January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck everyone its now January - lets try and keep a 100% attendance for the sheet :D I know its hard work for Daz but he loves it ;)

Happy new year everyone x

Ok well first weigh in of 2014 and an unsurprising 2lb on and that was with some damage limitation. I'll keep my original target of 5lb but now I have an extra 2lb to shift to hit that target! Argh

Happy New Year everyone xx

Happy New Year all.

I have been trying to follow SW from home but have decided I really need to get myself along to a class. Found one that is 2 mins walk out of my front door!! So no excuses not to go, plus I have the voucher from Woman magazine this week for free membership. Joining tonight. Very much looking forward to it. Aiming to lose about 2 stone but more importantly, its the healthy eating part of it I really want. For more energy and well being.

Wishing everyone well for 2014. May we all reach our goals. :)

Happy New Year all.

I have been trying to follow SW from home but have decided I really need to get myself along to a class. Found one that is 2 mins walk out of my front door!! So no excuses not to go, plus I have the voucher from Woman magazine this week for free membership. Joining tonight. Very much looking forward to it. Aiming to lose about 2 stone but more importantly, its the healthy eating part of it I really want. For more energy and well being.

Wishing everyone well for 2014. May we all reach our goals. :)

Thanks fizzbomb. Did you want to join the challenge? still room on the sheet for you.

Daz... My first weigh in for January will now be Wednesday 8th... Was supposed to be this morning but after last night's naughtiness I'm not counting this morning's weight!
Hope it won't mess your chart up x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back