January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Resident VLCD insomniac here!

Happy New Year Caroline, and really looking forward to meeting you on Friday! I'm staying at the Travelodge too (a lot of us are I think :) ). PM me if you want my mobile number so we can meet up when you arrive :D

See you then!!

dont think i can make it, with my brother moving out of his house and into ours i think too much stuff is happening for me to make it, sorry

It will be lovely to meet you, Caroline! Everyone's welcome!!

What a shame you can't make it, Gillian!! Maybe next time, hey?

And Jenny - I really hope you will be able to come!!

xxxxx

Will be there...sorry about that.. caz it will be ace to meet you.. no gatecrashers hon.. I've never been there before either! :D Isobel.. can you remind me.. sorry.. what we doing Saturday ? I doubt I shall be up to coming out on the Friday night as will have had a pretty long journey..

Yeehhhh I'm really glad your able to make it, I've changed my hotel, I've booked into the Hilton, cuz I'm arriving in Newcastle at approx 7.30am Friday morn and they'll let me have early check in, so I can go back to bed whilst I wait for all you guys HA HA..

roll on Friday...

Cheers Caz

Question...IS ANYBODY SOLE SOURCING ON THIS WEEKEND????

my yoyo'ing over Xmas is beginning to get to me, I know I'm not strong enough to SS by myself, so just wanta know if anybody is, then maybe we could SS together??

Cheers Caz

Question...IS ANYBODY SOLE SOURCING ON THIS WEEKEND????

my yoyo'ing over Xmas is beginning to get to me, I know I'm not strong enough to SS by myself, so just wanta know if anybody is, then maybe we could SS together??

Cheers Caz

No I'm not......:eek: have been SSSing this week (semi-sole-sourcing)...LOL:eek: but having Fri/Sat/Sun off then 100% SSing from Monday 8th which was my original plan.....

Love

Cheers Mich, realistically it wouldn't be much fun to SS anyhow, I was just feeling a bit pee'd off cuz I had a binge earlier.....i'm ok now, my plan it to do my 3 shakes/tetras regardless each day and i'll have my evening meal and my alcohol LOL....I know even when i'm in ketosis I don't suffer...touch wood...

Not that i'll be in ketosis once I have my evening meal

cheers, Caz

ps. Love the new avatar, you look really healthy and happy LOL

I wont be ssing either but do have the dilemma of do I take a coat or not lol (being a geordie and all that its not the done thing to wear coats, even in january) But I'm a softy and crossing that tyne late at night is always freezing so might have to let the side down...

can't wait it's been ages since I had a good night out down there. Hope my mam doesnt suddenly decide not to babysit. would love to make it in the afternoon too but couldnt ask her to have them all day as well.

do I take a coat or not lol.

Oooh! I've been wondering about this too! *lol* But as a 'southern softie' (and not having as much natural insulation as I used to have :rolleyes: ) I figure I have a good enough excuse to be wearing a coat over my glad rags :D

SS'ing?! Erm .. nope! :p

well I think if the weather stays like this then I might not need one, will be wearing a warm long sleeved top, but maybe I will freeze waiting for a taxi to get home. Then again it might not be too busy so soon after christmas. Didnt wear one lasr friday night and was fine

I'm glad this coat question came up, cuz no doubt I would have forgot to pack one, and I'm sorry, but I'm a soft irish gal at heart and gotta keep meself warm,so there'll be a coat, a scarf and even matching lickle gloves ha ha, i've been told i look very christmassy, think i can get away with it for a few more weeks.

My one problem is when we get to the pubs/clubs then I hate minding my stuff LOL....:D

lol noooooo you wont need the gloves and a scarf!!!! you'll be red hot in the pubs and bound to lose something. Your hotel is right next to the pubs so you wont even have to walk that far. you can run if you're THAT cold and think of all the exercise lol.

We may be from the Midlands (not quite south)...LOL;) but me and my sis 'don't do coats'.....LOL......well I don't .....cos I'll have me 'vodka coat' on within about an hour....LOL:D :D you watch sis will prove me wrong now and wear a coat - the softie her.....LMAO:D

lol great I wont feel too bad if other people dont wear coats either lol. You'll have to warn your sis so she doesn't prove you wrong now

;)
Excellent, pubs beside hotel is my idea of perfection, like Mich I'd have my internal heating system on within the first drink or two anyhow, and as i said, I hate minding them...yipphee... ;)

Back