January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the instructions - I know a bit late! So please count +1.5 as my first Weigh-in!

Hi I would like to join this. My 1st weigh in after xmas is monday. I think ive put on 7 pounds. So I would like to lose that 7. Xxx

Went to WI tonight and lost 1.5lb. Amazed!!
Anyway, in my mind that was a loss for the last week of December rather than the first week of January, so if it is to be recorded for January please increase my goal to 7.5lb as I want to lose 1.5lb each WI for the five weeks on the chart. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks Texty and Daz for organising this.

Anyway, in my mind that was a loss for the last week of December rather than the first week of January, so if it is to be recorded for January please increase my goal to 7.5lb as I want to lose 1.5lb each WI for the five weeks on the chart. Hope that makes sense!

Well done :)

I'd like to join in as have been a bit of a piggy. I'll go for 6lbs

Can I join, put me in for a target of 7lbs? My weigh in will be next Wed, this week it was early and I had a STS.

Coughdrops target 7lbs (0 lost, 7 to go)

Well done Hun :) x

can i join if its not too late plz? am aiming for 7lbs x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was this your official weigh day? As long as it should have been in January then i count it. Textys rules are that the challenge is for all of the official weigh ins that occur in the month, not weight loss only on the actual days of the month. Over time it all averages out as some months people get 4 wi's and others get 5. All depends on days and lengths of the month.

I'd like to join in as have been a bit of a piggy. I'll go for 6lbs

Can I join, put me in for a target of 7lbs? My weigh in will be next Wed, this week it was early and I had a STS.

Coughdrops target 7lbs (0 lost, 7 to go)
Was your wi supposed to be in January but fell into December due to closures? Have put a sts down as if this is the case. New concept now, just post your loss (or gain) for the week and i will put it on the sheet. No need to update your own stats.

can i join if its not too late plz? am aiming for 7lbs x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 118029

Daz, yes it was my official weigh day yesterday (Wednesday 1st). When I chose my goal for the challenge I only included 4 weigh ins but there are obviously 5 which is why I would like to increase my goal to 7.5lb if I may.

No worries. I did actually change it but for some reason its showing as 7 and not 7 and a half. Will be sorted and show when i upload again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back