sympathising, didn't have the best day myself either...The first day of having a bit of a wobble and ate a pork/chicken burger, no bread or anything so hopefully hasn't knocked me out of ketosis but felt like I could have completely lost the plot so easily! Also haven't had my soup this evening but had a boiled egg and some cabbage from cooking the lads dinner this evening. Just felfelt had to eat something solid today. Hope that has sorted my madness. Will be good for weekend as weigh in on Monday...but Blimey, could have stood in front of the open fridge and just hoovered it all in!
Hi BrightSide! Well done on your great losses!
Danni how lovely when the other half notices! So motivating!
Allneedles your work is so lovely! You've inspired me to get on with finishing a quilt I started before Christmas! Keep my hands away from my fridge....

Evening all! Hope everyone is doing OK paigesmum, I'm so sorry to hear that you've got gout. It's not age related at all, but it is a known side effect of some VLCDs. That sucks, particularly as you were doing so well. I know that it can be excruciatingly painful - has the doctor given you some gout tablets to eradicate it quickly? allneedles- that is just fabulous! You are so clever, to knit like this is such a skill. I'm sure everyone on here is hoping you'll knit us all something- can I get in line? ! I cooked a big pan of chili for my husband today and it was so difficult not testing it to check the seasoning. Had a bit of a 'fed up/bored with not eating' sort of day today. Nothing drastic, but I'm glad it's nearly over. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! Has anyone tried the Risotto yet? I got one in my supply to try this week. My consultant says it needs soaking for 30 minutes before microwaving! And that it's very Marmite, - love or hate. Anyone tried it? I love the spag bol. Good luck for tomorrow ginabeany! X

I have tried the risotto 3 times first time I loved it and the second two times I couldn't stomach it- went quite claggy and thick which wasn't nice!! My consultant suggested making it with some chicken but not sure I can face trying it again. What did you think?

In Ireland we're not getting the risotto or spag bog til March! Hopeless...

So where are all the Friday weighers? I'm sure it wasn't just me! Drumroll please....despite my moaning about it not coming off this week, I had a last min whoosh and lost 4lbs :) My total is now 12.5 lbs off in two weeks :) given that I moved up to 1000 cals on sat & sun I am delighted with that!!

Sorry slow on the uptake today- 5lbs down woooohoooo and I've been doing step 2 this week as have needed extra energy for the ridiculous work hours I have worked so am extra happy!!! Well done on another great week ;)

Well done Dawnvalentine!!!!!!!!

Well done Dawn! Great loss!

So today was...interesting! I am over on cals but that's fine. I've been obsessing about marshmallows today and was going to throw in the towel. I too my eldest out for a hot choc today and had a skinny latte. not on plan but NOT the cake I wanted. I think it doesn't help that I'm coming down with a cold :/ But I'm feeling much better and chugging along. And I'm determined to be a lot less whingey. After all, nobody's making me do this. It was much helped by getting on with an exercise DVD. I did Bob Harpers new one which is based on HIIT / crossfit and is simple, short and sweaty...:)

Oo that sounds good I love him!!!! Do you watch biggest loser usa as well? That programme keeps me going so much!!!

So am going clubbing tonight- for the first time in years! Haha I'm getting ready at the moment and having a vodka and coke zero- apparently vodka doesn't take you out of ketosis so just going to have a few drinks and keep them sensible- no cocktails!!! I have some cooked chicken in the fridge for when I get back in case of any huge cravings so hopefully will be ok!! Wish me luck haha and back on 100% plan tomorrow.

Had such a **** week- my new mercedes has been written off and have been working all hours. I finished this morning at 4am- ridiculous!!! Need to distress!! Hoping next week will be better but off to Milan so diet will be hard. The catering lady has organised a meal plan of things I can eat though so hoping to be good still and not put on any weight! Hope you're all ok!!!

Oh and...

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 11lbs - 7lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 54lbs - 9lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 36lbs - 6lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs