Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Bikinibody - 7lbs defo doable! Just start counting down the days!

I'm doing OK thanks! 3 more days from tomorrow on SS, then starting the steps eeeek! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.. In 6 weeks and 3 days I could be here saying I've successfully completed the steps and am at goal! I'm going to keep visualising that.

How you doing plan-wise apart from the wedding stress??

Welcome Elda!! Good luck on your journey!!

Jo- u have such a gd plan and way of thinking about it! No doubt it really will stick this time!!

Bikini body don't beat urself up about it, it is tough mentally and physically, just take it one step at a time rather than feeling like your going to be on this forever, before u know it the days and weeks pass and u will be ever closer to ur goal!!

Great advice Gina. The time does pass quickly, and its better it passes on plan than not.

I really do hope so. Not sure why this time feels different but it really does. Are you feeling positive about your steps and maintenance?

Thank you Gina... I'm determined this time and will definitely use this forum to motivate and keep on track. There are some great success stories

Yeah I'm the same Jo, I still have weak moments but I don't want to do what I did last time and get to goal, think I'm slim and untouchable then it all piles on again!! I'm sure we can do it!

Elda definitely come on here! There's a few of us that have been chatting every day for the past month and all on track, so it really does help!!

Yeah I'm the same Jo, I still have weak moments but I don't want to do what I did last time and get to goal, think I'm slim and untouchable then it all piles on again!! I'm sure we can do it!

Elda definitely come on here! There's a few of us that have been chatting every day for the past month and all on track, so it really does help!!

Is there a weight you have in mind to start the steps?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think when I get to under 9 st, as I will only have half a stone to go, il go up the steps then I think, end up loosing roughly a pound a week to get to goal, I'm sure that's what I did last time. How about u?

Ill be 178 I think so 8lbs to go to goal over 6 weeks. Doing step 2 for 2 weeks and I've previously lost 2-3lbs on that, so hope so lose 4lbs in those 2weeks and 4lbs further in the weeks following.

Eekkk you're so close to that! Should be within 2 weeks of your hol?!

That's a real good aim! I know I can't wait! Even if I get below 9 before I go, I'm sure il put on a few lb over hols so, I get back 14th Feb so hopefully I can get down to below 9 by end of Feb! All depends how I do on the hols really! But I'm not gona rush it as I want to keep it off for good rather than rushing all the steps! The same as u I'm guessing in the sense of all the steps!

That's a real good aim! I know I can't wait! Even if I get below 9 before I go, I'm sure il put on a few lb over hols so, I get back 14th Feb so hopefully I can get down to below 9 by end of Feb! All depends how I do on the hols really! But I'm not gona rush it as I want to keep it off for good rather than rushing all the steps! The same as u I'm guessing in the sense of all the steps!

Yep you've got the rest of your life to get this right so makes sense not to rush it and get to where you want to be in a sustainable way. If that's an extra week or two then so be it!

What day do you go on hols? You might've told us already but I've forgotten, sorry!

I think the end of feb is a good realistic goal for 9 stone :)

Just think, by mid April you'll be onto the rest of your life maintaining!

I know!! It won't be long for either of us!!! I go on Monday :)

Hope you all have a lovely day ladies!

Back on a 7am train so looking a bit black eyed! Still, its worth it to have gone home last night, to see my husband, put a wash on (im so exciting!), get all my packs for the rest of the week sorted and generally rest in my home rather than a hotel. For some reason I find it so much harder to stay on plan when I stay away overnight, not so much about the food I think, more about unsettling my routine.

Hope your weigh ins are good ones Danni and Gina!

Sounds good Jo! Have a nice day!!! Thanks!!
Have a good day people!!!! X

Ohhh forgot to say I'm back in my skinny-ish work trousers! Not my skinny skinny ones (I need to be at goal for that!) but I'm a happy lady.

Have a good day too guys good luck gina. I fell sleep on my last post on here only just woke up. Boyyyyy did i need sleep lol :) .. jo bless u Must b nakard travelling my fella does it loads like u he Gets up at 4am tho i dunno how he does It :/ x

Well done jo thats a great feeling putting trousers on and they fit i forgot has anybody heard from allneedles :/

Eurgh I can't imagine doing it every day!! Its normally only once a month for a night over for a course or the odd day here and there for a meeting, its just this month the course and meeting have fallen in the same week! I'm shattered. Only working Monday-Wednesday next week though :D

Not long til your weigh in! Excited for you.

Goodness me I'm so wanting to eat today. I think its all the travelling and the lack of sleep. Ill just keep repeating only three days to go, only three days to go on SS!

Good luck today girls on the weigh ins. Sure you'll be grand!
Hope you're ok and not too stressed Skellybob...planning wedding is so ooo stressful...and it is hard to essentially arrange 2 events, one abroad and one at home. (How fabulous to get married in Cuba though! Somewhere I'd love to visit). Keep focused and think about how gorgeous you'll look on your big day! We got married nearly 6 years ago and had to arrange wedding and reception in UK from Ireland, which not quite in same league, but I feel your pain. Will all be worth it in the end!
Jo, nice one with skinny-ish work trousers! Won't be long til it's the skinny skinny trousers!
I'm feeling like eating today too...don't know why, I actually just had a boiled egg to try and fight off the munchies. I have to go to the shop to get firelighters (so cold here today) but didn't want to go feeling like I might lurch over to the chocolate counter and buy one of everything.... think am safe to go now! Thank god I made a massive cottage pie for my boys last night so I don't have to cook tonight!

Back