January 2016 Challenge

I ve been hungry all week ! I had a bad dec really i never quite got on plan lol. Total pig over xmas so been used to eating as soon as i was peckish! Im into mugshots atm so been having one of them at night with fruit etc. I like a risotto aswell. Quorn burger and wedges for my sat night tea and a pepsi max

I ve been hungry all week ! I had a bad dec really i never quite got on plan lol. Total pig over xmas so been used to eating as soon as i was peckish! Im into mugshots atm so been having one of them at night with fruit etc. I like a risotto aswell. Quorn burger and wedges for my sat night tea and a pepsi max

Yeah Diet pepsi and Pepsi max have been helping too, they always seem to depress the need to peck at food sometimes. Defiantly my friend through this!

I drank loads of it over xmas as i prefer that to alcohol ! Had such a headache all week though weaning myself off

Might be the weather and the coldness? As im feeling like that too, been making risotto without the risotto rice as ive ran out lol so been changing it for the normal pan cooked rice. with carrots, celery, courgette and onions and veg stock till the rice is fluffy. its delicious and addictive! been leaving the pan there on the stove and tucking into it during the day when I feeling peckish, when its evening, I pop it in the microwave dish, fridge it till the next day and rewarm and tuck in till its gone. hits the spot and with the veg, partly super free.
That sounds yummy xx

Really? Im the opposite, i get really bad caffeine withdrawals if I stop the fizzy drinks, so I have at least 1 can per day as I get weeks of headaches, despression - I mean really bad, like crying and not wanting to get up in the morning and feeling sick and dizzy. and I love the taste, so if i have at least 1 can Im fine :) I could do through the withdrawl and come out of the other end, but then after a couple of days I would want another a pepsi as i like the taste and go through it all again :( so just having 1 per day with my tea as a treat, keeps it good

That sounds yummy xx

Im addicted! but ran out of rice :( lol have to buy some more tomorrow and courgettes, if you pan fry with frylight the carrot and celery first as they are the hardest, once alittle soft, add the onion, then stir in rice for a minute or two and then pour in the veg stock and then courgettes. the courgettes make it creamy, its gorgeous!

I do have to wean myself off the pepsi max if i ve had it regular like on a holiday xmas etc. Cracking headaches that paracetamol won't touch. I was coming home from work having to have about two inches in a glass just to stop the head. Then by the end of the week i was fine. I dont drink tea or coffee only squash so i guess i dont have any other caffeine to make up for it !

Think it must be down to pigging out as and when I liked over Xmas so just got to get used to it all again. I don't need to eat as much as I seem to want to!

Off out for a day of shopping today :)

I have to have a Diet Coke a day as i don't drink coffee/tea so I do crave the caffeine a bit!

Must admit I tend to stick to no added sugar dilute pop as fizzy gives me wind and coffee gives me headache if I have too much x can drink tea though

I def prefer no added sugar squash but I'm really fussy and they have changed the recipe of the flavour I like and it's not the same... :(

I def prefer no added sugar squash but I'm really fussy and they have changed the recipe of the flavour I like and it's not the same... :(
Yes I only have particular flavours lol xx not keen on Orange and pineapple xx fave are orange and mango. Tropical

not a fan of juices at the moment but I am loving cold water with a squeeze from a lemon and lime. I fill a 1 litre bottle up and keep it with me at all time, My aim is to have drank the bottle till empty twice to get my 2 litres in, but Some days I really can't do it so the pepsi max or diet pepsi is a nice break sometimes
Good idea.

Theres a water challenge going around, especially to see the difference in the face, as they do before and after pictures, by drinking 3 litres a day for a month, suppose to cleanse your body pretty good, the after photos are pretty impressive, some have more acne than what they started with, but that should clear up after a while, its just the body trying to get out the toxins through the skin, So I'm not sure if i should give that I go. I have oily skin anyways, so I think it might benefit from it, its just going to toilet alot and trying to consume 3 litres is daunting lol , but I'll think Ill have a go

2 litres should be plenty to do that Hun.....start with two and build up. I think I'll give that a go too see if I can get a bigger weight loss

Updated chart....wow! Well done everyone :) Lovely start to the Month!

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 07.26.35.png

How are you doing - Fiddle girl, Honey39 & Rozzalin (apologies if I have missed any results along the way - don't think I have but I can be blind sometimes and skim past it!)

Morning all, chart looks great Sarah 2stone between us is fab. Just had my 2nd weigh in and lost 3.5lbs :D going to try for 2lbs next week in the hope of getting my first half stone :)

Back