January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i couldn't quote without the whole thing, i'm not as techy as you ;)

I'm not sure i can do 3 next week, i'm not a bloke :p although i did beat hubby this week he lost 4.5 hehe

1.5lbs off for me please Daz x

Can I join this please - am new to SW and someone suggested joining.

i'd like to lose 8lbs in Jan

thanks!

Oops. Is this a Slimming World challenge? I'm doing Weight Watchers and wasn't paying attention to anything but the title of the thread. Sorry!

Oops. Is this a Slimming World challenge? I'm doing Weight Watchers and wasn't paying attention to anything but the title of the thread. Sorry!

Is it only for slimming world? I do not know, i shall await Mother's adjudication on this. :D Surely we are all in it together? We shall but see.

I'm in :) I gained 6lbs today!!! I'd like to get back down to 12 stone 7lbs which means i need to lose 8lbs, so stick me down for that please! Fingers crossed I can banish the xmas weight to the sin bin!!

I'm in :) I gained 6lbs today!!! I'd like to get back down to 12 stone 7lbs which means i need to lose 8lbs, so stick me down for that please! Fingers crossed I can banish the xmas weight to the sin bin!!

im lost. So you want 8 lb, plus the 6 you gained, or you want 2 lb so that it will the become 8 lb?

so i think maybe if you put 2lbs down, and todays 6lb gain to make it 8. Bit of a cheat really as I wanted 7lbs off but then i found out I'd gained 6lbs and theres no chance of that haha.

so i think maybe if you put 2lbs down, and todays 6lb gain to make it 8. Bit of a cheat really as I wanted 7lbs off but then i found out I'd gained 6lbs and theres no chance of that haha.

However you want it, as long as i get it right for you on the sheet. Will do the 2 lb so it becomes 8 to lose from now.

I fear that i will be much the same tomorrow. Still have to much Christmas indulgences to eat and drink. Its the toss up between putting on weight and throwing out food and drink. I will go with a bit of fat for a week. lol.

View attachment 118133

haha same here. I'm finishing off the xmas crap tonight then going full steam ahead tomorrow, am going to leave some syns every day for a naughty treat and try to ease myself off from daily chocolate eating. :)

daz you've been so busy! Thank you for your all of your help.

I'm delighted to record a STS for myself today.

Thanks again!
Kimberley xxx

haha same here. I'm finishing off the xmas crap tonight then going full steam ahead tomorrow, am going to leave some syns every day for a naughty treat and try to ease myself off from daily chocolate eating. :)

I actually had very little here in that respect. But, home brew beer, still got half of it left (20 ish pints) home made chocolate arctic roll (is to die for, with chocolate truffle ice cream centre, mmmmm) and vanilla ice cream that was softened, mixed with a broken up crimbo pudding, and refrozen. (yes, it IS REALLY NICE). It all has to be got rid of rather than thrown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back