January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, just need a target to put you down for that you want to aim at. Unless you are trying to say 2 stone? (which i am seriously doubting)

LOL!! Ok sorry, am calming down now. I was so stoked to get onto this site and get things moving forward for me!! :)

Ok breathing again, I stepped back and read the instructions that you kindly have written out. Which is what I should have done in the first place!! :)

So, yes my target to lose in January is 7 pounds. I think this is doable. Hopefully several pounds drop in first week, then I aim for a regular and safe pound/pound and a half a week after that. So weigh in at class tonight.

Thanks, Daz

Hi

Do I post my start weight anywhere or do I just let you know how much I've lost each week? Do I post my weight loss here each week too? Sorry to be unsure but I'm a newbie and not quite sure where everything is just yet.

Happy New Year & Good Luck to everyone on the January Challenge!!

Rita x :winner::bestwishes:

No worries. There is a link in my signature (below) for instructions but all i need is what you lose each week to be posted in the thread here. No staring weight needed. Each time you have a weigh in at group (or your official weekly weigh in, mine is at home as i do this alone and not in a group) then pop it on here and i will put it on the sheet for you.

LOL!! Ok sorry, am calming down now. I was so stoked to get onto this site and get things moving forward for me!! :)

Ok breathing again, I stepped back and read the instructions that you kindly have written out. Which is what I should have done in the first place!! :)

So, yes my target to lose in January is 7 pounds. I think this is doable. Hopefully several pounds drop in first week, then I aim for a regular and safe pound/pound and a half a week after that. So weigh in at class tonight.

Thanks, Daz

Added. Good luck. And welcome aboard. :D

View attachment 117915

Hi please can I gatecrash. ..I weighed in new years eve at class first time....so I would hope for a 10lb!!!! Fingers crossed ....please can I jump on your list if im not too heavy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi please can I gatecrash. ..I weighed in new years eve at class first time....so I would hope for a 10lb!!!! Fingers crossed ....please can I jump on your list if im not too heavy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Want to join but don't know what to go for! Have gained over Xmas and won't be back on it properly till Saturday I don't think and my weigh ins are Tuesday's.
Hmm....waffle waffle think might say 4lb
*Emsie* shush, just get into line and be quiet. You are late as it is. pfffft.

Wow, 82 people, target of nearly 43 stone.

View attachment 117931

That is insane, so many people on board, thanks so much for organising :)

Hello, I'm new here, but I would like to join this if I may? I'd like to lose 5lb this month :)

I haven't done a WI yet!!

Still being a greedy guts.

Still keep my total for 7lbs tho will just have to work extra hard next week. I WI on a Saturday so that means my first WI will be the 11th January.

Would love to join in on an Easter challenge if you set one up.

Thanks again for this thread it is awesome.

Dxxx

Hello, I'm new here, but I would like to join this if I may? I'd like to lose 5lb this month :)
Added

I haven't done a WI yet!!

Still being a greedy guts.

Still keep my total for 7lbs tho will just have to work extra hard next week. I WI on a Saturday so that means my first WI will be the 11th January.

Would love to join in on an Easter challenge if you set one up.

Thanks again for this thread it is awesome.

Dxxx
What i will do is make it opt out to start with. Meaning, all those in this challenge will be added and asked to set a target or opt out. Plus i will set up its own thread.

View attachment 117959

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back