January 3rd for three month fitness progress loss

*Emsie* said:
Can I join too please? Is it 13 weeks? I think I will aim for 2.5 hours a week so 32.5 altogether :)

Yeah sure you can darling ill add you to list , welcome aboard :)

Ria11 -- (0hr done - 39hrs to go)
Shirleen -- (0hr done - 39hr to go)
Febbabe -- (0hr done - 39hr to go)
Still SHrinking --(0hr - 32.5hr to go)
MissGaga -- (0 hr -39 to go)
ACC--(O hr -39hrs to go)
Trango (0hr - 39hrs to go)
Bevhunter1986 (0hr - 39 hrs to go)
Sleepy59 (0hr - 26 hr to go)
Emsie (0hr - 32.5 to go)

Can't wait, did an hour of Zumba already and walked the dog. It feels great to be moving again lol.

Hi Tracey,
Yes i must admit just getting out just helps and make you feel good. We lost our Rotty saturday before christmas and we still got a 6yr old boxer to look after, she has had my full attention for the past two weeks, to try and occupy her mind,evean took her in pets at home and laid all the beds down in the passage way for her to try the beds (lol thats was fun).
but now its time back for work so i hope she over the worst :)

Jane:)

I'd love to join in too, my gym sessions have been lacking in the lead upto Xmas.

I will go for 3hrs a week,

thanks

Bev

Ria2011 said:
Hi Tracey,
Yes i must admit just getting out just helps and make you feel good. We lost our Rotty saturday before christmas and we still got a 6yr old boxer to look after, she has had my full attention for the past two weeks, to try and occupy her mind,evean took her in pets at home and laid all the beds down in the passage way for her to try the beds (lol thats was fun).
but now its time back for work so i hope she over the worst :)

Jane:)

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your rotty, it's so sad when they leave such a void.

Hamish's Mum said:
I'd love to join in too, my gym sessions have been lacking in the lead upto Xmas.

I will go for 3hrs a week,

thanks

Bev

Yes and welcome will add you later to list x

2nd day back to the gym today, starting to feel better already :) 2hrs done

Back