January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking i might have to start leaving this until the mornings, update when there are few people posting. With so many now i am in fear of missing posts. I have managed thus far with the exception of a couple or 3, but it may be for the best. So if you dont see me update that will be why. If it lasts for 2 days or more without seeing me, call an ambulance. :8855:

Thanks! You've a big job with this one!

8lb for me please.

hey all..onlyjust seen this thread but can you put me down for 8lb pls xx

Morning daz, 1 and 3/4 pounds loss for me this week

Well done on your weight losses guys :) x

I weighed in for the first time since dec 20th 6.5lbs on. Pleased with that. My weigh in day is Friday.

Personally, in my own humble opinion, i think it would be totally unfair, and could actually deter your motivation, if that was your declared weight this week. If nobody objects (namely you and Texty) i have averaged it out so that it is what would account for 7 days. This is not about starting weights, its what has been lost, so 2 weeks worth is not really a fair amount. (again, my opinion).

Anybody else that has the same problem with duration since previous weigh in please feel free to let me know if the same approach is wanted.

Of course if you prefer the full amount i can adjust the sheet accordingly.

View attachment 118219

I don't weigh in until Wednesday 8th now as class was closed on 1st should I declare a zero then for 1st? Or the 3.5lbs gain when I weighed in on 30th? Don't mind either way to be honest.

Hello
Can I join please. Ive just started today so will get 4 weigh ins in before end of Jan...just!

Hoping to lose 10lbs
Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back