Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

On the train on the way to London for a course. Staying tonight and home tomorrow evening, but back for the day Wednesday. We get fresh plates of very fancy biscuits every 2 hours on the flipping course, not looking forward to trying not to sniff those!

Just keep repeating- if they weren't waved in my face I wouldn't actually want biscuits, they'll still be there when I come off plan, and I'll be so much happier on the train home tomorrow if I've resisted.. Then I have to negotiate my way past the hot sausage rolls and salt and vinegar grab bags at the train station!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow that's excellent. After my cheat I put on 1lb absolutely gutted is not the word. But that will be my last cheat. Gonna have to do another 2 weeks of SS to make up for this. :-((

Exactly Jo!! You know exactly what you need to do and think to get through this! You have done brilliant so far!! And don't give in to the 'oh only have one' comments!!!

ahh sorry about ur gain bikini body, at least you have sort of learnt your lesson early on to know that it isn't worth it, u wana get lots of losses and be feeling great about yourself than beating yourself up! U deserve better!!!

Exactly Jo!! You know exactly what you need to do and think to get through this! You have done brilliant so far!! And don't give in to the 'oh only have one' comments!!!

ahh sorry about ur gain bikini body, at least you have sort of learnt your lesson early on to know that it isn't worth it, u wana get lots of losses and be feeling great about yourself than beating yourself up! U deserve better!!!

Yeah I've told the boys on my course I'm on a 3 day detox which there was a lot of groaning about but they just leave me to get on with it. Now if I want a biscuit I can't have one because they'll comment!! Good plan I think. Relieves any pressure to go for lunch too.

Bikini body - just take it as a lesson learnt and every time you want to cheat remember this feeling.

I will. I can't believe I did it. I knew it was gonna affect my losses as well. I'm finding it harder this time but I'm more determined.
Last time I did it I kept having little cheats but I have to remember I'm starting 2 stone lighter this time and it's not gonna be as easy to get off this time x

Good idea Jo!!
Definitely there's no taking it away from anyone that have a good few stone to loose, as it is so tough when you love food so much, we all do!! But when you have a smaller amount to loose, it seems to budge so much slower, you don't get the big big losses! But aslong as it's in the right direction, got to take that as a win!!!

Good idea Jo!!
Definitely there's no taking it away from anyone that have a good few stone to loose, as it is so tough when you love food so much, we all do!! But when you have a smaller amount to loose, it seems to budge so much slower, you don't get the big big losses! But aslong as it's in the right direction, got to take that as a win!!!

Yeah it's hard to stay motivated when you're looking and feeling good too.

As the office has had a meeting cancelled we've been given a load of sandwiches and cans and biscuits and crisps and the boys are crunching away!!! Luckily I'm super fussy about sandwiches so don't like the look of any of them and I don't like ready salted crisps! And the biscuits are out of my eyeline.

The boy next to me is making such disgusting noises as he eats. Eurgh.

And all of them are talking with their mouths full. Its really annoying me!!

God they sound like a bunch of animals!!!
Yeah exactly I feel fairly good and a lot healthier than I was, so I just need to do well goin up the steps and maintaining really, which I guess is same as you.
Well done on staying strong!!!

God they sound like a bunch of animals!!!
Yeah exactly I feel fairly good and a lot healthier than I was, so I just need to do well goin up the steps and maintaining really, which I guess is same as you.
Well done on staying strong!!!

Yep all about the steps now! I always thought that'd be the easy bit, hopefully this time it will be! Glad you're feeling good. Excited for weigh in??

You should've seen them pounce on the food when it was brought in, it was absolutely savage! It smells vile too. At least I'm not tempted.

I know! I get excited about the steps as I look forward to mixing up the food but it's harder keeping the control to not go overboard! Considering this has been the most social planned week for me, I feel pretty good, so fingers crossed it shows!! Wednesday weigh in.
Oh that's good, yeah no point falling off the wagon for some average food! Uv done well!

Woop woop!! 6lbs off this week! Delighted would be an understatement! Treated myself with some gorgeous new l'oreal moisturiser and went crazy in Boots with the testers.
well done Fronnie with your loss!! Amazing!
Good going Jo to hold out against the snacks...mind you by the sounds of things the lads are probably putting you off!
Never mind bikinibody, like the others have said, chalk it up to experience and just set your sights onward! You'll be grand next week :)

That's a brilliant loss Becksy!! Well done!! I bet you feel amazing :D u deserve all them treats!!

Big congrats Becksy! Amazing amazing loss.

Gina - have you been weighing at home? Are the scales looking good?

I'm never too tempted by sandwiches etc at work meetings because I really don't like them, mainly because I like to know exactly what's in sandwiches and the fillings seem to be pretty non identifiable! Its the posh biscuits I struggle with! Fortunately though, rather than doing a plate of them, they seem to have replaced that with packs with 2 biscuits in each, so even though we get brought LOADS throughout the day, them being in a closed packet makes them easier to resist somehow. I'm such a freak!

Haha I love it, all them little things help mentally!! Yeah see I have sneaked on the scales, this is in the morning naked (I get weighed with clothes on at 5pm) so it's totally not accurate, but it shows it a 2lb loss so far, so it could really be 1lb, I just want any loss of some sort!! When I find out my loss, il post it on here, along with what iv eaten the past week, not to be like, u can eat anything and lose weight, but just to prove u can still lose the weight and eat but eat well...I'm hoping!!! Lol

Ha I think as long as you're sticking to the general principles of minimal carbs and healthy choices when you're having to eat on plan, you'll be fine. I actually don't think the odd meal hurts at all physically. For me, its the psychological thing thats the issue. For example, I know from previous experience that when I've been on plan before and come to London for courses, I've eaten 5 or 6 biscuits each day (as well as my normal shakes) and that hasn't actually impacted my losses. What it has done is knocked me out of ketosis, and then I'm more inclined to think I might as well have a day off, from which it all goes downhill.

I really really admire people who can have odd little cheats and have meals off plan and still stick to it long term. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them :(

Yeah that's the thing u know how u feel. The only cheats id say Iv had is the odd vodka and the champers, food wise iv stuck to the plan so, fingers crossed! I'm on step 2 so the meal side of things has been fine and has helped.

Hi all, wow ... Great losses Fronnie & Becksy.

Gina - I do a similar weighing thing, but it does leave me anxious till the end of the day when I weigh in in case the difference disappears. At least I know that my morning weight is pretty accurate. Still, every half pound lost is still half a pound in the right direction (my mantra!).

jo - Good idea with the detox thing. That's how I'm surviving at work, and it really does help me stick to it.

bikini body - it sounds like you've got the right attitude to it. Hope you have a better week this week. Yay for keeping going :)

Im just on my way home and glad to be in my regular routine again after the weekend. Had a few compliments with my new hair do, so am reminding myself that this is all worth it. got a night minus the hubbie, though, as he's on lates - going to watch some lousy TV and try and chill in a non food-like way.

have a good evening, all :)

Ha ha Jo I reckon I'd be the same about resisting a closed packet!
Thanks for all lovely support and comments, have to say, I got on here and told all of you before it occurred to me to tell my husband!

Back