Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Fab loss Happyharper!!! Well done! Keep it up (easier now you see the results!)

Hi everyone how are you all doing? I'm feeling pretty rubbish this morning- I fell down the stairs in the tube and have sprained my ankle so not going to be able to make it to the gym today as planned. Feel like I haven't lost any weight this week which is irritating as haven't really strayed too far from the plan, going to have a day of SS today to try and get a decent number on the scales tomorrow- actually quite looking forward to a shake this morn as have just been having bars recently. That's if I can get as far as the kitchen to make it :/ bloody foot- I should never wear heels!!!

Aww Dawn not good! I really wouldn't worry too much if you can't make the gym while you recover - if you SS or Step 2 you'll still get good losses.

My mood isn't too great either to be honest - weighed myself and have actually gained half a lb since my weigh in on Saturday! I'm not going to give up but I really hope it all evens out soon and I get at least a lb by Saturday because otherwise I've probably moved up the steps too early to hit goal before I finish the steps but I don't want to move back down to SS and give up the exercise! Oh dear oh dear.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Headache pretty much all day today and all I keep thinking about is food :(

Noooooo you've come so far it absolutely won't be worth it! Take some ibuprofen and take a nap if you can. Food will still be there tomorrow if you're desperate, you don't need it and it absolutely won't make you feel any better.

Noooooo you've come so far it absolutely won't be worth it! Take some ibuprofen and take a nap if you can. Food will still be there tomorrow if you're desperate, you don't need it and it absolutely won't make you feel any better.

I took some ibuprofen earlier, headache has cleared. Food is still on my mind but I'm here with my water:) must just be one of those days. You have some good advice:)

So I've had a pretty terrible day- haven't eaten anything off plan but I've just eaten far too much- a whole day of not being able to leave bed didn't really do any wonders for my dieting- am in a lot of pain and just feeling really couped up and frustrated. Hope everyone's day has been better than mine- not looking forward to weigh in AT ALL tomorrow!!!

Dawn sorry to hear about your foot...hope it feels better soon. I felt the same last week when I over ate one day, but was not the disaster I anticipated. Might not be as bad as you think particularly as you didn't go off plan.
Likewise Jo, it might not be as bad as you think..different scales etc, . Positive thinking peeps!

Thanks Becksy1 I'm hoping it won't be a total disaster- I'm much better at dieting when busy! It's really hard once you get a huge craving for something to hold back- I'm not really craving anything that bad but just meat etc- I've probably eaten as much as I had been for the last two weeks but not doing the exercise now to compensate for it! Oh well tomorrow is a new day and hopefully next week will be better!!

I have been eating chicken - put it in my soup again tonight but better stop or am going to make a habit of it! Don't think meat is too bad really as it's protein and not carbs...at least it's not pasta or spuds! Am not craving sweet stuff strangely though

Really wouldn't worry about the meat ladies. I'm allowed 4 products on SS as I'm 5ft 10 and I've also substituted one of the products for 200cals of chicken for lunch as I don't like the tetras or the bars and I've still always lost an average of a stone a month. Much much better to have it than fall off the wagon. While I totally believe in not cheating on plan, if you can make small adjustments to make it work for you I'm all for that.

Well just had my weigh in and still lost a pound so fairly happy with that all things considered. Am going to keep to Step 2 over the weekend as have a couple of social plans and then aim for Sole Source next week mon- fri in the hope that I will get a bigger loss again- it's going a little bit too slow for my liking at the moment! Would be over the moon if I could get 4lbs next week to take me back down to my lowest ever weight then I would only need 4 more to reach my goal of 12 and a half by the time I go to Centre Parcs on the 3rd of March which would be 2 stone lighter than when I went last year. Yes- chicken is normally a winner- I think I slipped off track a bit this week by dipping into other meat like ham and beef and stuff because I was so bored of chicken from the couple of weeks before! Going to get back on the chicken wagon though and just cook with some spices to make it a bit more interesting!

Updated List:

Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 8lbs - 24lbs
Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42lbs - 21lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

Well done Dawn, a loss is a loss, great to still lose weight despite your anxieties beforehand. Sounds like you've got your head back in the right place again too, so sure you'll be grand for next week!

I cheat and do 2 weigh ins a week. So since Monday I have lost 2lbs which means I'm at my lowest weight and just 1lb more until I have lost 3 stone x

Great loss Dawn! Especially in light of your great losses while you were away. And you tend to retain water when you're ill so I imagine you'll be surprised by a great loss next week!

Sounds good bikini body, really pleased for you that you're still sticking at it :)

Thanks girls :) Bikini body that will be a great achievement- fingers crossed it happens quickly for you as that will feel like a massive step in the right direction. Think we are very similar in that I have also started again and 4lbs more will bring me to lowest weight ever and 3 stone down- it's great what you can achieve when you stick to it :) imagine us in 2 months time slimmer than ever- so exciting!! We could have made it to 4 stone by then or more!!!

Official weigh in is Monday so fingers crossed xxx

Wow your all doing so well! Im going to West Bridgford in 30 min to fetch my products and have my first weigh in. I've just weighed myself at home too so I know the difference between my scales and the consultants because I'm fetching my products fortnightly so ill be weighing myself on my scales every other week. In 24 hours hours time ill be having my first product ill be at work so I'm getting some ready made shakes.
I'm thinking of setting up a blog later if I can figure out how to lol! Hope u all have a good day and ill let you know how I get on tomorrow on day 1 X

Amazingly, I ended up with a late whoosh and lost the half lb I gained plus a further 2 lbs in the past 2 days! So my loss for the week is 2 lb and I'm on track to meet my goal in the next 5 weeks of the steps :)

Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 6lbs - 26lbs
Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 43lbs - 18lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42lbs - 21lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs