January 2017 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey Guys - A Little early to be thinking about this I know but I am not sure how much time I will have to get online over the next couple of weeks

What I need is your monthly target, any holidays and your weigh day.

I will be wanting to take off whatever I gain over xmas! So I will post that never the time but lets call it 5lbs for now!!

I aim for 5 lbs off in January. Usual Tuesday WI and no holidays planned.

Thanks Sarah :)

Hey Sarah,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, with new year (i dont normally go out i am this year) & my birthday (3rd) jan I'm gunna go withb 3lb loss this month
still weighing in on thursday & no holidays (although i get back from Ireland on my firdst weigh in:| )

Hiya. Our group is changing in January, so I will be moving to Saturday weigh day.
So for me, I will be a Saturday weigher, aiming for a 12lbs loss

Hiya, can I join in? I made the same old mistake of getting to target, thinking "yay I'm thin now" and promptly put it all back on again :badmood:anyway I'm back and eager to start. I'm a Friday weigh in and will aim for 9 off for January please.
Thanks

Hi can I join too please? I'd like to lose 6lbs in Jan xx
Hi not been on here for a long time back at SW this week i would like to lose 7lb in Jan xx

Hi there and welcome :), would you let Sarah know which day you weigh in and if you have any holidays planned in January so that she can update her spreadsheet when she gets back on line? :)

I'm BACCKKKK!!!!

Re-joined SW a few weeks before Xmas and promptly gained all I lost over Xmas and much more! My group might be closing so it's a bit hit and miss at the mo, add to that I can only go to class 2 wed's out of 4 so I do find it tough to stay on track and then I remembered the massive support I used to get from these monthly threads, SO pleased to see you all still here and the amazing work by @Sazmajig!!!

My next weigh in is wed's but I cant go, I might try another group if I can otherwise I will officially weigh on the 11th with my gain or hopefully not by then!

I will update you then but in the mean time lets say 5lbs for Jan please!!!!

Look forward to catching up with you soon!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Back