January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Hello, folks - how's about another Vodka Frenzy the weekend of Saturday January 6th????

I know it's always a bit pants after crimbo after the festivities have finished so it would give us all something to look forward to - plus, it's my birthday on the 5th, so I'll be well up for it!!! lol

If you fancy it, add your name to the list:-

Isobel

love

Whooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok - so now it's

Isobel
Summerskye (hopefully)
MandyB2

Anyone else up for it???
(erm and the Vodka Frenzy LMTO)

love

Ooh I'm on the list by osmosis! :D

Barring accidents/hurricanes/blizzards or any other force majeure (like being whisked off to exotic climes by hubby .. ha!!) I'll be there :)

I'll say yes to that - something to look forward to after Xmas - weather prevailing mind!

Isobel
Summerskye (hopefully)
MandyB2
IreneH
kitteh
Mich

love

OH FANTASTIC, Mich!!!!! I was worried about letting you down, hun after you couldn't come to the April or the August ones - so I'm deeeee-lighted you can make it!

Will be lush to meet you after all this time - it'll be 15 months by next Jan - can you believe that!!!!

love

Isobel - a weekend off from the kids and vodka is involved too......like I was gonna miss it....LOL!!!

Mandy and I are hoping to meet up before then - maybe go to the WeMitt meet in November - I quite fancy dressing up as a school girl......oooh er missus!!!

Looking forward to finally meeting the infamous Isobel amongst others.....:D

Let's pray for NO SNOW now..... as I know how 'grim ooop norf it gets':eek:

Love

LMTO Mich!!!

There will most likely be snow - tis true - BUT the girlies up here STILL go out in boob tubes and no coats - cos they're a tough breed!!!

Taxis are the way forward LMTO

I would love to dress up as a schoolgirl for the November meet in Brum but alas, can't bring myself to put the kids in the dog pound just yet....ho hum! lol

Infamous?? Moi?? Shurely shome mishtake........teeheee!

I have given it careful thought...ok you twisted my arm...

ME ME ME!!! A night on the toon will be great..fab people and lots of vodka what more could a girl want.

love
victoria

ooh I would be able to come to this. I should be close to my goal weight by then and it's my birthday on the 12th too

I'll say yes to that - something to look forward to after Xmas - weather prevailing mind!

Isobel
Summerskye (hopefully)
MandyB2
IreneH
kitteh
Mich
Isis aka Lacey:)

love

Don't quite know how I've only just noticed I'm not on the list. I am now !!!!.....Looking forward (as ever:eek: )

Hiya Maisie darling !!

Good to see you. As far as I know this date is definite so you could book now. You could check with Isobel tommorow as well hun.

It will be great to see you again. How are you doing and where did you get that fab avatar?

Lacey...xxx

Hi Lacey!!

I'm doing good apart from being off work with laryngitis ,bronchitis and an ear infection:( actually i'm much better now and ready to go back to work but the dr wants to see me again next tuesday and wont sign me off till then:mad:
Just managed to get back on the SS wagon last Fri so i'm hoping for a decent weight loss this week :)
I've booked a holiday for 28th Oct so hopefully another couple of stone might be off by then or maybe i'm asking too much!!! lol

My avatar i've had for years Lacey she's actually animated really cool!! but i cant remember where i got her :eek:

I have one of myself too which is cool its me at a weight i'd like to be :p

I was kinda scared to book as the money is non returnable on the special deals :mad:

Lovely to hear from you again :)

Haha!!! just thinking i bet your sorry you asked now ...once i start typing i dont stop!!:D

Maisie x x

Isobel
Summerskye (hopefully)
MandyB2
IreneH
kitteh
Mich
Isis aka Lacey:)
Maisie
Amanda
Texasgirl (Victoria)

memmemememmemememme i love geordies and i have never been there