Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

I'm so flipping full on Step 4! Its nice but strange :) You can get a lot of food for 1200 cals when its healthy and low carb.

I think I could probably eat as much as I used to. Im such a greedy pig surely my body should be used to not eating much and shrink!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think I could probably eat as much as I used to. Im such a greedy pig surely my body should be used to not eating much and shrink!!! x

Your tummy will defo be shrinking! I've found in the past it doesn't take long to stretch it out again ha! First day after coming off plan (straight off SS) I always feel really full and ill on a binge but within a couple of days it's no prob consuming it! Hoping not to do that again this time!

Just had my weigh in - 1.5lbs off :)

Great loss allneedles, you're getting towards goal at a fantastic rate! Pleased??

Yeah I am pleased. Pretty much half the weight off now. 5 more weeks till my holidays :)

Well done allneedles looks like your on track! What step are you on at the moment? Am on SS day 8. I plan to be on SS for six weeks (if I can keep in control!) Then gradually go up steps and go to gym - I use to be a gym freak but times have changed :p . I have a holiday in May and dont want to just put all the weight back on when eating on hols. Then if I still want to lose weight after my hols I may do SS for a little while again. xx

Well done allneedles looks like your on track! What step are you on at the moment? Am on SS day 8. I plan to be on SS for six weeks (if I can keep in control!) Then gradually go up steps and go to gym - I use to be a gym freak but times have changed :p . I have a holiday in May and dont want to just put all the weight back on when eating on hols. Then if I still want to lose weight after my hols I may do SS for a little while again. xx

This is a really good plan (and not just cause I'm doing it myself!!). I've been here a number of times and had great success with losing weight but not keeping it off cause I haven't done the steps and gradually built exercise into my life. That's what I'm doing this time and I feel so much better for it.

My mindset is changing in a way it hasn't before too - I've realised healthy low carb snacks do fill me up and I don't need chocolate/crisps just for the sake of it and I've also realised how much food you can have for relatively few cals if its healthy and low carb. I'd be lying if I said I'm not planning to have treats and meals out at the weekend, but it's all about balance and being on the steps helps so much to drill that!

Good luck with your plans.

I have been on SS since 5th January. Don't know why but I always seem to have a big loss one week followed by a small one the next!

I have a weeks holiday in Portugal in 5 weeks time so will prob go back on SS for one or two weeks after that then start going up the steps. Hope to be at target by June :)

Giiiinnnna how you doing gorgeous?

Well done on the weight loss allneedles!!

Heyy sorry it was hubby's birthday the weekend so super busy but been ok!! Annoyingly have so many meetings this week and coz of work locating I'm gona have to change my weigh ins so I am going to be a bit all over the place with it!! So this week I need to have my weigh in Saturday morning not weds! And from then on I'm not sure, Saturday mornings may be better than during the week coz of work being all over the place! Colds clearer up so that's good!!
How u doing Jo!!?

Well done on the weight loss allneedles!!

Heyy sorry it was hubby's birthday the weekend so super busy but been ok!! Annoyingly have so many meetings this week and coz of work locating I'm gona have to change my weigh ins so I am going to be a bit all over the place with it!! So this week I need to have my weigh in Saturday morning not weds! And from then on I'm not sure, Saturday mornings may be better than during the week coz of work being all over the place! Colds clearer up so that's good!!
How u doing Jo!!?

Ooohhh glad you had a good weekend! I think Saturday is a good day really, and your weight will be more consistent on a morning especially if you've not eaten or drank anything when you're weighed.

Pleased to hear you're feeling better too if a little hectic at work!

I'm good thanks, fourth day of step 4! It's going so slow but quickly at the same time! Feeling v full as I'm having almost two thirds of my cals in the evening so trying to spread it more evenly for the rest of the week. Feeling v excited about maintenance now - although I kind of don't want to eat crap now I'm sure I'll feel differently once I'm not on a strict plan.

How's step 3 for you?

Evening!
I have been to the cinema and dinner with some girlfriends. We watched THAT movie and I am pleased to say it wasn't the complete and utter load of tosh I was expecting it to be. We did have a little bit of a giggle at some bits! I had been teaching in the afternoon so took a bar with me and had a coffee with it. Meant that popcorn being munched either side of me wasn't so bad!

Then we went to starters for tea. I had a chicken salad. I wasn't even remotely interested in my friend's dinners, especially the chicken parmo but the desserts did look nice! Never mind, only 32 days to my holidays!

We were talking about my 40th birthday. It's not until January, but I don't know what to do. Plus being so soon after Christmas I want to give people plenty of warning so they can pay for it before. I think we decided champagne afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes would be nice

Well done on the on-plan night! It does show you can still enjoy social stuff without food (although let's be honest, the food is a very nice part of it!). Are you on plan 100% now til your hol or any breaks planned?

Your birthday plans sound lovely!!

No breaks planned, just 30 more days to go! :)

How are you finding it now? I find that after a few weeks it sort of becomes a normal way of eating.

Sorry, been a busy couple of days.

I released my latest knitting pattern yesterday and things went a little mad in my shop. I have also been busy writing a blog and an email to my subscribers about it.

Jo, it is a normal way of eating now in my normal day to day life. But I am starting to miss some food when I go out or the kids are home. Pancake day was hard for example.

Hey everyone hope ur doing well!!! Works just so busy now and as I'm doing more travelling I have changed my weigh ins from weds to Saturday morning so got it today :) hope everyone is keeping well and all on track getting good results!!

How'd it go Gina? Hows work?? Are you enjoying it?

I'm on Step 5 as of today and lost another 2lbs on Step 4 so I'm now at goal! So any loss on Step 5 and my 1800 cal week after is a bonus :)

How did you do Gina?

I have had 2 knitting patterns accepted by a UK magazine! Will be published 23rd July :)

Back