January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, pleaae could i be added to this? put on about 10pounds over christmas and hoping to lose 7pounds in Jan! Thank youu.

Can I join please? Back on the wagon after a very dodgy few months. 4 weigh-ins in Jan so will go for 8lb please :)

Hi Everyone! I'll aim for 4lbs xx

il go for 5lb x
Nice to see you Jess, put your feet up for a month (in this context obviously, and let me do all the work. The rest of the women in here do. :D

View attachment 117777

Oh yes you were, Your name is on my list, just has no figure next to it. Did you declare one or hover due to waiting for nearer the start day???
I think I said 10 lbs but I would be happy with 8 so 8 please :) thank you

sexy texty you will do fine! It was Xmas and tomorrow is he start of a new week to get back on it, you have to be kinder to yourself chick, you've done amazing x

Please can I join? I have my weigh in tonight to see how much I've gained over christmas and then 4 weigh ins in January so my aim will be 8 pounds. Thank you.

Hi Can i joini have 4 weigh ins as i weigh in on sat so 4 for me thank you

Right then you rabble......uhummm, sorry, lovely ladies.

It has been suggested that there could be some early weigh ins due to new year closures. I believe the general consensus is that if your weigh in should have been on a day in January, even if weighed in December, then declare it as January still. Otherwise people will lose out for the first week. (but gain an advantage over the month)

For all the newbies here, if you don't already know, the sheet will be updated as and when i can, as you throw your losses in (ok, or gains, trying to be positive here, pffft). Just post in the thread and the sheet will be updated accordingly.

If you click on the image of the sheet in the thread it will pop out into its own window. Click on that again and it will go to a web page. There you will also be able to click it again to zoom in. For the geeks among us, there is a load of info on there, not only your progress, but stats, overall losses, % totals, etc. Anybody struggling through the month, look at the bigger picture, not only you. Its surprising how much it can help. Im no longer a fatty due to this :8855: or is that all the running around i do? hmmm.

So far we have 68 of us and a target of over 35 stone to lose. I am sure that will grow before the challenge starts.

Any questions, bombard texty, through her direct message inbox. She will be glad to help you as much as she can.:rotflmao:

If i have missed anybody now, or do something wrong in the month, please tell me and i will amend accordingly. As much as i am good, i am not perfect. (bloody close mind :cool:

Good luck one and all, and wishing you a happy new year. Because i must, so convention says. grrrr.

Right then you rabble......uhummm, sorry, lovely ladies.

It has been suggested that there could be some early weigh ins due to new year closures. I believe the general consensus is that if your weigh in should have been on a day in January, even if weighed in December, then declare it as January still. Otherwise people will lose out for the first week. (but gain an advantage over the month)

For all the newbies here, if you don't already know, the sheet will be updated as and when i can, as you throw your losses in (ok, or gains, trying to be positive here, pffft). Just post in the thread and the sheet will be updated accordingly.

If you click on the image of the sheet in the thread it will pop out into its own window. Click on that again and it will go to a web page. There you will also be able to click it again to zoom in. For the geeks among us, there is a load of info on there, not only your progress, but stats, overall losses, % totals, etc. Anybody struggling through the month, look at the bigger picture, not only you. Its surprising how much it can help. Im no longer a fatty due to this :8855: or is that all the running around i do? hmmm.

So far we have 68 of us and a target of over 35 stone to lose. I am sure that will grow before the challenge starts.

Any questions, bombard texty, through her direct message inbox. She will be glad to help you as much as she can.:rotflmao:

If i have missed anybody now, or do something wrong in the month, please tell me and i will amend accordingly. As much as i am good, i am not perfect. (bloody close mind :cool:

Good luck one and all, and wishing you a happy new year. Because i must, so convention says. grrrr.

:7834: A well deserved drink for all your hard work Daz - thank you.

If it's still okay to join in I need to kick off back at SW with a challenge. I have 4 weigh ins so 4lb for me please :)

I weighed in today but it should have been a wed weigh so I'm declaring it here! I sts today!!!! Happy bunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back