January 2016 Challenge

Hi, I'm having a good week and hopeful for a good loss as long as I behave over the weekend. I've no reason not to as nothing planed. I might treat my self to a Diet Coke and packet of onion space raiders tonigh for only 3 syns ;)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having a good week and hopeful for a good loss as long as I behave over the weekend. I've no reason not to as nothing planed. I might treat my self to a Diet Coke and packet of onion space raiders tonigh for only 3 syns ;)
Oooo onion space raiders xx they low aren't there xx

Is it too late to join? I started doing SW again on 3rd Jan. Would like to lose 9lb over the month.

Have lost 4lb in first week back (because it's the first week back - I usually average 2lb a week).

Thank you!

Mmmmm! Space raiders Love the picked onions ones, are they the same ones? I must get my hands on them too as I used to love them walking home from school. Had a bit of a frustrating morning this morning, and i was just at that level of anger where i wanted to eat and hoover everything in sight to make me feel better, but so glad im in the zone right now, as ive quartered the pizza and syned it - came out to 11 syns :O for quarter of a pizza! that I was going to eat as a whole, and made loads of sw chips and salad and sw coleslaw and im feeling calming and at a phew! stage. 11 syns is better than 44 syns :O if I eat the whole pizza.

Is it too late to join? I started doing SW again on 3rd Jan. Would like to lose 9lb over the month.

Have lost 4lb in first week back (because it's the first week back - I usually average 2lb a week).

Thank you!

Hi there! Welcome. I'm sure Sarah will be on soon to add you to the table! well done on the loss!

Just be careful, sent hubby out for my space raiders and he came back with a bigger bag then I've seen (I'm used to the multi pack) the bigger bag is 5 syns so I'm going to share with one of my kiddies, I'm sure they won't mind x

Just be careful, sent hubby out for my space raiders and he came back with a bigger bag then I've seen (I'm used to the multi pack) the bigger bag is 5 syns so I'm going to share with one of my kiddies, I'm sure they won't mind x
5 syns is still not too bad if you fancy some crisps though xx

Mmmmm! Space raiders Love the picked onions ones, are they the same ones? I must get my hands on them too as I used to love them walking home from school. Had a bit of a frustrating morning this morning, and i was just at that level of anger where i wanted to eat and hoover everything in sight to make me feel better, but so glad im in the zone right now, as ive quartered the pizza and syned it - came out to 11 syns :O for quarter of a pizza! that I was going to eat as a whole, and made loads of sw chips and salad and sw coleslaw and im feeling calming and at a phew! stage. 11 syns is better than 44 syns :O if I eat the whole pizza.

Hi there! Welcome. I'm sure Sarah will be on soon to add you to the table! well done on the loss!
Bloody hell that's a lot of syns xx

Right! Was shocked when I calculated. So glad I worked it out and found a compromise. Wasnt worth 11 syns anyways made about 3 thin slices from the quarter but I can say I had a normal pizza and optimised it. So I have some hope if I ever go back to pizza hut and do they buffet! lol
It's the one thing I will go off plan for lol have tried the smash pizza before and went terribly wrong lol

I havent tried that yet. I dont think I do well with substitutes. I dont enjoy it as im always comparing it to the real thing and then I feel deprived and I have it and not syn it lol.
Definitely agree there xx

Hi can i join aswell plz. Not been on here for a long time but i used to find it motivated me. I started again mon 4th and lost 5 lb today .hoping for 2 a week so if i say 12 it might push me abit !
Good luck x

Have you guys tried the cauliflower pizza? It's not the real thing but a really good alternative! The other half is sitting here eating chocolate and lots of it so gonna get into my pjs and have a curly wurly and maybe some fruit and yogurt

Always have a treat dinner at the weekend, like a fakeaway or something really comforting? Opted for a brand new recipe of hunters chicken, chips and salad. Syns were for the Mayo as the cheese was my HeA. Tasted as good as eating it out, cut the chicken into chunks as I fried it rather than oven cooked. Mm mm
image.jpg

Have you guys tried the cauliflower pizza? It's not the real thing but a really good alternative! The other half is sitting here eating chocolate and lots of it so gonna get into my pjs and have a curly wurly and maybe some fruit and yogurt

Always have a treat dinner at the weekend, like a fakeaway or something really comforting? Opted for a brand new recipe of hunters chicken, chips and salad. Syns were for the Mayo as the cheese was my HeA. Tasted as good as eating it out, cut the chicken into chunks as I fried it rather than oven cooked. Mm mm
View attachment 179512

I could eat that right now xx

It was sooooo good! I could have it all over again.

Just had a curly wurly and in such a mood to eat junk. I'm constantly hungry at the moment and it's doing my head in!
Strange you should say that, because I'm the same xx

Might be the weather and the coldness? As im feeling like that too, been making risotto without the risotto rice as ive ran out lol so been changing it for the normal pan cooked rice. with carrots, celery, courgette and onions and veg stock till the rice is fluffy. its delicious and addictive! been leaving the pan there on the stove and tucking into it during the day when I feeling peckish, when its evening, I pop it in the microwave dish, fridge it till the next day and rewarm and tuck in till its gone. hits the spot and with the veg, partly super free.

Back