Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Pollyanna, I really wouldn't beat yourself up too much about it tbh. Getting engaged is a really exciting time (congratulations by the way!!!) I would just tell your CDC and if you're worried about it then just don't get weighed! You've made it clear about how important it is to you so I don't think you're going to give it all up because of a bit of celebrating...you said yourself you were glad you didn't ruin the occasion by not having prosecco etc, so you felt that it was the right decision for you at that time. You haven't ruined anything, as you're going to get stuck right back into it, aren't you? Maybe take it a little easier this weekend, your friends will understand, but they just want to share the excitement with you. If they understand how important it is to you they won't pressure you. Best foot forward and all that!
Skellybob, I reckon 3 days of SS will be grand to eradicate that little blip! And by the sounds of things it's probably put you off doing something like that again! Hope you feel a bit better soon!

Thanks hun a d congrats to pollyanna exciting times :)) x

Congrats Pollyanna!

My advice to you both would just be to dismiss the blip and move on. The first few days back on it will be hard but just remind yourself of how gutted you feel now and stick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Congratulations Pollyanna!!! I wouldn't worry or feel disappointed in yourself, getting engaged is such a big occasion, I wouldn't want to look back personally and think all I done was sat there with some water!! So I'm sure we all would have done the same thing :) Just feel happy and use this all as ammunition to get fully back on track so you can be a slim, healthy sexy fiancé!!! :)

Gina, have an amazing hol!!

If you're still around, just wondering if you seemed to stay the same at the beginning of each step? I haven't lost anything since Friday (which is unusual for me) but it could be step 2, the exercise or totm! Just wondering if the body takes a while to adjust to a new step?

Weigh in 12st 2lbs -4lbs this week woo hoo!!! x

Weigh in 12st 2lbs -4lbs this week woo hoo!!! x

Big congrats! Amazing loss! That should be an amazing motivator to stay on track this week for a fantastic loss next week too :D

Yes it defo is. When you get good losses like that it makes you wonder why you bother cheating coz crap food doesn't make you feel this good.
Fingers crossed for another good weigh in next week. Am planning on moving onto step 2 next Friday x

Well done bikinibody!! Great loss! Entirely feasible that next week you could be in the 11s! So exciting!
I made the mistake of weighing myself which so far I haven't done at home...and looks like I've stayed the same this week. Will see what my CDCs scales say tomorrow! Wouldn't be that surprised given my mid week wobble and meal out...

Well done bikinibody!! Great loss! Entirely feasible that next week you could be in the 11s! So exciting!
I made the mistake of weighing myself which so far I haven't done at home...and looks like I've stayed the same this week. Will see what my CDCs scales say tomorrow! Wouldn't be that surprised given my mid week wobble and meal out...

Don't give up on a loss yet, it could be a slight difference in your scales, it could be time of day, it could be how much water you've had... So many possible variants.

If you have stayed the same it'll prob be mainly water weight which you'll shift soon enough anyway.

Just done my second gym session of the week, 3 days down on step 2 and I'm feeling very pleased with myself :D

Don't seem to have lost weight since before the weekend but I imagine that's my body adjusting the step 2 and the gym, and my totm, so I won't panic just yet! Ill just see where I end up at the end of my 2 weeks on step 2 :)

Miss Danni, where are you??

Hi ladies!

Haven't been on this in a while so I'm catching up, its been good reading all your banter! Glad to see people are still going strong! :D Congrats on your engagement PollyAnna. It always took me a while to adjust to new steps Jo, I did them all for 2 weeks and only ever lost on the 2nd week. When are you away on holidays Gina? Have a fab time, it is a lovely time of year to have a trip to enjoy!

Someone stole my phone from my pocket last week on the train into town so I've been missing reading minimins each day. I'm raging over it!! :mad: It was an Iphone 6 I'd got for Christmas. I almost caved and was so tempted to treat myself to chocolate from the vending machine that day (work was extra stressful that day too so i was really feeling sorry for myself!) but i didn't!! :D

I had my weigh in today, another 5lbs down in the past two weeks! WOOP!

Updated List :D

Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 8lbs - 24lbs
Soci 7/1 - 23lbs - 17lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 44lbs - 17lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42lbs - 21lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

Whoop well done Soci!

Sorry about your phone :( But well done on staying strong, you've been rewarded with a great loss :)

Hey Guys!

How are you all doing today? Well done for your loss BikiniB! and Congrats on your engagement Pollyanna :) You must be delighted. Thank you for all your advice re exercise I appreciate it.

Can I ask a wee question, I'm on SS and was considering ordering x1 rice and x1 pasta for a treat maybe over the weekend or if I'm staying at my friends but hesitant in case it interferes with my weight loss for next week, what do you guys think? Am i being ridiculous?

xxxx

Hey Guys!

How are you all doing today? Well done for your loss BikiniB! and Congrats on your engagement Pollyanna :) You must be delighted. Thank you for all your advice re exercise I appreciate it.

Can I ask a wee question, I'm on SS and was considering ordering x1 rice and x1 pasta for a treat maybe over the weekend or if I'm staying at my friends but hesitant in case it interferes with my weight loss for next week, what do you guys think? Am i being ridiculous?

xxxx

I think its all personal choice but I wouldn't do it if it were me - its not worth the carb bloat and the cravings it'll set off in my opinion.

Food will still be there when you come off plan and you'll get there much quicker if you stay 100%.

The other ladies may disagree, but I think its 10 times harder to get on track after any break, planned or otherwise.

Hello all, am just on my way to the bin with my scales! Note to self: do not weigh in on own scales!! Lost another 6 lbs! So v pleased indeed!
HappyHarper I would agree with Jo and that one...If you want to treat yourself try and get away from food! Lottery ticket or new lipstick or magazine...that's what I do anyway!

Oh I mean the Cambridge one's the risotto and the bolognese, sorry that wasn't clear- or do you mean that too?

Oh I mean the Cambridge one's the risotto and the bolognese, sorry that wasn't clear- or do you mean that too?

Ha no thought you meant off plan!

I'm not sure in that case, I've never had either of those as I like to just stick with shakes. If cambridge say they're ok on SS can't see that it'd do any harm, and if it keeps you on track that's all good :)

The pasta one is lovely the risotto not so much!!
Wow well done that's amazing obviously a big discrepancy between the 2 scales haha. 6lbs is a great loss x

Back