January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Ladies (and chaps, i think there is another 2 of us here somewhere?)

Welcome back to the happy world of normality. Great to be here. 11 and a half more months of this makes me a happy man. (humbug!!! haha)

As ever, here to pander to your every whim and fancy and pamper you into weight loss and healthy eating (yeah, right, only YOU can do that).

I am going to spend most of today trying to work out the glitch with android phones. Until i find a solution (if) those that cannot see the sheet due to this issue, if you would like a screenshot of your line posted, please just say something like "phone please" (or "phone", if you are bossy) when you post your figures. Then i will know to post a snapshot of your line as well as the actual sheet.

Shall keep you all updated as things progress.

HAPPY NORMALITY!!! :553:

Anybody in here got a spare copy of yesterday's slimming world booklet that was in the Sunday Mirror that they want to send me? (of course i will cover the postage costs). Just couldn't get out to get one myself. :( Anybody close enough is more than welcome to have a meal from within cooked by my skillfull hands if required. lol.

Anybody in here got a spare copy of yesterday's slimming world booklet that was in the Sunday Mirror that they want to send me? (of course i will cover the postage costs). Just couldn't get out to get one myself. :( Anybody close enough is more than welcome to have a meal from within cooked by my skillfull hands if required. lol.

Hi Daz,

I've got a copy and would more than happily post it to you. PM me your address :) x

Can't believe I am actually looking forward to my first 2014 weigh in tonight. Am 6 days dry in to the Dryathlon and think it's really going to help boost my losses. Group at 5.30pm.

Just wanted to say what a trooper you are Daz doing all this for us with the spreadsheet and updating it, really appreciate it :)

Can't believe I am actually looking forward to my first 2014 weigh in tonight. Am 6 days dry in to the Dryathlon and think it's really going to help boost my losses. Group at 5.30pm.

Just wanted to say what a trooper you are Daz doing all this for us with the spreadsheet and updating it, really appreciate it :)

Bless You. Good luck for later, and thanks, i aim to please. ;)

****. Thanks for the start if week boost doesn't look so sexy like that as it does all wrapped up in a chocolate bar

from fat to skinny jeans

Indeed it doesn't. It was a picture that appeared on my Facebook wall, promoting some random, miracle weight loss (i never bother to look at these things) but i thought the picture was good, so obviously i had to copy it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back