January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Hi Morbi!

I think it's gonna be a real mixed bag of age groups....with a common bond.....all wanting to have a good time:D (oh yeah, and all being at different stages of our weight loss journey;) )

Me ......I'm almost 42.......but in my head I'm still 20 so me and you are around the same age kid.....LOL:D

Look forward to meeting you if you can make it......us 'oldies' will show you how to party...eh girls????!!!!!:D :D :D

Love

hee hee.. you betcha!!! ;) :D :D :D

How rude......how very dare you call me a beetch....

NOOOOOO!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am always soo, soo nice to you *muttering... silly mare...

(in a quiet voice) - pssst - gotta keep the young un sweet she might bring some of her male friends with her ....LMAO;) ;) ;) ;) ROFL... fair enough.. lol...

Love

Umm, just so's you know.. Kat is coming - and she's only 19 :D

Doh....Jennie just re-read this and realised you put 'you betcha' not 'you beetch'......soz....LMAO:D

Picture of me and my sis so you know's what we look like....although I guarantee by the end of the night we will look nothing like this (oh and I'm a bit...ok alot....fatter than that pic too:eek: )......:eek: :eek: :D :D

A week tomorrow girls, only a week.....:D

Last edited:
hee hee - I thought you were messin' about! lol

great piccy... I'm gonna be blonde again by the end of tomorrow (decision made, appt made this morning!) so you just need to look at the pics on the gallery from the Brum meet up to spot me.. lol Roll on next week says I ! :D

Where ARE we all meeting, and WHEN??? Isobel?? Are you out there???

Hi girls!

Amanda (Loopy) and I are coming up on the Friday - arriving at Newcastle airport around 12:30 pm, so we should be at the Travelodge by 2:00 pm I reckon.

I don't know how many will be around on the Friday, but for those who are shall we aim to meet in the Pitcher and Piano at the Quayside at around 3:00 pm?

If anyone else has any other thoughts or ideas on meeting times/places when they come back online after the Xmas break we can sort that out next week. Party on dudettes!! :cool:

Isobel - do we have any plans for Saturday yet? I see it's 3pm Friday in the Piano and Pitcher......I'm guessing similar for Saturday?

Looking forward to seeing you all..:D

Love

Hi Mich,

As far as i'm aware its the same plan as last time i was in Newcastle which was 3pm meet at Pitcher and Piano on the Saturday which is just across the bridge and along a bit from the Hilton where you are staying :)

(i didnt make 3pm meet last time due to bloody road works & i had left home at 10 in the morning!!!!)

Then everyone kinda goes and does their own thing till they meet up in the evening.
Hope i'm right here in what i'm saying :eek:
But no doubt i will be corrected if i'm wrong :D

Looking forward to meeting you :)

Maisie x x

Sounds good to me Maisie.....by this time next week I'm sure we will be well acquainted and having the best time....:D

Hi girls!

Amanda (Loopy) and I are coming up on the Friday - arriving at Newcastle airport around 12:30 pm, so we should be at the Travelodge by 2:00 pm I reckon.

I don't know how many will be around on the Friday, but for those who are shall we aim to meet in the Pitcher and Piano at the Quayside at around 3:00 pm?

If anyone else has any other thoughts or ideas on meeting times/places when they come back online after the Xmas break we can sort that out next week. Party on dudettes!! :cool:

I'll be at the airport picking my mam up on friday, their pane is due to land at 1pm might see you while I'm waiting! well I know you wont know me but I've seen your photo enough so if I recognise you I'll give you a shout

ooh whats your name I cant shout summerskye across the airport to get your attention lol

Why not.....?....LOL at least half a dozen people won't turn round at the same time...LOL.....

Summerskyes real name is Sharon
Loopy is Amanda.....

Looking forward to meeting you all next weekend....:D

Love

lol ok thanks for that. you're right about not everyone turning round thinking I'm shouting of the but they might think who is this madwoman shouting strange names.

Saying that if I just shout sharon and amanda they might think who is this madwoman shouting at us eek run!

lol ok thanks for that. you're right about not everyone turning round thinking I'm shouting of the but they might think who is this madwoman shouting strange names.

Saying that if I just shout sharon and amanda they might think who is this madwoman shouting at us eek run!

LMAO.....:D :D :D

Hi guys - the VFBC is almost upon us - whoohooooo!!!!!!!

I tried on some dresses last night and look like a beached whale in all of them but hey - after the first few vodkas, I won't care! hehehe!!

Meeting on Friday at 3pm at the Pitcher and Piano sounds like a great idea for those of us who will be around!

Pitcher and Piano - quality food and drink

We can make arrangements for Friday night and Saturday when we get a better idea of where everyone's at, man - hehe (but we usually start off at the P&P about 8pm both nights then do a crawl along the Quayside.)

It might be an idea for anyone who hasn't already got my mobile number to PM me for it, just so that we don't 'lose' anyone and we can keep in touch with anyone who's coming later (oooh er, missus).

Final headcount?? Please copy and paste and add yourself if I've inadvertently missed you out......

Isobel (& Eric possibly, maybe!)
Summerskye
MandyB2
IreneH
kitteh
Mich
Mich's sister (sarah)
Isis aka Lacey:)
Kati
Maisie
Amanda
Amandas friend Jackie
Texasgirl (Victoria)
Karen1972
Gen
Racietracie
Westiegirl aka Sarah
Debbiemac
KateF
Lindsaylulu (+Jenny??)
FFNF aka Jenny
Morbi

Any more for anymore?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Doh....Jennie just re-read this and realised you put 'you betcha' not 'you beetch'......soz....LMAO:D

Picture of me and my sis so you know's what we look like....although I guarantee by the end of the night we will look nothing like this (oh and I'm a bit...ok alot....fatter than that pic too:eek: )......:eek: :eek: :D :D

A week tomorrow girls, only a week.....:D

Caz - this type of outfit......but you wear what your comfortable in......:D

Doh - hasn't picked up the picture....!!

Hi All..

I only discovered this meet a few hours ago, but I'M COMING TOO!!!!!

I hope this is OK???

I know I'm kind of gatecrashing, but i'm off work till next week and I love this site and love talking to everybody online, so decided to grab de bull by the horn and book my flights and hotel....

i arrrive in Newcastle (for the very first time) real early, flight gets in about 7.30am on friday morn, and I leave about 9pm on de Sunday....booked into the travel lodge...really excited about this..so i hope you all don't mind me gatecrashing...

I'm used to travelling alone for work so that bit doesn't bother me,, just nervous about de gatecrashing bit, plus the fact that i've now't to wear??? but sure we've all got so much in common from doing the VLCD's so figure I shouldn't be too scared????????????

Look forward to seeing you alll???????

all de ??????????marks is cuz I really am very nervous about just jumping in...

Oooppps talk soon I hope,

all de best, Caroline

Back