January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Daz, yes I'm normally a Wed weigher, but it was closed this week.

Thanks!

Hi daz, could you put me down for a 0.5lb loss this week please!! 6.5lb to go!!! Time to get focused!!! Thanks in advance!

Ooo can i join in please? I would like to lose 5lbs, thank you very much.

I would have 5 WI but i weighed at a different group on 31st, next official WI is Tues so it falls back to normal for me, every Tues :) looking forward to WI actually!!

GL everyone x

Hi All. Can you add me to please. I'm going for 7lb in Jan - have 4 weigh ins on a wed. Went to a different group on monday this week so although it shoul dhave been on 1st not counting it as I put loads on! Starting again from NOW!!

Thanks

Hi two and half on for me, had a good new year!

Hi can you please add me, I'm going for a 1 stone loss. I'm confident I can achieve this as I've got over 3 stone to lose and I'm motivated to get it off! :) will update next Friday with my weigh in.

Can I be added as well please. Going back to class tonight for the dreaded weigh in. Dreaded because I know that I have gained absolutely loads.

Have to just take the consequences and start again tomorrow.

I'm restarting today, could you add me please. Hoping for 7lbs in January. x

By the time I get to class I will only have 3 "official" losses this month. Going to try and go for 7lbs as I'd love my first sticker by the end of the month but it might be a bit ambitious as I am starting this week before I restart class next week so will have lost all my water weight.

Couple of issues here if people could try to help me out a bit please?

Is that asking to be added to the sheet with a target of 5lb please?????
5lbs for me

Do they really weigh to that? I have put it on the sheet for you.
WI this morning and lost 0.2lbs!! Kinda annoyed at myself but its better than gaining after christmas I suppose! 6.8lbs left to lose!

Wow, target will be reached next week. Well done. :D
I lost 5!! :D :bliss: x

Hi daz, could you put me down for a 0.5lb loss this week please!! 6.5lb to go!!! Time to get focused!!! Thanks in advance!

Ooo can i join in please? I would like to lose 5lbs, thank you very much.

Ummm, i don't seem to have you on the sheet. Have you posted a target for inclusion before now?

I somehow lost 3lbs and weighed in today. :)

Hi All. Can you add me to please. I'm going for 7lb in Jan - have 4 weigh ins on a wed. Went to a different group on monday this week so although it shoul dhave been on 1st not counting it as I put loads on! Starting again from NOW!!

Thanks

Hi two and half on for me, had a good new year!

Hi can you please add me, I'm going for a 1 stone loss. I'm confident I can achieve this as I've got over 3 stone to lose and I'm motivated to get it off! :) will update next Friday with my weigh in.

More than happy to add you. Just need to know what you wish to aim for? ;)
Can I be added as well please. Going back to class tonight for the dreaded weigh in. Dreaded because I know that I have gained absolutely loads.

Have to just take the consequences and start again tomorrow.

I'm in! 4 WIs for me and I'd like to lose 6lbs :) xx

I'm restarting today, could you add me please. Hoping for 7lbs in January. x

Am I too late to join? 10lbs for me please :)

Can I join I'm new :) I want to lose 10lbs!

can I join too - 10 lbs for me

Just for the next week can people who are weighing in with confusing consequences due to the time of year, just declare with your figures if it is to be declared as week 1 or week 2. I am fearful that its all going to go pear shaped with the amount that are missing the first week. (and in fear of sounding like ole mother hen, its only you that you are cheating ladies, lol)

View attachment 118097

By the time I get to class I will only have 3 "official" losses this month. Going to try and go for 7lbs as I'd love my first sticker by the end of the month but it might be a bit ambitious as I am starting this week before I restart class next week so will have lost all my water weight.

Not withstanding the couple i have just had to acknowledge but not add due to minor issues, welcome aboard, our 100th person. That's now 52 and a half stone to lose. If you message Texty direct she will have a nice prize waiting. ;)

View attachment 118099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back