Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

How did you do Gina?

I have had 2 knitting patterns accepted by a UK magazine! Will be published 23rd July :)

Ooooh that's exciting you must be so pleased!

How you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow Jo! At target! Well done you, I bet you are very pleased!

I did my own unofficial weigh in this morning and am down 1.5kg. So fingers crossed for the real one tomorrow! :)

Lost 2lbs this week! So am happy with that! :)
Well done allneedles on your patterns that's brilliant!!

Wow Jo! At target! Well done you, I bet you are very pleased!

I did my own unofficial weigh in this morning and am down 1.5kg. So fingers crossed for the real one tomorrow! :)

Yeah I am :) Really glad to have stuck at the steps cause it's given me an idea of low carb / low cal stuff I can eat that's still filling :) Start each week feeling absolutely stuffed to the point of being uncomfortable but by the end of it that step feels normal.

Ooh that'd be a great loss! It's interesting how you get a really big loss every other week and a slightly smaller one the other! Shows your body always evens it out in the end.

Yeah u have done brilliantly and stayed on track throughout! I know it's so weird there doesn't seem to be a pattern as such, could be the odd social plan during the week that I get the smaller losses for, although tbh I didn't expect a great loss this week as it was hubby's bday and we went out for a meal but, shows ya can do it just making sensible choices! Am still on step 3 for now! I look forward to getting below 9st, that's my aim for now, and just staying under 9 and maintaining that!

I'm back on track for today.
Lost 1lb from last week. Hoping for a very good loss this week. Hoping for 3lbs.
Really going to try and stick to it 100% this week.
Gonna start by having 3 packs and a chicken breast until I'm in ketosis then moving on and just having 4 shakes. Will the chicken affect my losses? X

4lb loss this morning bringing me down to exactly 10st!! A very happy bunny here.

As its less than 4 weeks till I go away my consultant recommended I do SS+ this week with a view to moving on to step 2 and 3 before I go. So some chicken and a cup of tea for me every day this week!! Heaven!!

BikiniBody, a little chicken shouldn't affect your loss as long as you don't have too much x

Well done allneedles!!
That's brilliant.
I'm gonna just have a small breast for evening meal. Hopefully will be ok.
Think I will weigh daily this week just to check x

I am very naughty and weigh everyday!
My plan is Cambridge porridge for breakfast, chicken or tuna salad for lunch, Cambridge bar for tea and Cambridge hot choc in the evening. An extra meal will make all the difference :)

I'm so bad for weighing daily but it helps when you see the numbers going down daily. I think I will do that. Got a few bars left too so will use them wisely x

Well done allneedles 10st is brilliant!! Will be a big surprise for ur hubby!! :)

4lb loss this morning bringing me down to exactly 10st!! A very happy bunny here.

As its less than 4 weeks till I go away my consultant recommended I do SS+ this week with a view to moving on to step 2 and 3 before I go. So some chicken and a cup of tea for me every day this week!! Heaven!!

BikiniBody, a little chicken shouldn't affect your loss as long as you don't have too much x

Huge congrats! Sounds like a good plan from your consultant. Nope I always had chicken and 3/4 products (allowed 4 due to my height) and still lost what other people lose on SS. Shouldn't have much impact at all.

When do you see your husband next??

Thank you Jo. Will do this in future easier to do this when hungry than eat something off plan.

Hi all!

Day 1 for me again!! Oh dear! :( I lost nothing the week before last despite sticking to plan and I was so annoyed I went off plan on my birthday last Monday! And I've been a disaster ever since! Not sure of the damage done yet, the battery has conveniently gone in my scales this week so I've been living in my own little bubble as if there was no harm done!! My weigh in should have been Monday this week but I've put it back to Friday and am trying to get back on track. Time for the bubble to burst!!

You all sound like you are doing great and congrats Jo on reaching target!! Woop!! :D

Jo I see my husband 27th March as far as I know. Was 11st11 when I saw him and fingers crossed I will be close to 9.11 when he is back :)

Wow bet he will be amazed at the difference in you allneedles
Does he know your dieting at all?

Yeah, he knows I have lost weight, but not how much.

Saw some friends this morning and they all noticed. And I have seen them every couple of weeks whilst dieting. So if they noticed ...

He will defo notice. He would have to be blind not to x

Hello all, hope everyone's doing great...Had lots to read and catch up on now am back home, v interesting to catch up!
Well done Jo....at target...words that have such a lovely ring to them! You've stuck at it amazingly, really leading the way. Brilliant! Allneedles, that's going to be so exciting when your husband gets home, bet it's such a motivator.
Well done everyone!
I was a bit worried about the weigh in today as being over in UK I did go off plan a little (actually about 4 solid days!!) as it was my birthday...was a bit like the Queens, had my official birthday when was in UK which was a meal out at a v nice pub known for yummy food, along with few little drinkies, and then cake....then a day travelling home where ended up eating a sandwich in sheer desperation as was starving, then unofficial birthday when back with hubby with MORE cake and drinking ! ! But jumped right back on the wagon and actually was V focused and have lost 3 lbs...when I would have been happy with STS.
There was a really good quote a friend put on Facebook the other day which I thought was so brilliant I wrote it into my food diary...I don't generally go for the ole ********* inspirational messages but this one really resonated with me so thought I'd share it:
'If I quit now, I'll soon be right back where I started. And when I started, I desperately wanted to be where I am now'. So hang in there if you're wobbling! Have a new thing to focus on as my MIL turns 80 in June and there's to be a big do...so something to keep me going!!

Thanks Becksy!

Sounds like you're doing well and have done so well to get back on track :) That's the bit I always struggled with!! Just keep that goal event in mind, if you've done it so far you can definitely succeed.

I'm defo pleased to be at goal, maybe even a lb or two below once my final step is done! Then I have to face maintenance and while I'm sure it won't be easy, seeing the steps through has helped me learn about healthy snacks and identify when I'm not hungry and just eating for the sake of it. Also glad to have got into the habit of exercise so it's becoming a usual part of my week.

I'll try and keep you all updated on my maintenance (assuming you're interested ha!) cause that'll keep me on track.

Hope you've had a great day.

Back