January 2016 Challenge

Well done you footy mum! That's some real determination right there :)
I once went to the cinema with gallery tickets and took my own chips to have with the nacho cheese and whistle everyone scoffed popcorn I had a mullerlight!! I was on it that week!!

Good luck never again! Got my fingers crossed for you :)

Just been to weigh in and I've lost 1lb! Which considering * week I'll take that. As I always gain or maintain on star week! Next week I'm going to go for 3lbs and although it won't be my goal loss I will still be very happy if I get that!!

My meal plan is done and I'm good to go this week. Fingers crossed!!

Updated chart xx

image.jpeg

Hi everyone, hows your week being so far?
Lost 1.5 lbs this week - its good, i wanted 2lb but its miles better than a gain.
only 2 and half lbs left till my stone award, so I will be gunning for that next week as that will be the last weigh in of the month and that will make me have 2 awards in one month, my 1/2 stone award and 1 stone award. So pleased with that and celebrating with a plate of SW chips! usually its a bar of chocolate but I can't slip up now!
good luck everyone. Table looks fantastic!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, hows your week being so far?
Lost 1.5 lbs this week - its good, i wanted 2lb but its miles better than a gain.
only 2 and half lbs left till my stone award, so I will be gunning for that next week as that will be the last weigh in of the month and that will make me have 2 awards in one month, my 1/2 stone award and 1 stone award. So pleased with that and celebrating with a plate of SW chips! usually its a bar of chocolate but I can't slip up now!
good luck everyone. Table looks fantastic!

Well done! 1.5 is really good :) 2.5 is so in reach for you, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm rooting for you lovely!

Updated chart to reflect your result xxx
Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 14.06.20.png

Well done! 1.5 is really good :) 2.5 is so in reach for you, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm rooting for you lovely!

Updated chart to reflect your result xxxView attachment 179854

Awe thank you, with been all over the place last week been 100% and maintaining, and i felt lost and confused i didnt know what i was doing, but this loss today has me cermeted to the ground and my head straight and shows I knew what i was doing as I repeated what I ate last week to prove a point, so it might have been my body. So im happy for the week ahead, excited even!

well done everyone with your losses! I have to say this is the first month I've had my focus on plan the whole month for such a long time, stressing a bit as I have an awards party tomorrow night and a friends full blown party on Saturday. determined to keep losing so that I can get back to my lowest so far which is 12.6 so i'm 3 lbs from that and 9.5 fro target so I want to aim from a 1.5lb loss this week and then an 8lb loss for next month and be there by the end of that month

I guess I'm say thanks to everyone for helping me stay so focused

well done everyone with your losses! I have to say this is the first month I've had my focus on plan the whole month for such a long time, stressing a bit as I have an awards party tomorrow night and a friends full blown party on Saturday. determined to keep losing so that I can get back to my lowest so far which is 12.6 so i'm 3 lbs from that and 9.5 fro target so I want to aim from a 1.5lb loss this week and then an 8lb loss for next month and be there by the end of that month

I guess I'm say thanks to everyone for helping me stay so focused

Your so close! well done you! if you want it ellie, you will do it hun ;) good luck for the week ahead.

-3.5lbs for me. Pleased with that :)

Congrats! Well done you!

Only 1/2 for me at group tonight... Which doesn't really make sense as I've been 100% on plan - and I know I'm not supposed to weigh at home, but I find it keeps me on track. According to my home scales I've lost 5.5lbs since Jan 1st but only 2 1/2 by SW scales!! Anyway, I'll take it and hope it shows on the SW scales next week.
Fingers crossed for a better result next week.
You are all doing amazing - I'm jealous

Guys! Amazing losses all round... you are all on fire! Don't say 'only' springlenner...it's a loss and it's coming off which is amazing! Some weeks id kill for a 0.5 loss!

Well done Smurfette for hitting your target.. you are on fire! Wahooooo

Littleblackcloud well done too thats a fantastic loss, whats your secret?!!

Updated chart for everyone :) its looking mighty fine!

Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 09.40.58.png

Guys! Amazing losses all round... you are all on fire! Don't say 'only' springlenner...it's a loss and it's coming off which is amazing! Some weeks id kill for a 0.5 loss!

Well done Smurfette for hitting your target.. you are on fire! Wahooooo

Littleblackcloud well done too thats a fantastic loss, whats your secret?!!

Updated chart for everyone :) its looking mighty fine!

View attachment 179874
Thank you xx every loss is a bonus now lol xx

Aw Ladies, congratulations to all your great losses :0clapper:

Sorry to report I had a 0.5 lb gain this week (hangs head in shame :(). I actually thought I was really good, went for a mega long walk on Sunday, taking the stairs instead of the lift at work and also did a food diary. Hope I can report a good loss next week. I am not sure I will achieve my January target but I will try to get as close as possible. Here's hoping :rolleyes:

Have a great week all :)

Completely agree with Ellie - could just be fluid retention. Fingers crossed for you for next week - just stay focussed and I'm sure your hard work will pay off! xxx

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 07.10.42.png

2lbs off today!

Surprised really. The cold has made me crave stodge this week so had some very carb heavy meals (SW friendly ones but still). That's why I love Slimming World!

Today isn't going to be good though. Out for lunch then tea, then out for breakfast in the morning. It's a family birthday and my sister and her other half are up from down south. Will make the best choices I can but being veggie generally means cheese and creamy sauces!

2lbs off today!

Surprised really. The cold has made me crave stodge this week so had some very carb heavy meals (SW friendly ones but still). That's why I love Slimming World!

Today isn't going to be good though. Out for lunch then tea, then out for breakfast in the morning. It's a family birthday and my sister and her other half are up from down south. Will make the best choices I can but being veggie generally means cheese and creamy sauces!

Well done you! that's fantastic ..., I have to admit I have been drawn to potatoes either in chips, wedges or jacket for the warmness and beans or burgers. Might need to make soup with pasta next week, and get them frozen so I can whip it out when im hungry to fill me up through this cold weather

2lbs off today!

well done Trixicle :). You might still have a loss next week if you could manage to stuck 100% to plan the other days of the week. Enjoy the family get together :)

Back