January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, if you want, just so its all a level playing field, post the amount you have declared in this first week, along with the last 2 weigh ins. I will then average it so that everybody has a 7 day figure as the first weeks.

Entirely up to yourselves, i only fill the sheet out. Let me know.

Or if you like, here is the formula.

Take the date of previous weigh in, (eg 17th Dec) and the date of your last weigh in.(eg 1st Jan) Count how many days between the 2. (= 15 days)
Now, take the figure you lost or gained between those 2 dates, (eg 4 lb) and divide by the amount of days. (4 divide by 15 = 0.266666)
Then times that number by 7. (= 1.86)
That will be a 7 day average.

ye put me at an average then mr d

Or if you like, here is the formula.

Take the date of previous weigh in, (eg 17th Dec) and the date of your last weigh in.(eg 1st Jan) Count how many days between the 2. (= 15 days)
Now, take the figure you lost or gained between those 2 dates, (eg 4 lb) and divide by the amount of days. (4 divide by 15 = 0.266666)
Then times that number by 7. (= 1.86)
That will be a 7 day average.

17th dec plus 1.5 10th dec plus 0.5 3rd dec was minus 3 and 26/11 was minus 4.. i know you asked for 2 but hey ho

Need the last 2 weigh in dates that you attended and the figure they say you lost/gained Bird.

17th dec plus 1.5 10th dec plus 0.5 3rd dec was minus 3 and 26/11 was minus 4.. i know you asked for 2 but hey ho

No, what i need is

Last but one time you weighed = 17th December
This weeks weigh in = 7th January
Declared at weigh in = 2 lb gain.

The average for a 7 day period would be 1/2 lb gain.

Are these figures all correct?

yes, there all correct

No, what i need is

Last but one time you weighed = 17th December
This weeks weigh in = 7th January
Declared at weigh in = 2 lb gain.

The average for a 7 day period would be 1/2 lb gain.

Are these figures all correct?

Sorry to be a pain Daz but I think I am not on the list now. Have got eye check coming up though. :)

Count me in please and I would like to lose 8lb....Only starting plan again this week after months off so am hoping for a big loss 1st week which will hopefully make 8lb achievable. Good luck everyone xx

Found you, lurking in the depths of the sheet being used before the pretty colours were added. :D
Sorry to be a pain Daz but I think I am not on the list now. Have got eye check coming up though. :)

Count me in please and I would like to lose 8lb....Only starting plan again this week after months off so am hoping for a big loss 1st week which will hopefully make 8lb achievable. Good luck everyone xx

View attachment 119155

really threw a spanner in the works didn't I. Sorry about that.
Thank you for changing my weight loss goal for the month, and apologies again.

really threw a spanner in the works didn't I. Sorry about that.
Thank you for changing my weight loss goal for the month, and apologies again.

Tis ok, no worries. But it has made me question if there are some figures that are more than 7 days. But, its not me that is affected by it, like i say, i just fill out the sheet. I can only go by the info fed to me. :D

Think you need to retire from work Mother and be here to protect me through the day.

i try, oh my god do i try, i try all the time, in this institution. :D

Yes I agree your very trying :p

What would you do without us ladies keeping you on your toes hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back