January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done a WI yet!!

Still being a greedy guts.

Still keep my total for 7lbs tho will just have to work extra hard next week. I WI on a Saturday so that means my first WI will be the 11th January.

Would love to join in on an Easter challenge if you set one up.

Thanks again for this thread it is awesome.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly could you not get all of the bad stuff out of the way this week and weigh this Saturday the 4th? Yes you may gain this week, but putting of until the 11th gives you another week to continue thinking oh ill just have this and that, but that week will creep up on you before you know it and the gain could be substantially bigger? Just a thought :D

I am having a steak pie dinner today.

Off out to my friends tomorrow this will be our new year celebration.

Once that is out the way I am straight back on plan but first full week will take me to Saturday 11th for my WI.

I am just ready to get back on it, all this over indulgence is making me feel dreadful. Why do we do this to ourselves eh?

Dxxx

I am having a steak pie dinner today.

Off out to my friends tomorrow this will be our new year celebration.

Once that is out the way I am straight back on plan but first full week will take me to Saturday 11th for my WI.

I am just ready to get back on it, all this over indulgence is making me feel dreadful. Why do we do this to ourselves eh?

Dxxx

Gluttons for punishment - I reckon it stems from years of over indulging and for all those years it never bothered us because we were overweight anyway. Its only now that we follow a healthy eating plan we can actually "feel" the difference straightaway. Now the difference is we get straight back on plan because we dont want to go back to being "FAT"

Good luck and enjoy the last of your celebrations Dolly x

I would like to lose 3 stone by my sons first birthday but I give in to temptation to easily put me down for 5lbs this month x

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz - Just checking the losses so far against the sheet - I think you have put willfitskinnyjeans loss into welshtiggers column :D

So when i gain at my first WI tomorrow do i have to record it? Ive been off plan a while and back on the wagon tomorrow. Cant wait xxx

I'm up for an Easter challenge... need to keep focussed!

could you change mine to 8lb actually please.

Due to normal group changing dates with New Year etc I weighed in on Monday (30th 1.5lb gain) but won't be weighing in again till Wed 8th so should I count the +1.5 as my first weeks weigh in? Will make that 7lb loss for the month into a much tougher 8.5lb had hoped to start from this week but that will mess up the charts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back