Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ahhh its not 2 late to make a difference bikinibody you'll do great if your minds in the right place and we all make mistakes hun i ate a bit of sausage last night n beat myself up but im still tryimg n stikin 2 it so can u x

Totally agree with this, lots of time before weigh in to shift any water weight and mitigate the damage!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3lbs down today. Happy with that, especially as I'm now on approx 700 cals a day with my 4 packs and extra chicken to keep my period under control!

Hope I can get the same this week :)

Well done Jo!!! ThAts a great loss!!!! You really haven't got far to go now til goal!!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 10lbs - 8lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 11lbs - 21lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 48bs - 15lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 23lbs- 17lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Well done Jo!!! ThAts a great loss!!!! You really haven't got far to go now til goal!!

Thanks Gina! How has your day been? I've had my usual exciting Cambridge Saturday including cleaning and studying!

Thanks guys. I have been good today. Shakes and lots of water. Haven't felt mega hungry luckily. Gonna have a meal pack once I have sorted kids out and have an early night.
Hopefully I can knock a few lbs off before weigh in. x

Well done jo great loss still xx

Does anybody know were allneedles is??

What time is your weigh in bikini body?
I'm good!! I ended up having half a glass of champagne last night, my sister in law just got engaged, so didn't wana be a total party pooper! But other than that all on track, just been keeping busy really, packing for hols! Looking forward to weds weigh in!
Hope everyone's having a nice sat!!

Your not alone i met my frienss abd their kids at my mates pub 2day i ended up eating some garlic bread and a couple of chips :// but stopped and came home n had my meal grrrrr think its boredom not gonna do it again next time ill prepare and take food with me or eat chicken salad there.. oh well got 2moro to redeem myself 2 x

Awww ye thats a good reason to have champers tho hun lol i ate some bits 2day not excessively but gonna b good 2moro i eat it n get angry wiv myself tho

Your not alone i met my frienss abd their kids at my mates pub 2day i ended up eating some garlic bread and a couple of chips :// but stopped and came home n had my meal grrrrr think its boredom not gonna do it again next time ill prepare and take food with me or eat chicken salad there.. oh well got 2moro to redeem myself 2 x

Oh dear :( Good plan to be more prepared next time as its really not worth it, and if it knocks you out of ketosis it makes life so much harder!

Any plans for tomorrow? When is your weigh in?

What time is your weigh in bikini body?
I'm good!! I ended up having half a glass of champagne last night, my sister in law just got engaged, so didn't wana be a total party pooper! But other than that all on track, just been keeping busy really, packing for hols! Looking forward to weds weigh in!
Hope everyone's having a nice sat!!

That shouldn't too much damage! Did you have a meal out today? Eeek yeah I hope you get a good loss!

Yeah defo I weren't gona have water on an occasion like that! All on track today got a meal out with the fam tonight and the menu I can have chicken and salad so that's sorted and have a meal with mates tomorrow and can have a salad there so I'm checking ahead to tackle these situations! And mon, tues, weds will be all on track!
Ahhh skellybob it's hard when u have weak moments and food like that put in front of u but in that moment keep thinking, it's not worth it, it's not worth it!!
Oh yeah I forgot my hubby got a mcdonalds today on the way back from the shops, so I ended up HAND feeding him the chips as we drove home, I was SOOO tempted to have a little chip but I had nothing! All the salty chippy flavour on my hands but just washed them off, that was pretty brutal!

God hand feeding chips and being able to smell them etc - you did well girl!!

Planning ahead is defo a really good plan, as I think then you make it sure in your head what you're having and are less likely to look at the menu properly and be tempted.

I have just had fillet steak and green beans as it's my husbands birthday! Fab! Not feeling remotely guilty as heroically walked away from a chocolate smarties rolo and munchies topped cake!

And well done on your loss Jo, and Gina you deserve a flipping medal for hand feeding McDonald's chips to your husband without having one! I wiped chocolate icing off my fingers rather than liking it off which was a bit of a torture....

Amazing achievement becksy!

Great choices made and amazing resistance to temptation! Cake sounds delicious right now!

I knew if I even had the tiniest sliver of that cake I wouldn't have been able to stop. would have just shovelled the rest in without taking a breath!

Exactly!! I know I couldn't just have 1 chip, or a little big of cake, or 1 chocolate or whatever! So its better not to have anything at all. Really good call on your part :)

When's your next weigh in?

Back