January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow some brilliant weight losses already, well done people!! Roll on Wednesday! :)

hi all, pls can i join, im a good friend of mr d aka dazd1970, mr d and i have been supporting each others weight loss journey for a while now- he used to be my boss years ago you see, thats how we met, i give him sh**, he loves it really haha anyhow mr d has mentioned this site to me, so here i am... this january i would like to lose 7lb :)

hi all, pls can i join, im a good friend of mr d aka dazd1970, mr d and i have been supporting each others weight loss journey for a while now- he used to be my boss years ago you see, thats how we met, i give him sh**, he loves it really haha anyhow mr d has mentioned this site to me, so here i am... this january i would like to lose 7lb :)

Hey up Bird. See, its not all that difficult. And this lot will not believe anything you tell them so keep it down a bit. Please. :kissass:

View attachment 119065

I love how this thread has made me excited for weigh in rather than dreading it :)

Well done everyone with ur losses!! Good start to the year!! Bit worried about my wi tomorrow , my new year celebrations were a bit too good and prolonged!!!!!!! Still I enjoyed myself!!!!

I love how this thread has made me excited for weigh in rather than dreading it :)

I was just thinking that,couldn't wait to get to weigh-in yesterday :) Was so eager to get my result in that I sent it while still sitting in Group.

Great motivation. Thanks Daz,must be crazy keeping up with us ;)

I was just thinking that,couldn't wait to get to weigh-in yesterday :) Was so eager to get my result in that I sent it while still sitting in Group.

Great motivation. Thanks Daz,must be crazy keeping up with us ;)

I love it, honestly, gives me something to do, and to get such praise, awesome, and knowing that the spreadsheet that i have designed is getting such usage is brilliant. I am newish to self learning how to do the formulas so this is great, and it has spurred me on to get at least one of my websites going. Hopefully that will be used in some way to get over the mobile phone issue with the sheet. IF i can find out how.

I have a nice quote and I think it is great motivation thought i would share with u
"SW IS THE ONLY GAME WHERE YOU LOSE TO WIN"
"SWEAT IS FAT CRYING"
XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back