Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Awww thanks guys...I felt like I was leaving you all down! I'll def be checking on your progress :)

I'm also glad I haven't gone head first off the deep end like I usually do when I quit a diet!!!

Thanks hun just said below im gonna do the ss again just shakes and soups and poaa the odd bar its 2 tempting for me on this diet :/ or do ss and every 3rd week do ss+ for a break i think x

I do think its good to aim for SS and then if you need a meal the odd day at least you're mainly doing SS. I do think otherwise its a bit too tempting to have other food too. As long as you're doing what keeps you on plan that's the main thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sitting opposite my husband in McDonald's while he eats TWO large chips and TWO burgers and a portion of chicken nuggets. Is he fat? Nope!

Don't really want it but have to admit the chips smell delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ahhh my husband is the same! How unfair!!! Well done getting through that!! I have a family meal at a pub in about an hour so fingers crossed all goes well!

We have had loads of snow! Hope my consultant can still get to me tomorrow!!!!
IMG_0526.jpg

Hi everyone started my cwp journey at 15st1lbs 28 dec 2015 am down 14.0 in about 3 weeks really hope to lose 6 stone in all so far it's goin great on ss but have had some bad days .. Really hope to get support from this forum to keep on the plan 100%

Well today as bin crap fell out with the other half had my small meal ended up on the toilet all afternoon but drank loads water think god men r such ass holes i swear i hope if snows here!! In such a fowl mood now :/ enjoy ya dinner out gina

We've had no snow at all yet either, I wish it would snow the kids love it.... had a diet coke today I've never had that since dieting, was out shopping in the town and needed something other than water....

Hi.
I forgot all about this thread I started on 5.01.15 and last week I lost a whopping 13lbs!
next weigh in is tomorrow hoping I have shifted 3lbs this week but after such a good week last week not sure if I will make it.

starting weight 5.1.14 13st 6lbs
weigh in 12.1.14 12 stone 7lbs

Hi kay well . done and good luck keep us informed

Not sure if otll harm or not hun but its only 1! So domt worry i know im sick if water 2 lol

Congrats on weight loss bikinibody fingers crossed on 2moro for u

Danni, thats not good at all! What happened?? Good you've stuck at it today.

I have a half pint of diet coke every day during the week and its not done me any harm. Its not recommended though, because the citric acid knocks some people out of ketosis.

Hope your meal is going well Gina!! Bit jealous but know I'd struggle not to order a burger ha!

Lol me too atm made these a roast 2day killed me crispy roast pots grrrr. Acch just him being mardy he didnt invite his dad 2day to fit his wedding suit so his dad popped in n i fel guilty.. his dads not wearing the same thats y he didnt ask so i told my fella when he got back n he just had ago and stormed out i went mad obvs hes such a mard arse i swear sometimes absolutely no need.. its ok cuz ill not talk 2 him now..

Just looking at haven holiday for few days for my little one bday there actually really cheap.. need a break gonna have post wedding/holiday blues lol.

Oh dear! Wedding planning is always stressful, especially when you're dealing with a total change in your eating too. Sure you'll make it up.

What date is the wedding? When will you go for the haven break?

Evening everyone!! Well done on the weight losses so far!!
Allneedles so jealous of the snow!! I want some snow! My dog is 1yr and 4 months and has never experienced snow yet! So I hope essex gets some soon!
Back from the meal! Lucky it weren't a boozy one like it normally is! Had a small gammon and eggs with salad and a diet coke, they kinda messed up as I asked for no chips, but got a loada chips!!!! I was staring at them but never had one so I'm
Pleased about that. Almost everyone had burgers which is like my fave thing ever lol but I'm home and feel ok, really not feeling my third product after the meal so I'm having a tea now. Hope everyone's had a successful day, and sorry to hear about ur day Danni :(

Omg gina your so good lol well dome for resisting! ! Can we have gammon ? Or was it just an exception? Amd coke :/ i could kill a diet coke :/

Amazing Gina!

I'm pretty sure Gammon isn't officially allowed until the later steps Danni but a fantastic choice for a one off meal and shouldn't affect ketosis!

Diet coke not officially allowed but I do have it. Coke zero is fine though.

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a good weekend. I'm in a pretty good mood because I'm into a new stone, and I've just put loads of size 14 stuff that's lived on top of my wardrobe for years into the wash. It's all very dusty! Can't wait to fit into it (although there are definitely some 'what was I thinking' stuff in there...bright pink poofy dress from monsoon for example) :doh:

Back