January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Is this a Slimming World challenge? I'm doing Weight Watchers and wasn't paying attention to anything but the title of the thread. Sorry!

Of course - Anyone can join the challenge hun (As long as Daz can cope with the numbers lol ) kidding DAZ :D

Is it only for slimming world? I do not know, i shall await Mother's adjudication on this. :D Surely we are all in it together? We shall but see.

All in it together xx

Of course - Anyone can join the challenge hun (As long as Daz can cope with the numbers lol ) kidding DAZ :D

Its hard work i must admit. Lucky i have no life or job to worry about. lol. It will be a lot easier once its all about updates rather than adding people. Shall be a doddle at that point.

So joined group tonight and have put on 19 and half pound since 17/10/13..........got the pack, bought the mag, shopping tomorrow weight coming off.....

Sorry a late joiner here, I would like to loose 10lb I couldn't get to group due to it being on a different day to usual I'm going to jump on the scales at Boots for a start weight (since I've not gotten to group in weeks due to kid's hospital apts keep falling on WI days) so I know I'm heavier then I was last WI (though had severe stomach bug so might not be as bad)

So joined group tonight and have put on 19 and half pound since 17/10/13..........got the pack, bought the mag, shopping tomorrow weight coming off.....

Do you want me to average that and put it as Your first weeks figure?
Hold on...........that's.............equivalent to a 1.75 lb gain for a week.

Oops. Is this a Slimming World challenge? I'm doing Weight Watchers and wasn't paying attention to anything but the title of the thread. Sorry!

I'm on weight watchers too, but I love the sw board!

Can I just say I'm glad I'm participating and not organising this-my heads pickled just seeing all the numbers!

Hi Daz, I did post a few days ago but think I was missed off (unsurprisingly, you're doing a stellar job.)

My challenge had said 7lbs but please can I change that to 11lb - gets me to the next stone? I've lost 3lb today.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back