January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that,couldn't wait to get to weigh-in yesterday :) Was so eager to get my result in that I sent it while still sitting in Group. Great motivation. Thanks Daz,must be crazy keeping up with us ;)

Lol that was me on Friday, I sent mine at 5.30am before I went to work lol.its just nice having other people to tell my weight to without going to class, and I LOVE that the spreadsheet is colour coded as it makes me even more eager!

Ladies, please please feel free to give me rep power. lol i am not normally bothered by such trivial things, but i feel the need to gloat somehow from all the attention you bestow upon me. Of course Texty deserves the credit is well after all it is Her challenge, i just do the paperwork.

Without Her i would not be the man i am today :kissass:

:clap:

Good Morning!

Reporting my week 1 loss: 0.5lb

Not my best work but it's a loss! :)

Daz, Have you had a look at google docs? You may be able to create the spreadsheet there, publish and make it read only, then embed it into the post?

This is a quick test to see if it works :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgdV1D4zgR8QdERjLTN4ckpMdHRabWFtWFh5VzZJV1E&usp=sharing

Update: Well it works on my phone but I am logged into google, it should open to anyone whether they are logged in or not and is read only, but I have set it to be only available to anyone with the link rather than the whole world :D

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Reporting my week 1 loss: 0.5lb

Not my best work but it's a loss! :)

Daz, Have you had a look at google docs? You may be able to create the spreadsheet there, publish and make it read only, then embed it into the post?

This is a quick test to see if it works :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgdV1D4zgR8QdERjLTN4ckpMdHRabWFtWFh5VzZJV1E&usp=sharing

Tried that a long while back. Its very restrictive on docs, and people would need to have a google account and always have to download it. The working embeded sheet is not all that great. Unless it has changed since i tried.

If i can get my website to work on a mobile phone, as it used to when i first did it, then i will make a seperate page that i only link from here. That will enable it to have its own page rather than being an image. Im on it. :D

View attachment 119088

Tried that a long while back. Its very restrictive on docs, and people would need to have a google account and always have to download it. The working embeded sheet is not all that great. Unless it has changed since i tried.

If i can get my website to work on a mobile phone, as it used to when i first did it, then i will make a seperate page that i only link from here. That will enable it to have its own page rather than being an image. Im on it. :D

View attachment 119088

No worries, It is probably a bit better than it was as you don't need to be logged into google or download it, you just choose to view it via the internet (you can set who can view it when you publish it) but you are probably right that it may not be able to cope with all your lovely formatting etc. :)

Apologies if I am sticking my oar in :eek: I am one of those people that hates to be beaten by something, I suspect you are the same :D

No worries, It is probably a bit better than it was as you don't need to be logged into google or download it, you just choose to view it via the internet (you can set who can view it when you publish it) but you are probably right that it may not be able to cope with all your lovely formatting etc. :)

Apologies if I am sticking my oar in :eek: I am one of those people that hates to be beaten by something, I suspect you are the same :D

Im not beaten, just resting. lol.

Can I pledge 8lb? I weigh this Friday for the first time.

Lol that was me on Friday, I sent mine at 5.30am before I went to work lol.its just nice having other people to tell my weight to without going to class, and I LOVE that the spreadsheet is colour coded as it makes me even more eager!

Ha, ha it brings out the inner child in you, let's face we all love a sticker chart :D

Ladies, please please feel free to give me rep power. lol i am not normally bothered by such trivial things, but i feel the need to gloat somehow from all the attention you bestow upon me. Of course Texty deserves the credit is well after all it is Her challenge, i just do the paperwork.

Without Her i would not be the man i am today :kissass:

:clap:

You deffo qualify for some reputation!!

today was first weigh in since dec 17th... 2lb gain today from the last weigh in, although i know my gain was originally 8.5lbs as of friday just gone as my scales are accurate with sw ones, so although on paper its a gain- in my eyes iv still had a loss... just wish id been group to weigh in last week then today would of been a loss, but being on it like sonic for past 4 days has helped no end :)

today was first weigh in since dec 17th... 2lb gain today from the last weigh in, although i know my gain was originally 8.5lbs as of friday just gone as my scales are accurate with sw ones, so although on paper its a gain- in my eyes iv still had a loss... just wish id been group to weigh in last week then today would of been a loss, but being on it like sonic for past 4 days has helped no end :)

Bird, confusing me, as ever. Do You want me to put a 2 lb gain or do You want me to average it over the whole period since the last official weigh in? I can do either, Your choice my lovely.

Haha on it like sonic love that :8855:

hehe i couldn't be on it like sonic or i'd fall off every 5 minutes ;) that game was always too fast for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back